Why are Americans so FAT. Can we shame Amerifats into losing weight?

Can Amerifats be shamed into losing weight?
Lets try it any way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo
thesun.co.uk/news/4306538/chinese-kids-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-join-the-army-government-claims-adding-theyre-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2105032/chinas-boot-camp-fat-kids-helps-tackle-its-big-obesity-problem
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2098042/china-has-largest-number-obese-children-world-says-study
youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo

Good luck with that

Your flag disappoints me. Americans should be above making obvious shitposting threads that have nothing to do with politics.

I am more concerned about the fatsos that populate this land of Lard and shit.

We must still try. It could save lives. So pump out your best Amerifat memes.

That pic is from England. Your digits confirm England land of lard and shit

We tried. Feminists called it body shaming.

people like that should be left to die

But whose lives are we saving?
If you're undisciplined enough to get that fat- you deserve your untimely death.

Shit that reminds me of all the fucking biker fur fags at the renfair near Milwaukee. They were large but not morbidly obese. Don’t pick fights with them tho, scary ass Wisconsin biker fags always hopped up on meth, beer, and cheese.

>to get raped

I thought this was an intellectual's movement.

We are literally that rich and decedant

it's called processed foods and getting rid of our Eugenic laws in America, which allowed these faggots to get benefits and miscegenation to happen

>BOOMER!!
>*BOOM*

/thread

I want to vomit in my mouth.

Thanx OP.

I mean we have some of the most calorie dense food and we produce more food than most places in the world. Economical and lack of discipline and general health knowledge leads to the Walmart cart cruisers

How exactly does it get that bad? Like how does one become naked and imobile at 700 lbs?

How long do they live like this?

Dont be silly, everyone knows americans have no shame.

WHY?
HOW?
How do these degenerate pieces of shit survive?
Why do we continue to normalize this? Why should this even be fucking allowed?
I hate fat people.

You can't. Not only can you not convince them to lose weight (that would be "sizeist" and "oppressive"), but they are also importing their fat normalization ideology to other developed countries.
People in 2100 would be all fat and mestizo.... and it will be beautiful!

its their final evolution process

That's not England. We don't have renaissance fairs

No reason to fib, England.

So the other day there was a thread bout gooks being killed in exotic and mischievous ways with sufficient gore and stuff that would make your average person gag. This thread is 10x worse.

English birds be hot charvers

It's (((Monsanto))) bio-engineering our crops, and also the (((Fast-Food))) industry.
A vegetable or fruit costs more than a fucking bigmac.
So Americans will buy the cheapest thing that tastes good instead of the expensive thing that tastes bad but it good for you.

>vegetables cost more than a big mac
The average cost of a big mac in the US is $5. In my large east coast city there's an easily accessible farmers market downtown where you can purchase a week's worth of vegetables for about $15. For $15 you can get two large paper grocery bags full of fresh fruits and vegetables - nearly anything you want. Chinatown nearby is just as cheap. Yet we always hear how fast food is their cheapest and hence only option.

That's bullshit and you know it. High carb/sugar diet, combined with physical inactivity (a symptom of the modern ages) and the culture that enables this behaviour is what to blame. It's convenient to hate GMO foods, but they're not to blame.

It’s a result of race mixning. Putting endless of different people in one area will create shitty genes. Even generations of europeans mixing is bad

Why bother? Let them die. It will be relatively fast anyway.

I speak as an RN dealing with these fucks after they get Fournier's gangrene, watching them literally rob funds, labor, beds, and supplies that could be more effectively spent on other patients. This misuse and abuse of resources literally kills other patients disproportionately.

Three strikes. You get hospitalized for shit related to morbid obesity, you get three strikes and then we cut you off - no insulin, no abx, no fucking nothing unless you go comfort care and strict DNR. EMTALA is a well intentioned pox.

America and eugenic laws aren't compatible these days. Just look at the sheer outrage at Iceland having no people with Down's - people from both to the left and the right are uniting and bashing this tiny little island nation for doing what's common sense. We have the technology to screen for disablities, and so we abort the baby, and retry again. Americans doing this? It would be "heretical torture", "against God's designs", and it would be "ableist".

We're fat because we can be

Release locusts upon all corn farms

Fat people have everything to do with politics. Not only is it a political issue that the left is pushing, but it relates to health care costs. Fat people also suffer from massive psychological issues which is why they're voting overwhelmingly left wing.
Fat is political, and anyone on Sup Forums who is fat should lose their weight. That's one of the most obvious and easiest ways for the good goys to make a positive change on the world.

Take up fasting. It's the easiest way to lose fat, and it has no downsides.

HCAHPs is another very big issue - US hospitals get much of their compensation from federal sources (Medicare, Medicaid) based on surveys of patients - these surveys are based on satisfaction rather than outcomes. So we can save some shitbag's life but because he didn't get a fucking turkey sandwich fast enough he's not happy and that fucks us.

A colleague is going through an NP program and had to deal with a complaint from a mother after she was told her son was morbidly obese and needed lifestyle changes. This is what we fucking deal with instead of treating patients. Providers have to sugarcoat and dance around topics, direct warnings to these types will get you complaints and low scores. No wonder many docs won't be honest with these fuckers.

Fasting overnight + keto is where it's at.

They can't die because their health care is paid for by thin people.

get mamma's pryin pad

Keto overcomplicates things, especially for people who are fat and lazy.
I recommend fasting because it requires no effort or any extensive planning whatsoever. You can do fasting and eat at McDonalds.
If you straight up just want to lose weight you should do fasting, if you want to improve your health keto is a good option.

in vegas, its all fat chinks

thesun.co.uk/news/4306538/chinese-kids-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-join-the-army-government-claims-adding-theyre-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/

Or go vegetarian, eliminate processed foods, and sugar free. If you're a compulsive eater it makes sense because you chomp on celery and carrots all day. You can eat every hour and still lose weight.

OMG, when that movie came out.... McDonald stock was in the dumps. I picked some up, despite the (press) and banked on the dividend and capital gains. I'm now a millionaire, retired and shitposting on 4 chan, at 300 am.

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2105032/chinas-boot-camp-fat-kids-helps-tackle-its-big-obesity-problem

how do you get this fat though. how does a baby turn into a brontosaurus like this. i really dont understand it. everybody eats shit like chicken wings i guess. but why do you need bath tubs of chicken wings

Beanbag chair gut

Get off and walk you fat cunt, ffs

How embarrassing for the family

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2098042/china-has-largest-number-obese-children-world-says-study

Imagine being as addicted to food as a heroin addict is to heroin. You need to eat to live but are confronted by your addiction every single day.

wont their legs snap or some shit. these people probably have cranes in their house. it's genetic and like any other disability :)

This

big if true

oh jesus
why don't they just euthanize?

Actually, it is both. In addition, there are biological compounds that they're addicted to.

For example, I suffer from an uncurable chronic illness of unknown origin. It impairs my cognition and literally makes me too exhausted to exercise. What do people do when they get tired? They eat and intake more calories for energy to wake up. I've identified the source, which it appears to be penicillin. Basically, I'm having an allergic reaction to penicillin where I'm not breaking out in hives, but instead my metabolic processes are being impaired.

I haven't tested this yet, but many GMOs use a penicillin marker to identify that the modified gene was taken. Supposedly this won't affect people... My question is with everything being processed and containing 40+ artificial ingredients, how many people are in my position, oblivious to having an allergic reaction to the food(s) they eat?

>This is new science
>I'm not obese

Being only 2 generations removed from a starvation mentality, a culture that says fat boys = healthy and prosperous, plus a general reliance on folk wisdom rather that quality education in terms of health means there's lot of fatties growing up in China. KFC is the most popular restaurant for a reason. On the other hand, fat shaming is still huge there, at least for teen males and women.

holy christ mary mother of god, IN THE NAME OF SATAN I REBUKE YOU
this is why we need death camps
airports should check your BMI and just electrocute you to the face, dead

at this point why not just escape your body with a bullet?

is there anything to be done with her right breast? this is the most loretta from mad tv breast ive ever seen

dim sum

>The largest and most expensive public health issue in the US
>Not about politics.

Lel ok.

his face looks like corn

It's the smell making him turn away

WHY IS SHE WEARING HER BUTT ON HER FRONT SIDE

why did i browse this thread, i cant unsee any of it

I remember that movie and the one about cows or something. Shit was cash.

To anons, that are struggling. Contrarian investments is where the money is at. Right now the big biz is online sales. One winner there: Amazon. But Walmart is a very competitive advisary.
Class in session:
You have to wait until something bad happens. Its the sad truth of making millions. Take the oil industry:

BP oil spill: every media was showing films and pic of birds and black oil and shrimp and oil and everything reletad to oil. Everything connected to oil and energy was in the dumps. But everything runson oil. I picked up BP for 34 a share. I also picked up XOM and HAL and others while the spill touched every one in the bathtub.

Oil is back up, XOM and BP are giving a DIV evey 3months. Sold XOM for a profit, but I kept BP. Dividends and capital gains, my nigga.

Also diversify your bonds nigga.mp3

It's like a human candle half used.

Just think - somewhere, out there, is a brother who went down on that front butt, making loud slurping noises in between muffled gasps for air noises.

If her butt is on the front how did she manage to get shit all over her side

Miss USA

Remember, nobody can do it alone. They all have facilitators. Often times a matriarch will turn one of her offspring into an invalid so that it will never leave her. Sick but there it is.

Don't lie - you'd eat it

amerifats should ban refined sugar, refined starch and processed food to people with BMI > 25

youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0

i was fat until recently, shame worked. i lost 80lbs this year, 250->170lbs this morning. feels good

Maybe if I was freezing and I need the warmth on Hoth.

Literally a ton ton

or we can have a choice to not pay for these abominations and let nature take it's course, which is where America is heading towards

now you're a skinny manlet

user thanks for the terrible imagery

Environmental design, social conditioning, and the abundance of cheap calories.

America is designed in such a way where you never have to walk anywhere. In fact, walking is generally not an option. You have to take a car to go literally anywhere, and there are a range of accessible options like elevators and escalators wherever you go.

The average American gets winded simply walking uphill or for long periods of time. Even the thin ones have very little cardio stamina. Combine this with the abundance of cheap high fat foods and you have a problem. Snacks and processed foods are an issue, but so is the consumption of large quantities of meat and dairy fat. Going out to eat is another American standard, and a restaurant is usually judged not on the overall quality of food, but the portions. Restaurants are seen as better if they have large portions of food, and supply snacks before the meal. Additionally, Americans have a cultural pressure/tradition of "3 square meals a day." Back in the agricultural days it was important to eat a heavy fatty breakfast, then a decent convenient lunch, then a heavy full course supper.

Lastly, there is no social pressure to remain fit, as most people are not. It is super common to see fat or obese people. Most people are fat by european standards, but "average" by US standards. Then there are always the obese that allow for the fatties to think, "well at least I'm not that."

When Democrats offer free healthcare there is no incentive to stay healthy. Pretty much Democrats fault again.

i didnt wanna say this. but all these fat women's vaginas look exactly like regular vaginas

Boogie's new videos are becoming edgier by the day

Amerimutt meme seems to be working. Suppot for Jewish trick of race-mixing seems to be going down after being ridiculed for being degenerate mongrels, an Amerifat campaign would definitely take off. Remember the bikini bridge? It not only hurt the feefees of fatties but pushed some to (try to) attain the bikini bridge. And with normies going to Sup Forums like it's some kind of mainstream consumption outlet for right wing ideas, it will become viral. The problem is the "packaging" of said memeing. You can't just insult the normies into going into the gym and stop eating fattening foods laced with corn syrup, soy, and other Jew poisons. It has to damage their psyche. It has to break them. It has to make them do as Sup Forums wants them to do, while making them think they're doing it to spite Sup Forums, like them cutting their own noses just to spite Sup Forums without them knowing that Sup Forums wanted them to lop their own noses in the first place. It has to be particularly jewy and manipulative.

Weight is increasingly becoming correlated with class as well.

Poor people (ironically) are far more likely to become obese.

Wealthy, and upper middle class tend to be in better shape, and as you go down the career ladder into service industry and labor jobs you get fatter and fatter. Finally, the welfare queens like Shaquida Balinda are 400+ lbs with 6 obese children using WIC to buy more cheese, butter, and bread.