Are you faggot happy now? These pepole have a right to live too

Are you faggot happy now? These pepole have a right to live too

Bitch looks like Sid the sloth

Her kid is ugly af too

Pay for her or abort? Liberal dilemma.

Did that lady accidently have her baby swapped with Large Marge's?

Hell, I see the Photoshop easy.

Whoa whoa whoa... What about your right to choice you libtards love so much?

>>children with disabilities
>>could lose
>>could
My god, the desperation

No one has a "right" to anything. You must fight for it.

What the fuck is that thing

>People

Im sure shes happy having the funniest face around the house

Came here to post this.

That is fucking terrifying the face is going to haunt my dreams forever

holy fuck!
dat face!
cut the funding NAO!

Yeah, I just had coffee with the cryptkeeper user, honest. Just coffee and nothing else
Now go throw my daughter some live rabbits, she's hungry

Lol

OmG how has nobody else said this already

Funniest? It’s like the horrors of man

Yes.

It breaks my heart that some day soon that girl will realize she is a monster.

jesus christ put that thing down. What kind of horror of hazed life is that creature living in.

>Millions of otherwise healthy infants deserve to die if their mom wants it
>This is the person who has a right to live

Leftists, man.

I see more of a throwing herself off a bridge at 16 and smashing her face to normalcy with impact, looney tunes style

Liberals/leftists can be so greusome, it starts on the inside, and in pic related we see the stage at which it has manifested itself all the way to the outside

I'm not joking about this. Teach that little girl martial arts and MMA and start her immediately. Have her master sais and knives. She will be happy and make money cosplaying as Mileena from Mortal Kombat.

That face is genuinely scary. I know treacher collins is mostly just physical, but fuck.

Was talking about the mom, but that’s pretty funny too.

Virtue signaling cunt and an abomination

I like this post btw, how do I fight for height to not stay a manlet?

hmm..

My taxes will go down dramatically, and even though I have more than enough money to meet all my needs many times over, it's nice to pay fewer taxes. I don't care what happens to some 0.001% edge case the article is likely referring to.

Man that shit scared the fuck outta me. Fuck you user. That thing should've been aborted by God, just makes me believe even more that God has forsaken us.
And fuck you again

Go to a barber and change the height of your character. Haven't needed to so i don't know how much gold it costs but bring 20 just in case

I'm ignoring the pic. My problem is what you wrote there.

I am a unpaid family caregiver for my wife. Have been for about 10 years. Government doesn't care for her - I DO!! Government doesn't stay with her 24/7. Government didn't go back to college repeatedly because their plan to care for her and our kids didn't work out time after time. Government gibs do not cover enough for us to live comfortably because welfare funds are for bureaucrats, illegals, and minorities to have comfortable lives and tell us "sorry, we're short of funding."

I, by God's blessings and mercy, got us on our feet. I got the telecommuting job that pays bank. I paid for this home, car, clothes, and grow food at home. I pay for her expensive meds, doc appointments, and physical therapy.

All young disabled women need to be paired with 7' tall, fit and muscular, well off, white guys with 9" cocks. All young disabled men need pairing with hot, fit, wealthy women who love them.

Jesus. Wtf is that. I just don't see how her parents can truly wake up and go to sleep every night and not hate their life

I have a good haircut but I live in a Machista planet where the male has to be large/tall

crop in the "millions of" as well.

Don't you just breed more disabled people on average doing that? The best way morals aside is to sterilize disabled and have healthy young men and women breed

Bp

Ah the ol Sup Forums-aroo

I was making a vidya reference. But yeah sucks for you. On the bright side though getting swole is faster if you are shorter. Have manlet friend with decent looks and muscles who is doing well with women and work

I'm going to have fucking nightmares now

Is that from Bloodborne?

user delivers

Ah shit, I'm agreeing with sweden.

The fuck is happening, are you on vacation mate?

Jesus Christ that's a fucking abomination, kill it with fire.

The kid ain't much prettier either.

Oh my god. Imagine waking up and that nightmare is crawling around your room...

