post reactions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sasuga Sup Forums-san.

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y

WTF HE EVEN LOST WEIGHT

WHAT WENT WRONG?

He will gain it all back before you know it.

I say we lynch him and his wife.

That’s the fear

Nothing soothes a broken heart quite like this.

She lost her feeder and left

Do you wanna know the true reason why there's such a high rate of divorces in the US?

It's because of the Kabbalah magic practiced by the jews, its sole purpose is for that. It only works on those who lose hope in Allah(God in your belief) and stop believing him.

If you have a wife or a daughter who lives according to their desires such as going out dressing inappropriately, treat you badly with words and arguments, going out etc you are at high risk of divorce and go astray. You're full responsible of your family.

Good luck finding thick enough rope

Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've seen all night

can't move from that fats, time to put it down

That's what she loved about him. Ever heard of e-celeb chubby chasers.

Maybe he will eat the big fat juicy red pill and realize he's been (((tricked)))

Did the bull comments get to him?

He's a big guy

:^)

Is there any chance he'll take this as a motivator to throw away all his toys, clean up his beard, get liposuction, and get nicer clothes?

his wife ran away with the bull :D
i also heard boogie is impotent :DDd

>the state of white people
Pretty pathetic. This is what happen when computers are raising kids now.

Because you bet your life every bite while your chasing the Miller lite you’re not the only Youtuber out there

>These colours don't run

>my ex-wife has given me full permission to make this video

with no survivors

JUST

He did all the work to make a living and his dindu wife takes HALF + Alimony.

Thats fucking amazing.

Post more

I'm convinced that someone at TLC is based, putting this show on for the good of his countrymen

>clinically diagnosed anxiety and PTSD
Fucking fat low test losers

fat fuck blames PTSD for his actions, fat fucks always have ZERO responsibility. Everything is ALWAYS out of their hands.

reminder that he is literally /our guy/ and this divorce will only motivate him to keep getting fit and he will go full 1488 and will get some hot sluts and that will be really cool

last one, someone else will have to take over

I can't believe you've done this...

Sweet Jesus. She deserves that and a Nobel Peace Prize.

>fat fuck
>/our guy/
meme flag, the donald, plebbitor found

What I hate about boogie is his uncompromising insistence on compassion and understanding unless the person being shit on him and he passively submits in meek contrition for sympathy, like a child who didn't know better.

He's such a fucking bitch.

And he's such a pussy that he won't even fight it. He'll willingly pay because he doesn't want to engage in confrontation.

>our guy
>expects other people to pay for his health problems that he caused by being a fat POS

>Fat fuck
He’ll fit right in

If you'd seen any of his streams you'd know he is the polar opposite of /our guy/. More like /plebbit's cuck/

since he is essentially a public broadcaster, if he fucks up and she gets doxed / her life ruined by a horde of rabid fanboys, it could have legal implications for him.

keep em coming

>kiddy meme flag
>uses the phrase "cool"
be gone landwhale lover.

56%'D

he is still in denial, and this is why they divorced. because he will not accept responsibility for his mental illness. he basically admits it as much, he says "it's not my choice to be in this brain and this body", like it's out of his control. it's not. if he would simply face reality and accept that he needs to do better and work harder, then he would not be divorced. at this point, i dont even think he was doing the surgery for himself at all now either, I think it was just what she wanted and he was just compromising, and then he thought if he went through with it he would sav4e his marraige. now, he has nothing. i hope he is happy, with his continued lack of self-responsiblity. it's not easy, and I don't want to judge him, but when you just throw away all self-responsibility and blame it on "mental illness" then you are just being weak. and taking the easy way out. prediction, he will now gain the weight back, at least as much as his new stomach will let him and he will eat himself to death.

lol, Boogie is an insufferable human being. I'm not going to talk shit on his weight or anything, but the dude is obsessed with being a victim and has an excuse for everything. It's almost like a form of narcissism.

