Why do you people keep saying Christianity is a semitic religion?

You do realize that the Bible doesn't begin with Jews right? Abraham, the first Jew basically, lived around 2000 BC, while Noah was born 1000 years before that. And then Adam 1500 years before Noah.

That means that God likely had a bunch of covenants with people but those people obviously didn't listen since Noah was the only guy to survive. The Jews are only about 2000 years of Biblical history, and their covenant ended with Jesus.

We are the inheritors of all that I have just mentioned. Christianity is NOT a semitic religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:58
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b01bf3e9-cbde-49a7-8e94-918989be53f0
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_theology#Biblical_covenants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(biblical)#Number_of_Biblical_covenants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abraham wasn't real.

Something to take from religion & science isn't so much the content but the fact that both lead to indescribable experiences that humanity have yet to classify. Furthermore, something as bigly as a God wouldn't give a shit what you called him or prayed under as, for, how, when, et al. Someone or something of that magnitude simply wouldn't give a fuck. Which implies he's gone or he's all of us and in which case 1488. I digress. I would suggest, however, that open discourse must occur and as such we must lay bare the hidden power structure that binds us. Inflationary debt.

Why would he not be real? He was a simple dude that merely listened to God. Nothing extraordinary about that.

Christianity is the only religion that has clear testaments from God; no pagan religion has that; no Buddhists have that, no Hindus have that. Everything else is Satanism

All the people who wrote the Old Testament were Semites, and it was founded in Semite civilization.

Saying Jesus was a Jew is like saying Satan is a little girl because he possessed one in the Exorcist

God simply took the form of a Jew because thats what the people were at the time in Judea. He could've easily have been a dog or an Irishman or whatever

WHO THE FUCK HAS THE AUTHORITY TO HAVE A MONOPOLY ON WHAT GOD IS SAYS OR DOES?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

You now that semitic doesn't mean Jewish and the it's not even race-related? Semitism refers to people who speak semitic languages.

That doesn't mean that it is at its core a semitic religion. Christ exist before time.

Do you really think that if God really wanted Jews to be the focus of everything, that he would cast them aside at so many points throughout history? Everything in the OT points towards Jesus' inevitable arrival.

Why are you so hysterical? Does the truth hurt you? The only authority I need is the Bible, which has so many fulfilled prophecies that make it the only truth you need

yes, but that still doesn't make it a semitic religion

Why do you people keep saying Christianity is a semitic religion?

YOUR OWN FUCKING CHURCHES HAVE SAID THIS SINCE IT'S EXISTENCE.

IT IS ONLY YOU RETARDS HERE ON Sup Forums THAT SAY DIFFERENT.

Why would anyone trust the word of some church? Jesus said that the church is anyone who is a part of his body.

>Why do you people keep saying Christianity is a semitic religion?
Maybe because its origin is semitic you retard

No. its origin is in man's first covenant with God. And the last time I checked, there were no semites way back then

Yes it does because everybody involved was a semite. People who speak Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic etc. are semites.

The church created the bullshit you read from the bible.

>its origin is in man's first covenant with God
American education, everyone

not everyone who professes anything related to God is part of his Church. Only God/Jesus knows who is and who isn't part of his Church

Who are you to claim otherwise?

Please tell me where I contradicted myself

Christianity is destroying this board more so than E-Celeb threads. This place is finished

Ironic how you preach the Bible with conviction, yet you are ignorant of Christianity's origin. Christianity began with Christ, not Abraham.

And I'm pretty sure Abraham was a semite. Fucking idiot

Right here

>just disregard the old testament guys
fuckin christian moderates amirite?

>Ironic how you preach the Bible with conviction, yet you are ignorant of Christianity's origin. Christianity began with Christ, not Abraham.

Now, you see here.

THIS IS THE LARP CHRISTIAN OF Sup Forums THAT HAS TO LIE

WHAT THE FUCK DOES MATTHEW 1 SAY

grow up kid

That's entirely my point dum-dum. Christ is eternal, but the Jewish religion ended when they refused to accept Him.

And where did I contradict Abraham being a semite?

Why are you all so angry today? Am I being obtuse in any way?

