LIVE NOW: Senate Votes on FINAL Historic Tax cuts Bill HR 1 Thread#3

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dso8BQkBLo

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/visiting/common/generic/Senate_in_session.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucks sake isnt it past midnight in DC? Who are any of these people trying to convince? It's clear everyone's made up their minds. I was eager to see a vote but these schmucks just need their facetime on CSPAN apparently.

Wake me when we have a tally.

"Madame President" - Chuck Schumer
What did he mean by this?

If I had a wife like Chuck Schumer, I'd be a horrendously bitter asshole too.

Chuck "pilpul" schemer

Who could it be?

GET EM OUT

OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT

get ready for this for the next 24 hours

poor chuck

what time is the actual vote?

God i hate schumer. Useless cuck.

>If you vote yes you will rue this day
>cuck schumer
Are threats allowed on the floor?

When do they begin the vote?

He's addressing the person presiding over the Senate, not Donald Trump.

Yay, new bread! Just in time for the vote.

RIGHT NAO

Here we go boys, voting to dismiss point of order

why isn't the tally changing?

CAN WE HAVE ORDER PLEASE

Retard

Roll call now, probably more grandstanding with 10,000 Democrat motions to attach amendments or send the bill back to committee. After all those votes are over, they will vote on the actual bill.

This is only the roll call.

HISTORIC MOMENT

THE MOMENT WE HARVESTED THE MOST SALT OF THE YEAR

Conductor we have a problem

As soon as they get through all the parliamentary motions of the dems trying to stall.

There's a president of senate hearings?
I'm not familar with this.

>Senator Coons
I wonder if he has a lot of black constituents

Are the leafs gone? Thank god

holy shit zodiac killer went full super delegate and slaughtered all the democrats in the room.

I know it was 30 minutes ago but god fucking damn.

I'll have uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

WHERE'S OBAMA LEAF I WANT MORE RETHUGLICANS BTFO

>Chuck Schumer looked disgusting--bald spot protruding--in his ugly tie before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

I think his shift ended at midnight.

Kek. Where is everyone?

He's still spamming the last two threads.

Al "spankin" Franken is still there? I thought he said he was resigning.

A jewner!

obama leaf never goes away, just waits for another moment to bring up fred graphs and call everyone retards

So here is what is happening for the tl;dr
Voting right now to abolish rules on violation of senate budget. Needs 60 to pass. Will fail. Next step is to vote on each individual amendment and that will take ~2 hrs

QT ALERT HOLY FUCK

It’s incredible what one shitposter is capable of.

FRIG OFF LAHEY!

Remind me again why we didn't vote for him in the primary?

Obamaleaf will still never address 9 trillion added in debt.

QT alert, you say?

>mr lahey
TOO SOON

President of the Senate
Technically Pence can waltz in and has the authority to act as President of the Senate, but otherwise it's someone else

Democrats are praying for a terrorist attack

so trump tax cut wasn't passed?

YOU WILL, RUE, THIS, DAY

Dems shitting themselves, bill passes, big tax cuts, trump takes 2020, lefties BTFO forever

Isn't it after midnight on the east coast? Why are they holding a vote after midnight? Is this normal for the states?

Mr Lahey?

that's generally how it goes these days

Considering he recycled the same 3 comments and 8 charts, he got a lot of (you)s.

Because Trump was capable of winning the election.

Obama Leaf signal handedly ruined all leaf poster’s reputations.

Did the Jew shills get their funding aggressively cut?

... and Pense is checking out the kid....

They were debating for like 12 fuckin hours, it could have been voter for a while ago

that isnt very qt, user

Yes very normal. It's called the midnight vote

They Vice president is the president of the senate. However typically he leaves he duty in the day to day running of the senate to the President pro-tempura. The President pro-tempura is normally the most senior member of the ruling party of the senate.

Funny thing is the President pro-tempura also generally makes many of the junior members of the senate preside.

voted*

it will be soon

MR. MAGOO

Dude has some crippling autism. Sad!

fucking dems always letting dead people vote

yay

IS THIS THE FINAL VOTE AND IT GOES TO PRESIDENTS DESK?

don't you ever talk about my waifu that way again

It's being voted on in the Senate today.
Tomorrow again in the House.

Senate hasn't even voted yet. They've been going back and forth for hours with last minute deliberations but I guarantee nobody in that room is going to change their minds. Everybody who speaks is just trying to look good for the people who elect them.

Antifu is pretty hot tbqh famalam. I like her face shape.

The reason it's taken this long is because the Dems are stalling like crazy

senate.gov/visiting/common/generic/Senate_in_session.htm

I don't know the rules for determining who presides over the Senate. In theory Mike Pence is supposed to be president of the Senate, and in his absence president pro tempore Orrin Hatch takes his place. But in practice it seems like they often appoint just whoever. I guess if the Democrats are going to grandstand for 10 hours they need to take breaks and let some other Senators preside.

the fuck is that ominious sound

holy shit this captcha

Holy shit.

Yes. But the vote could still be a while

SKYKING, SKYKING.

Cortezmastah?

the death of the Republic

no it has to go to the house again because of rule differences between houses

>only 3 more months of renigging the capcha
feelsbadman

The fact that Trump won proves that Clinton was such a bad candidate that anyone could have beaten her. We could have put anyone we wanted in the White House but no let's vote in this orange retard who was a Democrat his whole life

HOLY SHIT! WERE CHANGING THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY!

Too bad she's a library with a head full of fuck up. She'll be pumping out Jamals or Jose's kids soon enough.

I'm not sure he's a shitposter. I think he really sits around posting his little graphs with an Obama butt plug up his ass

Pretty sure it goes back to the House where it will 100% pass, and then it goes to Trump. Expect massive liberal butthurt by tomorrow night

>ID: YfCFF/j4
Pic Related

You people are so ignorant of anything fact based you let your emotions take control. Grow up you insufferable retard.

so why is everybody saying the left is full on salty mode when it didn't even pass? the republicans are great at tripping over their own foot when close to the finish line.

Why won’t the mods ban obama leaf? I would carpet bomb all of Canada just to make sure he’s gone.

These days the party who is in the minority stalls as much as they can.

Holy fuck, a trillion dollar deficit? Can you link me to the articles about Obama's 9 trillion dollar deficit? There must be tons I'm sure

>library
Fuck libtard* god damn.