I'm not going to sleep tonight

I'd abort that abomination in a heartbeat

the survivor of
>omaewa mou shindeiru

Be something else other than short.
Don't let it define your personality. That's what most people hate in short people.
Don't be the short guy. Be the funny guy, the smart guy, the deep guy, the crazy guy, but never the short guy.
If you decide that you're the short guy, they win and you end up bitter and lonely.
oh, and move out of 'Merica.
I've been to NY and people there were the shallowest I've ever met. I've met crack addicted gold diggers with more humanity than some of the "high class liberals" in NY.
I don't know how widespread it is, but judging from how much Americans seem to care about height, it must be really bad over there.
If you have self esteem problems, move to some country with shorter people.
If you want to ever be truly happy, move to a country where people aren't so entitled.
Something about hard work seems to make people judge each other by character, and not by what their outwards appearance may be.
Don't move anywhere with niggers tho, that's just stupid.

Why do you think Germany has such a strong economy....

They got rid of a lot of economic dead weight

Wait, my taxes have been going towards keeping this thing alive? WTF??

I'd rather pay for that in taxes than for some brat's college money.

Good. They should have all been aborted. Idiots that choose to continue with the birth of a deformed child deserve whatever misfortune they encounter.

It's a hereditary disease. They did this to her. They chose to make her live like this. And they demand that others pay for their choice.

save money on Halloween costumes

I think you meant

>56%

>um... cuz... . oh she is so UGLY!! LMFAO WTF!!

ofcourse Sup Forums finds a way to weasel out of every hard question just the politicians they support

ofcourse Sup Forums finds a way to weasel out of every hard question just like the politicians they support

She looks happy.

What about neither?

that scared the shit out of me

After looking at your pic OP, I'm perfectly fine with the alleged unintended eugenic effects of the tax plan.

I guess that happens every once in a while...

Purge the mutants

Look at that, another celebration of dysgenics. We live in hell.

ofcourse Sup Forums finds a way to weasel out of every hard question just like the politicians they support

>these little girls
Please let me mercy kill her. The world is too cruel to force these people to live in it.

>huehue

Jesus christ kill it with fire

No lie I’d get scared living in a house with that thing

OH NO

Or just euthanize them and have they healthy people breed with each other.

>These people have a right to live
What about a right to peace. Look at that damaged creature. Shame on that wicked "mother" for keeping that poor thing alive to suffer for her mother's emotional gain. Can you even call that state of being life?
This is a complete disgrace, and will do nothing but cause suffering. What a tire crime that has been committed under the false flag of kindness.

That isn't real. What kind of shit is this? That kid looks like she served in Afghanistan and stayed one day too long.

Liberals are sick to push this bullshit with a fake house fire victim.

That kid is straight up nightmare fuel.

Here I was hoping to go to sleep soon too.

the pro life crew

Is this fucking /x/ i wasn't ready for an honesty scary thread, imagine that thing living with you and waking you up in the middle of the night wanting food or some shit

literal nurgling

Fuckin kek

I vote for neither.

imagine when they fully integrate with poos in the loos and pakis. within next 20 years there will be mutants running around.
>Nightly News: May 2nd 2037. And tonight we bring you another case of a 8 legged baby being born in Chicago, another miracle gracing our......

Gas it.

Live? Yes. Leech? No.

that's fucking nightmare fuel

>could lose coverage
I hope it becomes they will.

have some sympathy pol

a-user kun i'm c-cumming!!

If they care so much they could start a fundraiser for her. They're paying less tax so they send the extra cash to those who don't get support anymore, it's probably more efficient without the bureaucrats involved anymore and they can decide where the cash goes. If they won't pay the disabled freak themselves, do they really care?

>All young disabled women need to be paired with 7' tall, fit and muscular, well off, white guys with 9" cocks. All young disabled men need pairing with hot, fit, wealthy women who love them.
>hot, fit, wealthy women who love them.

You need to grow up and stop posting fantasy, world dosnt work like that. Women will leave if there is too much hassle, only stupid cucks will stay with fucking ppato and waste his life.

>a-user kun i'm c-cumming!!
Oh shit mate, you made me laugh out loud.
Have a (you).

>These pepole have a right to live too

They have the right but not the reason

im not a fan of abortion but if a kid is born that fucked up just chuck it in an oven

Seriously though, what if you had something like that and weren't able to find out before the birth, so abortion was not possible? What's the solution? A compassionate pillow over the face?

>im not a fan of abortion but if a kid is born that fucked up just chuck it in an oven
this sums up Sup Forums quite nicely

>can't speak English
You have to go first

I do
That's why I'd rather that thing were never born