"We have guns so if Martial Law is ever enabled we can fight back" - Amerimutt

"We have guns so if Martial Law is ever enabled we can fight back" - Amerimutt

Other urls found in this thread:

tannerite.com
anzioironworks.com/20MM-TAKE-DOWN-RIFLE.htm
youtu.be/tQk1mddwX6A
liveleak.com/view?i=480_1447343106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask yourself this, why would a country's government destroy its infrastructure by shooting missiles or any kind of highly destructive weapon at its cities? Also CNN congratulates the Israeli mossad for taking down 3 towers on 9/11

you mean like vietnamese and afganis except it'll be against your own taxpayers with better weapons than those third worlders ever had?

They would have to burn this wholw fucking house down we are crazy as fuck over here

What is the Vietnam War?

They would literally have to flatten any populated area. Given the fact that our men and women who serve have families, directives would inevitably change via internal coup.

"I use meme flags because I'm a total faggot with nothing worthwhile to say" - OP

Why the fuck do I see this same shit posted every night. Fuck you. I will never relinquish my collection of firearms. Why? Well I could say the 2nd ammendement. But the most important answer is simple: Because fuck you.

>"Fighting against Martial Law would be easier if we had no guns"

This is the best logic imo

you know how easy those are to shoot down? just get a m60

The US military is regularly defeated by farmers with rifles

Top Kek

>Tfw Vietnamese guy with a shovel
Don't mind me officer. Just digging a hole like a good Goyim.

So... You think that the us military can quell 350mil armed and educated Americans when it cannot pacify little Afghanistan?

>from country that went to war with livestock

>be helicopter pilot
>go out and gun down rebels

>land

>hear the news

>riots in your hometown and your entire family got shot

No, we weren't even supposed to be able to declare martial law

also sage

>talking with a vet from Vietnam
>the thing that shook him the most out of the entire war was that the farmers you talked to in the morning might turn out to be hostiles later that day

Now picture this but it being your own people, speaking your language, and might know the area even better than you despite you thinking you know it well. Sure the US military with all their weapons could take on rebels head on in an open battlefield, but no battle like that is going to be fought. The rebels would never be dumb enough to fight like that, you are going to get a long drawn out sabotage of your infrastructure, and loss of support from home for each incorrect person you kill

So what is even the point of civilians carrying guns (2nd amendment) if the US military is too much of a pussy to bomb their own cities in the first place?

>This
And they would be vicious.
They would attack soft targets like leftist families and the children of politicians.

Idk, why can I buy binary explosives online with no permit?
Freedom that's why.
tannerite.com

I can shoot down three of those whirlybirds with my 10/22 before they can launch a single hellfire missile. Check out my YouTube channel "22plinkster". Praise Jesus.

to kill niggers

Ide use a t-shirt cannon filled with thermite shells.

Obligatory

And what would you need explosives for other than being edgy about it?

bump

Here's the one you're all looking for

Because I can own them.
They are also great for sighting in my anzio 20mm sporting rifle.
anzioironworks.com/20MM-TAKE-DOWN-RIFLE.htm

i was waiting for this

Hey Matt from "Demolition Ranch". How are you?

Acting tough on a Mongolian throat singing board doesnt mean you will be able to do that for real. I bet you will be the first one to run away to a shelter if a civil war happens.

we have guns to stop the evil government!

>20 children are gunned down in a middle school

but our guns are here to protect us!

>55 people are murdered at a night club.

but!!!!!

>millions murdered by guns in twenty years.

someday we will rise up I swear!....just let the government fuck us one more time then we will

I just copied his design.
I also have an air powered panzershrek.
youtu.be/tQk1mddwX6A

Mining.
killing off a lot of wild boars.
breaking up stone on my property

My shelter is the great state of Tennessee and the love of the almighty. We're all too familiar with civil war around here. Keep on plinkin'.

It's like drugs, if someone wants to commit a crime some fucking arbitrary law isn't going to stop them. You're doing nothing but messing with innocent people when you restrict their natural rights.

You need officers on the street to enforce martial law. Hell look at the troubles in Ireland. The government can’t control you with fighter jets and drones. They need boots on the ground, boots on the ground aren’t safe if they constantly get shot.

>muh deaths

We should ban cars if we want to reduce the number of deaths we have each year. You have no need for a car, public transit exists. We should also ban unhealthy food, you don't need to eat that greasy hamburger and those candy bars.

>murdered by guns
Actually nobody has ever been murdered by a gun.

you have no natural rights. the only rights you have are what society agrees upon.

Every thread like this is immediately destroyed with this screencap

America army lost to vietnam a country that didnt have the 2nd amendment now imagine every household having 2-3 firearms in an open rebellion and deserters in the military. The government wouldnt stand a snowballs chance in hell. That is why the number one priority of the statist left is to ban firearms. If you disarm your opponent you can enact draconian laws with no resistance. Guns are their to protect you from the state if you dont want to use them that is your choice but dont infringe on other people to have that choice.

Donald Trump would nuke you all to save himself, and so would his far right christian generals. You have no real control.

I wholly disagree
t. John Locke pro

So explain why they are hellbent on disarmament then. I'll wait.

Have you ever heard of Vietnam or Iraq? Go read about insurgency and rebellion. Maybe you have and that's why you want to talk us out of having weapons. You're either dumb or malicious but anyway you slice it you fucking suck. The extremely high level if US gun ownership ensures there will never be sudden totalitarianism. We have creeping fascism for sure but no one would ever try something like Mao or Stallin. Guns give us stability, they give our society a smooth trajectory. If you want wild craziness go to Venezuela or North Korea. You'll find plenty.

