What do we think of the democrats pushing the alien story?

Are they really trying to release information or is this just disinfo and why?

Flood the media with a giant chaotic distraction. AYYS ARE COMING. While they tried to false flag some shit.

covers up all this FBI shit. it all gets lost in the noise

Definitely disinfo

Look at that weird thing they're pushing with the guy from Blink 182. Some of the most bizarre shit I've ever seen.

alien invasion false flag for world government

this

Apparently the Pentagon and DoD "lost" 21-29 trillion dollars and they are now being audited for the first time. "Ayy lmaos are real and that's what we spent all your money on goy!" is the explanation they're setting up.

Yup. They want us to believe that aliens come from a different world, when in fact they are demons sent from satan himself. Do not be fooled.

cause the day of the rope be coming for them. they got nothing on Trump and everything points to them:
the Uranium one deal, collusion with Russia, DNC assassinating Seth Rich, proof Obama really hates America and all that she stands for in his deal with Iran and allowing the Hezbollah to run drugs into the US, one can go on and on about the shit coming down the pike for the Dems so yeah they are pushing ET and his friends

this

reminds me of the watchmen

will they try a massive falseflag in order to unite the world?

Phone a friend.

Yes, and also: This shit is a long time coming, and then an even longer time coming if you look at it in the biblical sense.

But yeah, this whacked out religeous dude, L.A.Marzulli calls it 'The Great Deception'
He thinks they're demons and part of a plot to usher in a world government.

He's half right.

"We were just following orders."
>dominos on walnut sauce for pool entertainment while leaving behing pizza-related maps

Dude its not funny

I sperhed out today when i saw ayy lmaos on CNN

Sup Forums is right about bluebeam

That sucks dude im gonna fuck satan up

This sounds like the answer to me

Ok what ufo shit I need a rundown

Think they are using it to make Trump do what they want?
'Go bomb NK and Iran, or we're gonna have an alien invasion that will kill 200k in rural USA'
Trump better tell 'em to fuck off, and I'll defend the homeland until death.
rural Midwest represent!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand a few mainstream news sources (NY times/CNN) have been reporting on project bluebook (government funded ufo research) out of nowhere.

Maybe that was a plan until the 90s. Then the internet came around and now everyone heard of this. I don't watch movies, but I'm pretty sure some plots have been based on it. So when it happens people will be like "yo bro this just like that scene in end of the world V where it's like all big bro maaann. crazy shit bro"

Hopefully that was the case desu. I'd rather it be spent on Star Wars shit. Much cooler than backpacks and mre's. Death star app when?

I'm rooting for you

Bluebeam isn’t about actual alien invasion. It’s about pretending their is and fooling everyone at the same time wish a holographic image of Jesus riding in from Heaven on a surfboard and Holy Water.