What happens here?

36.116823, -115.127383

Society For The Preservation Of Near Extinct Species

This house is owned by the mentioned society, Is deemed a tax excempt museum, although it seems privately owned and is not in fact a museum, at least not publicly.
What do you guys make of it? I’m just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3970-Spencer-St_Las-Vegas_NV_89119_M16862-23784#photo0
behance.net/gallery/44680573/3970-Spencer-St-Logo
archive.is/kO8XD
vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr/04/mysterious-group-buys-underground-doomsday-house-l/
cultofweird.com/americana/underground-home-las-vegas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's this?

Rape house

Mass grave?

There’s a nuclear bunker underneath the house

pic dump
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3970-Spencer-St_Las-Vegas_NV_89119_M16862-23784#photo0

Different cars are parked there all the time. One day I saw 7 carpet cleaning vans there at once. A limo one day. And a truck full of gold out chairs another day.
This place is fucking creepy as shit.

it has a logo
>pic relared
behance.net/gallery/44680573/3970-Spencer-St-Logo

is there a rape dungeon?

Who is the society for the preservation of bear extinct species though? Last time I checked (I’m phone fagging right now) the President was also on the board of directors for some Cali based cryogenics research company

Unfortunately I have more questions then I do answers.

It’s unclear what the group plans to do with it, and if its name is a joke or symbolic of some kind of ideology.

Internet searches did not shed any light on what the society might be, and neither its business-entity registration with the Nevada Secretary of State nor the deed recording the property sale with the Clark County Recorder list any names of people connected to it.

“I have no knowledge about who the buyers are. I just signed the deed,” William Bates Jr., general counsel for Seaway, said today.

Listing broker Winston King of Kingly Properties said the house sold to a group of buyers in Florida, though he doesn’t know what it plans to do with it. He dealt with the group’s broker for the deal.

“I’ll find out next week myself,” he said of the plans.
>By Eli Segall

484% more expensive than surrounding listings. Kek for realz..

Do you guys see why I’m curious about it now? I see this shit all the time and it creeps me out

It's like those DHARMA facilities from the show Lost.

Company Contacts
BEN BEST
Secretary

BEN BEST
Treasurer

MARK A VOELKER
President

WILLIAM FALOON
Director

>pic related

archive.is/kO8XD

>SEX

Voelker works/worked for Alcor a cryo company
This makes me believe that
Ben Best the old President and CEO of the Cryonics Institute
and
Bill Faloon who hope to cheat death with vitamins, experimental drugs and frozen bodies and went to court over it
>are the ones listed as company contacts

So it’s just people with lots of money trying to live as long as possible, so they bought a 1960s bomb shelter house?
Weird world we live in

If it’s benign, I’m okay with that, I was curious to see what Sup Forums could dig up, if anything

bumping epic bread

wtf??
vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr/04/mysterious-group-buys-underground-doomsday-house-l/

still creepy if you think about it

Well I guess I can go on with more info if people are interested.

There’s an office building across the street, been there for decades. I’ve heard that Howard Hughes used to own that house/bunker, and that there’s a secret tunnel underneath the street that leads to the bunker. Howard would use it to get to and from work.

The office building used to be a government building.
This is all rumor though, I can’t verify.

house built 78
Hughes died 76

I stand corrected, alright lemme see what else I can find on this house

cultofweird.com/americana/underground-home-las-vegas/

Says here jerry B Henderson built the house, had a tunnel to the building next door and worked there. So not Howard Hughes but same story, I’ll dig on jerry Henderson now and what work he did

Apparently jerry is most notable for being the director of Avon.. they sell makeup and cosmetics dude wtf, how does owning a bunker even relate