Not really related to politics but does anybody else here suffer from serious hppd...

not really related to politics but does anybody else here suffer from serious hppd? I mean hppd to the point it's like you're constantly on a 100ug dose of acid, the dpdr is impossible to deal with, i hate every aspect of myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
youtube.com/watch?v=9mQSO4Tzbwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinal_detachment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's a voice in my head telling me it's going to gouge my eyes out and rape me

Wtf. No

I have that visual snow shit, always wondered wtf it was . it does seem to be related to anxiety i think

I guess I have the light things but I only notice it in the dark, unless that’s normal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

>not related
faggot follow the rules, thread reported

oh i get that sometimes, i really enjoy it. I imagine they're mushi-shi coming to say hello :3

Those floating dots that start spamming your irl screen? I get them too but never really questioned it. Very annoying and has almost caused me to faint at some points.

get a load of this slayer, i bet you get so much pussy dude, half the threads are bait/slide threads but you report an actual productive discussion about a debilitating illness stemming from illegal drug use. you're a fucking loser.

Not that bad, I only notice when I close my eyes, but yeah it sucks and I wish I'd never done shrooms

I think I have this, what’s the significance of it

how many times did you take shrooms? it took me 50+ trips on high doses to develop it, it's been 3 months and it hasn't improved, i don't recognize myself when i look in the mirror

youre a crazy sheep fucker, get fucked cunt

I recently read that using marijuana to help with headaches can cause visual snow to appear, especially in the more excruciating types. Perhaps psilocybin does the same even though it works better on said headaches.

It's severe demonic oppression and I had it

I went from believing it was an alien etheric implant to now believing its some sort of demonic energy. Repent of sin/spiritual disease and take the path of deep spiritual Christian purification involving heavy fasting and prayer

It's the only way to deal with that hell. Weird New Age energy healing, shamanic shit, buddhist meditation and all that nonsense will make it much much worse

Are you saying it should be totally black when you close your eyes and not little light dots? I’ve been living a lie and I’ve never done drugs

Come on back down, there's a bed of nails for you that was freshly forged.

Haven’t done shrooms but smoked weed constantly for years for head aches / just for fun. Am I fucked boys?

The snow sucks but the constant whining in my ears is worse and I don't even have tinnitus. Just mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mQSO4Tzbwk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinal_detachment
Enjoy your bills or blindness.

do you mean the intrusive thoughts? words pop into my head that don't even exist, it's hell

I've got a small floater in one eye. Rarely notice it anymore

Interesting i got more floaters when i got manic psychotic

I have all of these symptoms, it kinda sucks, but at tge same time there is something interesting in all that stuff.

I believe that has something to do with other disease that affects your blood-flow.

the mushi-shi are the people dealing with the mushi.

maybe, idk

or i might just have shitty vision, maybe a bit of both

I don't know what my vision would be like if I had never tried hallucinogens so it's difficult to say

not related to hppd at all, you have no idea what you're talking abut. hppd is to do with the brain, nothing to do with the eyes whatsoever. where do you get off instilling fud into the brains of people going through hell? you're fucking trash dude.

Probably has more to do with spending your life in front of a screen. Ive had this since before weed.