New Comey tweet

what did he mean by this?

I can also quote people.

Can you read? The quote says that you can't disprove that we're in a downward spiral, but plenty of plenty in the past have said that and been wrong so so might we.

ITS TIME

Comey has lost his marbles...

He's a typical shallow brainlet bureaucrat. That's why all of his tweets are quotes. He has no ability to express thoughts of his own because he has no thoughts of his own.

He's literally giving a fucking behind the scenes peek about what's about to come through the use of quotes. You're just a brainlet.

Macaulay divided the world into civilised nations and barbarism, with Britain representing the high point of civilisation. In his Minute on Indian Education of February 1835, he asserted, "It is, I believe, no exaggeration to say that all the historical information which has been collected from all the books written in the Sanskrit language is less valuable than what may be found in the most paltry abridgement used at preparatory schools in England". He was wedded to the Idea of Progress, especially in terms of the liberal freedoms. He opposed radicalism while idealising historic British culture and traditions

>Babbington
It's happening.

>I fucking hate niggers
- LBJ

Do you think one of Comey's kids made this thread?

Are you a Jew shill behind a Palestine VPN?

I work for an NGO and live in Bethlehem.

Its happening.

no wonder he got canned

He meant that sometimes I pour golden syrup all over my glans and foreskin then have my featherless parrot clean me off.

>I work for an NGO
don't be a useful idiot user

Babel Babbingtons best days at the beaurea are behind him

I don’t think Comey’s tweets are for us, nor are the for the brainless liberal sycophants that love to retweet them. I think there a way to communicate to others what’s going on behind the scenes w/Mueller.

Just like Holder’s tweets were a warning to McCabe & Co. except Comey’s on the other side.

He would have full faith an support.

This.
Mueller is /ourguy/ if you say that he's not I'm going to call you a Jew repeatedly until you leave the thread.

Comey is a traitorous swamp rat

fuck him, he'll go down in history as an example of what we had to purge to save our country

> TWO SCOOPS
> TWO GENDERS
> TWO PORTRAITS OF ANDREW JACKSON

WHEN MR. TRUMP?

This. He pretty much needs to keep a social media presence because he has a million dollar book coming out. It's just marketing.

>Behind the scenes
>Fired and completely excluded from updates for months
>Only gets periodic updates from #Resistance LARPing faggot friends still in government who keep saying this will be the end of Trump any day now!

Enjoy the nice sights of Palestine! No more Israel!!!!

Comey is /ourguy/ and so is Mueller. Run along faggot.

You replied to the wrong person

His tweeting is just weird. What's wrong with him? Did he officially lose it, is he /our guy/ or is he just a quoting stressed about to be jailed cunt?

No. It's a jewish shill. I was taunting him.

Sorry

>Don't let them get you down
Words of encouragement for mueller

>I work for an NGO

Maybe he's just sharing his favorite quotes on twitter?

Stop sending niggers to Europe

No

Will this faggot ever shut up?

I hope you are right

He is lost in his own world.
This man was in charge of the FBI???

What site do you think Comey visits to cut and paste his twitter posts? It's reminiscent of the elf help shit roasties post all over facebook.

I swear he's setting up an insanity plea.

How does it feel to personally profit from the exploitation of millions of people by supremacists? I've always wondered how the people who did the paperwork/support work for things like the holodomor, holocaust, killing fields, ethnic cleansings, etc. felt about it. Must be weird being a part of such a dramatic and violent endeavour, while not being a step removed from actually using your own hands to drive people out of their homes and kill them.

maybe I'm not the man you think I am???

D-Day + 50

Die of AIDS

Comey is the biggest LARP that ever LARPed

Who is 'We

And Who are 'They'

'A turning point;
But what direction is Comey talking about?

The guilt from this weasel ts to much to bare.

Who is he going to overthrow? His self?

he could start with the traitors in Congress

Hey, just to point this out. That quote was from 1830. And the "322" the Illuminati and Skull and Bones run on is based on 2 separate parts.
>1832 the year the Illuminati was established in England
>2 for the second chapter. The US chapter.

The significance of the date of the quote he posted 'could' be relevant to events that transpired right before the 1832 establishment

Would that be coup though? He is head of the government...

>Donald Trump is the only person in the entire government
t. sub retard """human"""

That is the shittiest quote saying "there's hope" I've ever read. It inspires nothing. Either Comey is a retard or this a message. Some one look into the author and the context of its creation.

I wish I had this much blind optimism.

Greatest possible happening

Extremely underrated

Sure

>TWO PORTRAITS OF ANDREW JACKSON
the one on the left is Thomas Jefferson you nincompoop

We might finally see an end to Liberals and jews in our lifetime?!

>Comey wakes up
>Pours some coffee to open his eyes
>Sits down and opens twitter
>Let's post something
>See's inspirational quote on his gay coffee cup
>Posts it
>Pol goes into conspiracy mode