Offs, what did you do now

Offs, what did you do now

avclub.com/theres-a-new-insane-conspiracy-theory-tearing-up-Sup Forums-1821432397

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q is a LARP. Fuck off. Never once mentioned Israel.

Journalism is a fucking joke and anyone seriously considering joining the industry should kys.

>le speaking for Sup Forums meme
sage goes in all fields

>Randall Colburn
>Colburn
>Coal Burn

What did he mean by that?

Boomers get oven'd after the journalists

this is the sick and sad reality

its a goddamned shame considering the important dignified role they are SUPPOSED to play in society

My name is R.

This is not a larp.

I work behind the scenes and can verify that we track low performing high conformity individuals and actively guide them to middle management in YUM brand restaurants. They are infected with a dormant strain of hepatitis B late in their last round of vaccinations, and the trigger for it to become infectious is a combination of hydrogenated vegetable oil, soy bean hydrolysate, fructose, and a super low pitched sound. Soon, a record number of you who eat at taco bell, kfc, LJS, or any other YUM concept, will stop smoking and begin showing signs of jaundice and malaise.

This is high level information. The motive will become clear.

>new
Lel, welcome to two months ago, Randall.

Someone got paid to write about posts made on a taiwanese vintage viewfinder collection forum

This. It's to the point where I chose to call myself a historian, even though the stuff I write would normally be called journalism. Historians have better approval/trust ratings than journalists, right?

not for much longer :^)

Hmmm... Since they put it that way, it sounds just as fucking stupid as it always has. And to think there are people on this board right now who lap this LARPing up hook, line, and sinker. Nu/pol/ was a mistake.

lol they take that thread on Sup Forums seriously, way to encourage trolls

>Colburn
Is he the voice of le 56% blessed by destiny?

>hmmm...
How do we stop Sup Forums users from typing like soyboys?

> coal burn

this fuckin laymen over here trying to do raw exegesis without even a primer in memetic studies. HA HA HA theres nested layers of symbolism you fag. this article reads like "james joyice is advocating eating babbys"

what a illiterate shit, doesn't even understand the basic gestalt

/thread

>they fall for Sup Forums larping again.
every time, they never learn.

conspiracy? i know which one
>that sage goes in all fields

Like Trump's Twitter Sup Forums has grown so powerful it can drive it's opponent's insane.

>shitpost on mongolian worm farming zine comments section
>become national news

man, I wish my shit posts would make it on the news

lol they are truly worried we could be right!!!

I love how they simultaneously pretend we are irrelevant yet we make it into the news.

Yellow journalism was the norm for most of the history of the field. These days journalists exist, but damned few. Glenn Greenwald wasn't even all that good of one really, but at least he's honest. That's enough any more.

Historians sad to say don't have a much better track record, they're just less in the public sphere.

>alleged pedophile
That means fuck all.

“Randall Coalburner raped my son”. Hey writer, you’re an alleged pedophile now too.

Literally 1 month late.

>avclub
I thought they were too busy sucking Rian Johnson's dick to read Sup Forums shitposts.

Nice try Onion but I will never stop eating 20 onions a day. I've put on 15lbs of solid muscle and dropped from 250lbs to 200 in under 4 months thanks to the power of onions. The secret is out and you can't take it back.

>90% of Sup Forums trolls are kikes.

lel which one?

Jimmy John's is cool, tho, right?

There's fifty million conspiracy theories on this board?We haven't even solved picklegate.
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw