I work with a couple of guys who are chronic potheads. They come to work baked...

I work with a couple of guys who are chronic potheads. They come to work baked. They do there jobs well enough (it's not hard shit, checking computer files for errors), but outside of that they are insufferable, long-winded and obsessive-compulsive assholes. Note: neither of them are married w families, just middle-aged man-children floating through life, high as fuck, living paycheck to paycheck. Is weed degenerate? Can you be a professional, well balanced and productive individual with healthy relationships and an interest in developing your spiritual and intellectual self when you're getting high 75% of the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2voJWoHM5vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP WHINING ABOUT YOUR COWORKERS

>a professional, well balanced and productive individual with healthy relationships and an interest in developing your spiritual and intellectual self when you're getting high 75% of the day?
Sounds like something a woman would say.

More degenerate to complain about people for a personal preference. You even said they did their job fine.

Weed is medicine.

Didn't they let you take a hit?
Stop crying .
Go have ugly kids and get on with you're life

Agreed. Sounds exactly like a woman poking her nose into others affairs when it doesnt concern her.

Tits or gtfo

op is confirmed roastie.

I manage to do it but I've always been far ahead of those around me. The world seems to stop for me making everything simple for me. I need it to oil the gears, so to speak. My mind runs too hot and I meltdown with a combination of exhaustion and rage.

>They come to work
There's your answer

>youtube.com/watch?v=2voJWoHM5vc

yup

You realize that ~70% of the US is medicated right?

Is it weed's fault or do they just suck?

life sucks, if you have a way to dull the pain take it

>yfw you will never be as successful, smart, well liked or as influential as someone you consider a degenerate
gotta sting a bit OP

I bet you tell the bitches you love Bob Marley when stir it up plays

>high as fuck
Protip: if you smoke marijuana everyday you are closer to 'slightly tired' than 'high as fuck'
>b-but th-the quality I g-get
Kys(s)

Are you me user?

>I am straight and give it my 100%
>my coworkers are lazy potheads who do their job fine
You might want to rethink your argument here.

>but outside of that they are insufferable, long-winded and obsessive-compulsive assholes.

That's because every stoner crew needs 3 people, not 2.

You are their missing link, bro. It's fate.

>stoner crew

Reading this was like listening to a woman after you've asked her about her
co-workers.

nigger tier behavior user
they will never amount to anything
don't end up like them

t.cant score

>be me
>23
>go to get weed from 35 year old dude i just started working with
>he is complete loser
>pick up weed
>smoke it all
>never talk to him again and quit weed, seeing how much of a loser he is at 35 really changed me, i've done hella crazy shit before, but smoking weed everyday is shit if that is what it does to you.

>tfw you realize that the stereotype of what a woman wants her perfect mate to be is what you should be trying to be

nag jew whiny kike liar

everything i dont care about fixes itself, the moment i try to fix it myself it goes to shit

>be 23
>get shitty weed from a loser
>huh look what all weed does to you
Actually, it doesn't. CBDs increase clarity. THC increases physical recovery.

t.vietnamese buds

>score
*get on
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I bet you call it "weed" too, you Americanised numale

>I work with chronic potheads
>Can you be a professional

They're either not doing too badly or you're a real useless piece of shit to be on par or up-classed by some high dudes.

Sort your own shit out before playing through theirs.

High 75% of the day? Heavens no. They're abusing it. You can be functional, but it requires disciplined use. I've got friends who strike that balance.
Also they're massive faggots for going into work high. Do you go into work drunk? Same shit. They should get fired.

>Not eating 350 mg of edibles everyday before work

More than 'slightly tired'. When youre high all day you spend a significant portion of time thinking "wait...wut was i doing again?"

>Americanised numale
>grown and sold weed for 15 years
>literally got so bad I was putting quarts in coworkers lockers and selling at work
>20 dudes making trusses and frames high as fuck all day
>paid off good chunk of first house with it
>lost job because of dealing at work
>lost house because wife
>stopped dealing
>grow for personal now
>6 years into fuckhuge mortgage
I'm as non numale as you can get cunt, I bet you take 10 pingers to the blues and roots festival and tell everyone you're a dealer

If I had to deal with you I'd fucking get high before I go to work too.

no you don't you shit cunt.
you rip into jobs you gotta do and focus hard because all of the other distractions are numbed

>trying this hard to sound Aussie
Let me guess, gook from Melbourne?

surfbro northern nsw
Let me guess, Narrabeen/north sydney rich kid or gated community honorary chink?

Now now now potty mouth, play nice with the other children.
(Apparently weed also turns you into a loudmouth asshole)

I wake and bake a few times a week and get shit done. I might talk a little less when I'm high, but I get that laser focus.

As opposed to being a sober man who spends his time on Sup Forums

>heh
>heh heh heh

I smoke weed every day and the only thing that's ever caused me any problems is the munchies. That shit will fatten you the fuck up If you aren't careful.

If you want to amount to anything you need a dual income household. Especially in the current economic climate. I work in manufacturing, which is a rather orcish endeavor, to unwind i enjoy a good cigar and a some scotch or some goodpot. Good lord hasnt anyone realized now that our species isnt conquering other species on our planet we will begin to conquer ourselves? Understanding that marijuana is a plant which grows like a weed and most governments would like to destroy this plant and claim to be environmentally conciencous is a sycophant and hypocrite. When people remember they can grow pot, than their own food, it undermines the power of governing individuals. The meek will inherit the earth.

Working with stoners is like working with idiots.