Another day, another Tokyo Rose thread.

HA HA GOYIM SLAVES YOU ARE DOOMED! YOU CAN NOT FIGHT BACK, SO GIVE UP AND START TOILING IN OUR DEATH MINES NOW! WE WIPE OUR LORDLY ASSES WITH YOUR SO-CALLED "CONSTITUTION"

Beat me to it.

Funny you say this. I just happen to have this link copied. Here you go.

liveleak.com/view?i=480_1447343106

Is that supposed to be intimidating?

If they have to use tanks and helicopters they already lost. The point of having guns isn't to defeat the government but raise the costs of using force. If you are unarmed all it takes is a couple of armed police officers to take you away. If you are armed it takes a SWAT team, maybe a drone or a tank. If they use excessive force it makes you a martyr and makes the government look bad. Then you multiply that by a thousand and it makes the government hesisitant.

If you read about the Japanese Internement the decision to intern them was about 50/50. If most Japanese-Americans were armed then the gov would've leaned towards not interning them bc it would've been too much trouble.

And we still have guns, huh nigger?

You realize helicopters are easily shot down with small arms right

At least they can defend themselves better than we can, when the muslims start rioting here, we’re gonna be cucks unable to do anything (while those mudshits are probably gonna be armed anyway, being criminals and all that).

So I think your argument is pathetic, ofcourse they won’t win the war against their own government, but that’s basically the worst case scenario, in any other scenario they would come better than any other country (invasion of land, riots, burglars, natural disasters).

What are you gonna do when ahmeds and muhammeds are marching down the streets, kicking doors down 1 by 1?

God bless the USA, the last bit of hope.

America is not just some place on the map, America is found in the heart of a true patriot.

>AND LOST.

>Be helicopter pilot
>Not even need to fly because burgers are too pussified to fight anyway

Why pick OH-58D for this? It's recon and target designation those are smoke rockets in the pods.

>be american
>get shot

Spot the amerimutts

>that’s basically the worst case scenario
But that's the scenario burgers always bring up when discussing gun law. They do believe they can effectively defender themselves from the government by owning guns, as you can ser from some posta on this thread.

>America is found in the heart of a true patriot.
How cucked can one by kek Americans may have guns, but just like all westerners they don't have enough course and will to fight. America will fall as easily as everywhere else.

>defend getting shot
>vote to get shot again

>defend*
>see*
>posts*
phoneposting fucking sucks

Keep believing that, america is still #1.

The only thing america sucks at is soccer.

but not too pussy to pick up small groups of "malcontents" on gunpoint and move them to "rehabilitation centers" - a much troublesome thing to do if the "malcontents" also have firearms?
Do you read yourself what you wrote - why would a power that is not willing to burn down their own infrastructure be willing to remove troublemakers from said infrastructure.
Are you that dense?

america has already fallen. All it took was Ronald Reagan to get dementia and for the bankers to jump on the opportunity.

When's the last time americans actually stood up to their government? 1860? You're deluded if you think america is better off than anyone.

>We should ban cars if we want to reduce the number of deaths we have each year. You have no need for a car, public transit exists. We should also ban unhealthy food, you don't need to eat that greasy hamburger and those candy bars.
You see much more deaths due to combustion engine or even pools than due to firearms - and I would say that pools (and maybe even cars) have much less important uses than firearms.
There are things that cause more deaths that are just for entertainment -- while guns are there for much important reasons - namely to kill those who want to hurt you, the most basic of rights - the right to defend yourself, your dignity and your property.

Better off than noguns. At least americans can man up and fight, yuroPEONS can only hope ahmed uses lube.

>We should also ban unhealthy food
We actually should, though.

Why is always with the "need" with you frogs. Maybe I just liks blowing shit up faggot.

>At least americans can
No they can't lmao jamal's been raping american fat assholes since the civil rights and they have done nothing kek they say it's the people what makes guns dangerous, we'll, not in the case of America!

One day I will write a counter-copypasta to address the dribble that gets repeated in these threads. Nobody will post it because although true and correct it will be uncomfortable, and my efforts will be forgotten and thus in vain.

In short - because I don't have the energy to rehash this yet again - any US civil conflict will not be good guy rebels vs bad guy government. It will be terrorists versus loyalists, both as shitty as the other, and the end result will be foreign powers partitioning US territory amongst them while propping up an Orwellian security state or bankrolling rebels to overthrow it. The average American's life will either get worse, or end.

There will be no winners.

And the LARPing militiamen who post on shitty websites like these will be the first to go, cut down midway through their "brave" charge at police lines by some faceless mook on a CROWS who will then go home to his family and talk about the good work he is doing maintaining freedom and security and defending the Constitution in the face of radical extremist terrorism. When he is killed by a roadside bomb a month later it will only breed a new generation of loyalists in his children and friends, and when they call in a drone strike on a suspected weapons cache and accidentally a school all that will be achieved is the creation of a new generation of terrorists. Twenty years from now, when the flyover states look like Syria, the West coast looks like Xi'an, and the East coast is a UN peacekeeping zone under the control of various European powers in varying amounts, there will still be autistic LARPers who refuse to put down their guns and admit that nothing is improved by applying bullets to it.

Except perhaps Americans.

Which is ironic, I suppose.

"Hey Maynard, quick hold my beer. I hear some of those hell-e-copters comin."

>At least americans can man up and fight

Given how violent leftists globalists and other 'ists have become wouldnt you want to have a gun nowadays?