Where did I say to disregard the OT? Without it, there would be no testament of God's prophecy for the Son of man's arrival

>WHAT THE FUCK DOES MATTHEW 1 SAY

" Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. "

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:58

Abraham was given the promise by God that through him a Messiah would come. A person did come claiming to be the Messiah and did claim to be God.

You people literally believe what some Jews wrote in a book. That is your fault, not mine.

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b01bf3e9-cbde-49a7-8e94-918989be53f0

>That's entirely my point dum-dum.
You literally implied Christianity began with Abraham, dumbass.
>Christ is eternal, but the Jewish religion ended when they refused to accept Him
The Jewish religion ended? I guess goyim no longer have to worry, amirite?
>And where did I contradict Abraham being a semite?
You LITERALLY said there were no semites back when the first covenant between man and God was formed
>Why are you all so angry today? Am I being obtuse in any way?
I'm angry because I have to share a board with retards with their heads so far up their asses, like you.

Genesis is the story of God making a promise with Abraham. The religion all started with Abraham. It is an Abrahamic cult.

Jesus Christ shows he is the messiah by showing his lineage to Abraham in Matthew.

It's all based on the word of Abraham and whoever wrote his story.

It's fucking nuts that European peoples believe this desert mythology.

The entire christian religion is just the result of Paul preaching jewish mysery cult shit to the goyim.

Well done destroying Rome, you fucking jew lovers.

According to Jews, they agree, and there's a sect of Jews who believe everything in the OT pointed to Jesus. The burning bush Moses said to him: "I am a Spirit of the Lord". The Lord being Jesus Christ. They're called Messianics.

jesus was in no way jewish he was a judahite from galilee

Christianity is the continuation of God's covenant with man. The Jews lost it when God split the altar in the temple, and subsequently lost Israel. Now the Jews wander, like Cain.

Christianity is a made up religion just like all the others.

Imaginary friends are not real. Schizophrenia is.

Ywhw was and is jewish in origin.
I'll stick to white gods.

Varg has good videos on the subject.

user/ThuleanPerspective

https:/youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Kys christniggers

>You literally implied Christianity began with Abraham, dumbass.

No, I didn't imply that. What I implied was that if Christianity were a Jewish religion, that it would have started with a Jew and ended with only Jews receiving salvation.

But that's not the case. Neither does Christianity start with Jews, nor does it end with them.

>The Jewish religion ended? I guess goyim no longer have to worry, amirite?

Their contract was fulfilled, yes. They received Israel, no?

>You LITERALLY said there were no semites back when the first covenant between man and God was formed

That's true. Covenant guesses stem from only 1 to at least 12, with potentially more if we presume that God chose not to reveal other covenants to us, such as those before the flood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_theology#Biblical_covenants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(biblical)#Number_of_Biblical_covenants

The first covenant was with Adam, and I'm fairly sure Adam was not a semite.

>I'm angry because I have to share a board with retards with their heads so far up their asses, like you.

There's no reason to be angry with me, if I'm not angry with you. It's only text my brother.

>judeo christianity isnt real!!!!

>Neither does Christianity start with Jews, nor does it end with them.

The Catholic church and the Orthodox church both say it does. You know, the first Church of Christ that started all of this madness.

Merely "Christianity" works (or Mere Christianity, heh)

I prefer simply "God" though, or no name for the religion, seeing as its a relationship with God

>No. its origin is in man's first covenant with God. And the last time I checked, there were no semites way back then

>Not knowing that the word "semite" comes from "Shem"

>jesus wasn't a jewwwwwww

The only thing that "church" means is to be part of the body of Christ. No one can tell you anything else without your express consent.

Abraham is the direct decedent of Shem.

>Jesus wasn't a Jew I swear, only a member of the 4th Hebrew tribe :^)

Yes. That's correct.

>>Not knowing that the word "semite" comes from "Shem"

"Shem" is not the exact same thing as "semite", in the world of semantics (or , shemantics, heh)

Just because the two are causally related in origin, does not make them equal.

Noah, Shem, Arphaxad, Salah, Eber, Terah, Abraham.

To be exact.

>"Shem" is not the exact same thing as "semite"

Yes it is actually. Sons of Ham are the African cultures. Sons of Japheth are the European cultures. Allegedly, but the Irish Book of Invasions says this too.