I've only watched a handful of his videos, but in several he would talk about how he can't lose weight because of "anxiety and because of a fucked up childhood".....It's like, dude - those MIGHT be excuses for why you got fat initially, but how does an abusive childhood keep you from getting healthy now? I'm not trying to judge his "abusive upbringing" or whatever, but people only get that fat because they are lazy and hate making themselves feel uncomfortable. He is the textbook definition of a "beta male" and his marriage was doomed from the start.

except for the fork

Why did someone shit on a burger?

That guy is too fat to not be American..

>chuckle

what is he supposed to have PTSD from? Wendy's being closed?

I'm sure we can find something adequate down at the port....

Boogie makes excuses for everything, and his entire existence has been "playing the victim"....His excuse for everything is that he had an "abusive childhood"..... In reality I think he is just lazy and hates making his body feel uncomfortable through exercise.

>Everything is ALWAYS out of their hands
uh uh everything but the burger and the fries

David Morgan-Hewitt. He's made me proud of my Bong heritage in fighting the US head on in the only way he knows how, weight gain.

Holy shit he's lost weight

Why is its ass shaped like that?

patriotism

IMAGINE THE SMELL ON THAT CHAIR

>but the dude is obsessed with being a victim and has an excuse for everything
Addicts often come up with elaborate stories of abuse and victimhood as a way to elicit sympathy. They prey on people's good nature and unwillingness to inflict "further harm" by being critical of their destructive behavior.

Based Toothpaste

saved

she thicc

>ex-wife permission
what a fucking cuckhold

I can watch videos of people getting their heads cut off but this is too much for me

is he a pedophile? he sure looks like one and is hanging with one

>the saddest words of tongue or pen are "Sup Forums was right again"
when will people learn?

>Suicide by Calorie

Oldie, but goodie.
What I'm more impressed is that there were so many 600 pound people out there, they could get them together and make a show about them.
600 pounds, for fuck's sake. How does somebody get that fat?

>my ex wifes permission

I do not celebrate divorce for any man. Love lost is a slow tragedy.

>>my ex-wife has given me full permission to make this video
Boogie is too good for this world

>out of respect to my ex-wife

Maybe he means respect *for*? It's upsetting that there are people who speak English their entire lives yet cannot get it right.

He really fucking did

His wife got tired of having a cuck

>>It's all my fault. No one blame the hole.
>>Same shit he pulled for Sarkeesian.
Being such a cuck she actually divorces you rather than just taking bully's semen behind your back.

its what happens when youre always sitting

Maybe we have this all wrong. Maybe she was a feeder who was pissed that he's deflating

Best angle in the world or Boogie's face has finally shrunken a bit.

Dude is still 400+ pounds, but at least his face is less round now.

yeah, little bit creepy here

she has a bull, but also she probably expected his obesity to kill him already so she could make off with the youtube bucks. healthier boogie = longer living boogie

OH GOD, POST LESS

I don't get dude, why the hell would you post all of this shit? Is it theraputic or something? I understand he and his wife are public figures, but literally all they had to do was say "yes we're divorced, no I don't want to talk about it," something like that. I can't imagine airing my dirty laundry out to the world like that

Every fucking time.

he actually has shrunk. there's a pic somewhere of him in his old pants and his entire body fits in them now. i mean he's still a fat fuck but noticeably less so now

youtube adsense money

Tbh, he's lost more body fat then his current weight leads on, if it weren't for the extra skin/water weight hes probably closer to 300 now in terms of how normal people are

He's in the middle of getting divorced. Do you guys expect him to come out and say "my (ex)wife is a whore"?

Why not? He's giving most of his shit to his wife anyways

That's what normal people do during a divorce

Sup Forums is always right.

>all of those literal childrens toys

No wonder his wife left his fatass.

His stomach is literally unable to keep up the insane calorie intake he used to be on so it's only normal that he sheds pounds like a dog.

But after the first quick loss shit gets much harder and needs actual lifestyle changes so he'll fail horribly there and blame muh body like always

i would gladly eat shit if it were as tasty as chili

What a professional victim.

Watch him rake in thousands in donations, from his cuck followers.

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE

For better or worse, in sickness and in health

Standing by for an hero