TAX BILL IS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM TRUMP FIRING MUELLER

Drumpf is possibly going to fire Robert Mueller because he is getting too fucking close to the truth regarding Drumpf's connection to Russia and proof of his collusion.

Drumpf is a fucking traitor and Mueller knows it.. I hope your stupid ass cheeto fuhrer does fire Mueller (he probably will because he is a little manlet when push comes to shove) And when that happens everyone will see what a piece of shit he is and we will finally be able to flush this turd out of office

thenation.com/article/maxine-waters-connects-the-dots-on-trump-deutsche-bank-and-russia/

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

CONNECT.
THE.
DOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365438-more-than-100000-vow-to-protest-if-trump-fires-mueller
archive.is/izzFw
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how have you lived with yourself after being wrong for about 18 straight months now? just know that this ends with you killing yourself after everything you thought would happen never does.

living with myself fine since I am patient and don't expect things to happen right away. at least we will be proven right you and wrong, like always.

fucking cheeto drumpf piece of SHIT fuck i am mad at this motherfucker

Hey rabbi

!שלום החבר שלי

Look if your gayyy and trying to come out to us , its okay. We really don't care.. BE GAY!!!

Yeah, I know, CIA. We have to be careful. The Russians can be everywhere.
Beware of the Russian. They are all spies!

>thinking a rational person who thinks correctly is the CIA

how fucking indoctrinated into alt-right bullshit are you?

No, because 100K are already to protest in the streets if Mueller is fired.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365438-more-than-100000-vow-to-protest-if-trump-fires-mueller

He's getting fired because the GOP wants this charade about Russia over with.

GOP humored the goddamn Democrats and played along but this shit got out of hand.

Some fuckers who worked from Trump got fucked over for some bullshit.

GOP can't afford Mueller pulling some stunt in Fall 2018 to cost GOP some fucking senate or house seats.

And another thing you PANSY

DONALD TRUMP IS A GREAT MAN

CHILDREN WILL BE FORCED TO LEARN ABOUT HIM IN HISTORY

holy shit Rosie attempted to bribe the senators

yes I am one of those and you better believe that we will rise against drumpf when that cheeto piece of shit fires him.. and no? you think he would not fire him because it shows how big of a fascist nazi he is? drumpf is that fucking dumb...

so that is why the rightists chimped out when i once said deutsche bank was going to crash in market value. not because i heard others say that and i repeated it. but maybe bayrock and other such retarded "jewish billionaire" bullshit happens at deutsche bank and putin and epstein and moore and maybe pence are pedos and now we can fire /ourgoy/ and what a crashing and burning. Everybody expected Jewmerica to self immolate. Since theyre so war mongery and boastful. Even in collapse they remain ever Jewmpfy
>give me kikes or give me death

>Implying that I'm an alt-right larper

so what if children will learn about him in history? he is still a fucking cheeto nazi fucker

CHILDREN ARE FORCED TO LEARN ABOUT HITLER

Idiot, Mueller is working WITH Trump to expose the hypocrisy of the left. it's 4D chess that they can't even begin to understand. The whole thing will end with Hillary in handcuffs, mark my words.

and people like FUCKING MANAFART just get falsely indicted and are a part of a conspiracy

keep saying this even though more and more comes out about drumpfs ties to russia.. are you fucking dense or just trolling?

999999 instances of showing collusion with russia

b-b-but trump's playing 4d chess

fkn stupid

There was no Russia collusion. DNC wasn’t hacked, Seth Rich leaked their emails.
The election was won by Trump fair and square and would have been an even larger win had the Democrats not used dead people, multiple voters in more than one state and illegals to win the states they did.

Listen shareblu you better get use to getting it stuck in the rear and broken off.

nice fantasy brainlet

INDICTMENTS DON'T MATTER WHEN YOU'RE PRESIDENT

kek trump is finished?
he is only getting started you commiecuck
check'em

>All russians spies
>ancom
>rational

>Uses "Drumpf" meme.
>Links to Maxine Waters.