>"Shem" is not the exact same thing as "semite", in

Semite is from Shem you god damn liar. All you can do is make up lies to justify your kike worship.

Are you retarded?
A myth in semitic is semitic, fuck off Yeshush worshipper, you don't worship any holy truth but a semitic deity and myth.

>No, I didn't imply that. What I implied was that if

Christianity were a Jewish religion, that it would have started with a Jew and ended with only Jews receiving salvation.
You dishonest cunt. It says in this post right here that Christianity's origin is God's first covenant with man . The first covenant formed in the Bible is that between God and Abraham

>But that's not the case. Neither does Christianity start with Jews, nor does it end with them.

Except it literally does. Christianity became separate from Judaism because many Jews at the time rejected Jesus and his teachings.

>The first covenant was with Adam, and I'm fairly sure Adam was not a semite.

Yet again another falsehood. Learn your own religion, retard. The first covenant was with Abraham.

literally God or his son

Reminder: Uncle Varg is king of Sup Forums

Jesus is eternal, and the last time I checked "eternal" is not semantically equal to "semite". Jesus merely came down to Earth for a short period of time, and to call him a semite is minor blasphemy, considering he is not eternally semitic.

But everything you know is from the bible which was wholly controlled by the church and before that a legion of Jews going back thousands of years.

Jesus is nothing but a myth, a Jewish cult myth not true.

>everything i dont believe is a myth
sad to be you dude

There are no thousand yeat old HOLY TEXTS of God just texts written by a cult.

"Semite" derives from "Shem", but that does not make it semantically equivalent to Shem. Shem was a person. "Semite" is an adjective.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

I never claimed to the contrary.

It's false, "christmas" is a non Christian holliday that is from European religion Yule.

>in the beginning god created jews and golems. >jew cain intermarried with golems as did his brothers and sisters.
>ff to A.D.
>jews jewing at the temple.
>jesus pisses of HMIC and HMIC gets jesus permadethd.
>jesus' followers try to convert other jews to give shekels instead of to temple.
>fail.jpg
>peter comes up with idea to get shekels from golems.
>paul joins in on scam.
>ff 2000 years.
>church now every bit as corrupt as shekeltemple was.
>meet_the_new_boss_same_as_the_old_boss.mp3

christianity is a semitic religion

could be, God never teach to celebrate Christmas

>Christianity is the only religion that has clear testaments from God; no pagan religion has that; no Buddhists have that, no Hindus have that. Everything else is Satanism

Now, we went from Jesus being a Jehudite to him being eternal.

>dont touch my money!
literally mamon dude, money is your God

>"christmas" is a non Christian holliday that is from European religion Yule.
The only Christian thing about it is celebrating the birth of Christ. And the religion isn't "Yule"; the pagan festival is called Yule and it comes from Germanic paganism

Too long, call it by its original name, Yahwahism don't give it a European name to pollute your mind that it is "yours" that is how the semitic Yeshuahists marketed it to Europe after it being banned for 400 years and all cultists fed to lions, I have 0 belief in the false semitic yahwahist cult, HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS!

>The first covenant formed in the Bible is that between God and Abraham

No. There were covenants with Adam, and with Noah, and potentially more before the one with Abraham.

>Except it literally does. Christianity became separate from Judaism because many Jews at the time rejected Jesus and his teachings.

Think of Christianity as the revelation of God. Do you mean to tell me that God's revelation began with Abraham, and ended with Malachi?

That is anathema.

God propagates His Word, not merely any church

cute

I will pray for all of you. Please accept my prayers tonight.

>"Semite" derives from "Shem", but that does not make it semantically equivalent to Shem. Shem was a person

The idea is that Shem was the father of the middle eastern culture entirely. The tradition of Christianity was very based in jewishness specifically, so calling it semitic would actually be opening it up to suggesting it's Arabic or so on. It's precisely not only semitic but jewish.

Stop worshiping false Jewish cult.

You are working the will of Satan. Forgive him, Father; he knows not what he speaks

hahahahahaha pagan hahahahahaha!!!!
man tell you are an atheist at least come on a pagan haha

>I will pray for all of you. Please accept my prayers tonight.
We don't really care about your prayers, but if that makes you feel good...

I worship the true Gods all other Gods are false Zeus is God and Hesiod is his prophet.

>The idea is that Shem was the father of the middle eastern culture entirely.

One cannot make such wild assertion. Every age has its own culture.

You worship a FALSE God you worship a Jewish deity.

well then

your god is already dead, your religion sucks, destroyed by Christianity, just grow up

also nice quints

Zeus is making a comeback, lads. Digits confirm.

HAIL ZEUS, HAIL JUPITER!

>and their covenant ended with Jesus.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 15

Wrong. God made a covenant with Abraham, that only he himself signed. God perfectly know that no one can be just under the law and that people would break it again, hence this time he signed it alone and made an eternal pact with him.

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi[e] of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— 19the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

The TRUTH cant be destroyed, ZEUS DESTROY ALL YOUR ENEMIES!!

it did not begin in semitic, nor did it end in a semitic language.

>2000 years ago
>sand-nigger scammers fabricate god #12,487 (baby jesus - plagiarised horus coz too lazy to invent their own bullshit)
>for the same reason every previous god was fabricated.....
>to wield control over the stupid, the frightened and the ignorant.....
>and to separate them from their cash
>fast forward to present day
>more than enough information available to know that all gods are fictitious
>religiotards still derping it up about their favourite god

PROSTAGMA

The Shart Speaketh. Now post the picture of your ugly beaner face

1488 ZEUS HAS SPOKEN

HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS!

>Christians crushed weak Pagans haha fucken hypocrites, CRUSADER STRONK!!1
>It's fucked up, the Muzzies crushed 2/3rds of Christian lands and now they're colonizing us! We are too peaceful...

OR

>"I fucking hate those larp pagans. I have to come here to let you know you're all basically fedora's and Odin isn't real you worthless trash"- Christcucks visiting Pagan threads

>"Stop with the divide and conquer, every time you attack Christianity it makes us all weaker. If you're a pagan why are you here"- Christcucks in Christkike threads

le glorious story of (((Christianity)))

>Mary the Jew whore fucks a Roman soldier and cucks her infertile beta husband
>literally a product of cuckoldry
>literally a littered by racemixing slut
>literally a halfbreed bastard
>Now this my wife's son goes an preaches about muh borderless society, about sharing stuff and about turning the other cheek
>pretends to walk on water and work miracles
>miracles can't help the loser when he's promptly captured, tortured and sodomized for being such a pretentious loser
>gets rekt and killed in a most painful way imaginable
>his beta followers cook up a story that he """"allowed"""" himself to be captured just to make our sins go away and that he's gonna return in XXXXX years to finally have his omega mass shooting retribution against his bullies
>some dimwits actually believe this after 2018 years

>The only Christian thing about it is celebrating the birth of Christ
it wasn't originally jesus' birthday. all of the saints have a day assigned for mass gathering. christ's mass was assigned to dec 25

Whoa checked! Does that mean if Hesiod was the true prophet,that Orpheus was a shill?

"Messianic Jews", "Jews for Jesus" etc. are christian sects.

>more than enough information available to know that all gods are fictitious
i love how people think they know anything

>Christians europeans and american nations turning back pagans or atheist
>muslims are crushing them
it always happened through history, do you remember the old empires in middle east? just to teach a lesson the God's people, nothing more

>2000 years later
>jews still sticking with the "Yeshua ben Pantera" meme

Holy fuck you guys have been stuck on repeat for two millennia straight

You are so fucking retarded. Europe is named after a jewish princesses.
stupid fucking pagancuck

>No. its origin is in man's first covenant with God.
please don't try to use fairy tales as proof of anything. there is no god, so no covenant either. semites invented the whole schtick, so it is a semitic religion.

>Actually believes the word of a Jewish women who magically became pregnant when her husband was away.

>it always happened through history, do you remember the old empires in middle east? just to teach a lesson the God's people, nothing more

They were proportionally more Christian when the Muzzie's slaughtered them. Most of Europe wasn't Christianized until half a millennia later. He abandoned his most pious followers.

no we don't, noah wasn't a semite. Abraham was a semite from mesopotamia though.