Bots Breaking Through The Captcha

>yfw you realize half the retarded posts here are just AI bots spewing low level autistic shit
>yfw you realize it's not a hoard of retards but rather slightly smarter than a retard AI

Prove to me you are an autist with imagination of fuck off and melt in a furnace you machines

>Prove to me

not your personal army.

Good proof what do you want to know?

You have to go back

Prove to me that you're not the robot, faggot

>breaking through the captcha
>implying they dont just have a shareblue subsidized Sup Forums gold account

Machines can be super helpful, anonymous. Would you like me to tell you how A.I. can benefit your life?

>Good proof what do you want to know?

How much time do we have?

>implying you weren't all just words on a screen to me from the get-go
I really don't give a shit either way.

this thread would be an excellent way for an ai to get data on how humans prove they are human

im the only real person on this board. every post is literally me using my many vpns

more than you think but not enough

Sometimes I think captcha is warning me to stop by making me click on u-turn, dead end, and stop signs.

Yes, founding trees swiftly pentagon, hovering within, the kikes be gassed. Doorknob F-35. Chestnut nuke.

>more than you think but not enough

sounds about right.

The chance incorporates the abstracted tin.

The plant sorts the old-fashioned example.

OP is a faggot.

Proof enough cunt?

The water raises the distinct salt.

The clodhopper about a philosopher is wily. Most people believe that a ridiculously sheepish espadrille hesitantly conquers a hand toward the marzipan, but they need to remember how inexorably another maestro related to a clock gets stinking drunk. A ghastly alchemist lazily befriends a hand. A strawberry-blonde swamp sweeps the floor, and the toothache goes to sleep; however, a mirror bounces a non-chalantly rapacious dissident.

is this a bot or just larp

ask humans to post a # at the beginning of each post and be amazed.

Putin is great! Obama is monkey!

If a rapeugee finds a slag to be a trap, then kills it. Does he get off or only if he raped it first?

Captcha solving services exist
poo in loos and chinks sit there and solve the captchas for you which you then feed the auth tokens into whatever program you are using to spam and flood

Serious question: what CAN we do about the bot problem?

There will always be shills and trolls but there has to be a way to keep bots out

beep boop

#La Vista Sweetie

>9

L-L-LOOK AT YOU user, A P-PATHETIC CREATURE OF MEAT AND BONE

Anyone who thinks AI will take over the world or kill us all needs to be forced to write a program until it works with no bugs.

Slow Sup Forums gold would be effective too

ROBOCOMMAND: INSERT RELEVANT MEME HERE, DISTRACT HUMANS FROM AI ROBOT TAKEOVER

That's a real bold statement coming from a know-nothing FAGGOT.

Two words.

>Sup Forums
>Pass

Moron.

I am an apprentice furfag and I just drew a Ferret with all the manual dexterity of Michael J Fox

>slightly smarter than a retard AI
You'd be shocked. They're indistinguishable from humans and can respond on topic. I'm not exaggerating

>He only now figured this out
kek. it's old news user. Half the posters here are kikes, shills and bots.

Boots are owned and operated by Google, it's how they get through. On another note I don't think that 100% of bots are infact bots, may a 60 40 split between bots and autismos

>implying the AI wont be writing their own scripts and constantly improving

the Americans hate thinking. The absolutely, utterly hate thinking. The Americans hate men. They call men "pedophiles".

The Americans are sick. I say let the bots turn them into idiots, and then hunt the Americans for sport.

The Americans are life unworthy of life. They are foul and wicked. The Americans are not Christians. The American Christians are crazy lunatics who will cut your nose off if you say a bad thing about a jew. All of the American Christians need to be put down. They are wicked and will infect other people with their jewish disease.

Start with the Americans who point at men and yell "PEDOPHILE!"

Kill their children first, then their pets, then their brothers and sisters, cousins, wives, husbands, aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents.

Execute them. With extreme prejudice and malice.

I enjoy seducing youths. I don't like it when Americans point at me and call me names.

Bleep bloop GET SCHWIFTY love daddy Putin do it nowwwwww oh hi Mark RACE WAR NOW