Nice larp, faggot.

maxine waters? you know she's an imbecilic crackhead cretin, right??

does a strong black woman intimidate you?

there's another salt thread open, faggot

only one mentioning race is you

skin tone doesn't matter, notice how you do not deny she's a crackhead

>Leaf presents rational and most likely scenario for how info was leaked
>Ancom faggot responds with no counter and a "brainlet"

They aren't intelligent enough to be considered human.

we all know "crackhead" is a dog whistle

this was debunked 2 days ago
keep trying shill

>distract
lol no, but the tax bill is being done today so that any DoJ happenings won't put it at risk. Trump probably won't fire Mueller, but Rosenstein will get the chopping block and his successor will probably cripple the Mueller probe if not kill it outright.

>bribing a congressman
>for $2 million
I think Rosie is a bit out of her league.
>I will not kill Americans
it's a tax bill calm the fuck down

Trump doesn't need to fire Mueller. Mueller has already fucked himself. No credibility. No integrity. I can't wait for the libtards to do an about face when he exonerates Trump.

>Mueller is getting too fucking close to the truth

Trump has been monitored by the FBI since he declared his candidacy, possibly even before. In all these years why hasn't he been able to uncover ANYTHING .

>exonerates trump
>liberals go insane
>trump then investigates mueller and fbi for corruption
>liberals again go insane

I wish

What does the part after shalom say?

It’s almost as if they literally are insane

And easily manipulated

>Maxine Waters connects the dots
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
That poor lady has trouble just connecting synapses.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is killing himself.

Mueller stays.

Terry says to hit you glow in the dark bastards with a car.

Trump ain't falling for your shit.

>>firing mueller
>>not paying attention to anything else on the hill
>>archive.is/izzFw
>>"Andrew McCabe interviewed for 8 hours by House Intel Committee"
>>Gowdy and Oversight Committee also requesting interviews for Thursday

He finished up right as the tax bill passed too. wake up you fucking faggot

agreed if anything he will appoint a second special counsel to look into uranium one, fusion fps and FBI bias, that would be the next chess move.

>mccabe
>gowdy

talk about nothing burgers

There's no way someone fits the caricature of a misinformed leftist who is so enamored with his own brainwashing that he's starting to have delusions about not only his standing in things, but also that the narrative he's been fed is actually going to bear fruit.

It's like if Sup Forums were to toll itself with its own memes.

"misinformed"

If you are delusional

I wouldn't trust Maxine Waters to connect the dots on a fucking child's playmat at Denny's.

it warms my heart knowing their will always be losers like this in life may you live a long life op because each day you wake up is hell and i could not think of a worse punishment then having to live your life :)

This is a crime. Someone report this. I'm too lazy to do it. Here is your proof it is a crime:

>18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201#

>(1) the term “public official” means Member of Congress, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner, either before or after such official has qualified, or an officer or employee or person acting for or on behalf of the United States, or any department, agency or branch of Government thereof, including the District of Columbia, in any official function, under or by authority of any such department, agency, or branch of Government, or a juror;

We can get Rosie O Donnel imprisoned.
>If you are charged with bribery, you should talk to a criminal defense attorney who practices where you live. Bribery is a felony, and conviction can result in a state prison sentence.

Based

>Maxine waters
so u be sayin foty fah be fahrin muller n shiiieeet

Luv how ppl complain. Let them live in a shithole like africa or venezuela for a week. Or a month. They gon be begging to suck his dick. Afterall.. He is working to ensure it aint going downwards like there. Wannabe literates that know their world from books. But have zero clue what reality is like. ;)

>keeping records of criminal activity

if you're this stupid you deserve to go to jail

OP I'll predict your future
In a matter of time you will be declaring Mueller is compromised and that should be removed
Sage

>but gained new traction on Friday when Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) mentioned a rumor on Capitol Hill that the president may fire the special counsel before the Christmas holiday

>purple

>The ranking Democrat on the committee, Rep. Adam Schiff (Calif.), also said Friday that he is worried that Republicans leading the committee are seeking to shut down the committee's investigation by the end of the year.

hmm seems they tried to start some shit to distract from what q user hinted at maybe?