At twitter protest "I got kicked off for talking about jews"

full video: youtube.com/watch?v=V0X8CTvLi8o

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/12/18/the-war-against-whites-is-massively-incentivized/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

That kike looks like the poster for a creepy pedophile.

Every knows that the holocaust happened. There was well oven 200,000 died.

Jews can't defend their atrocities and lies, thats why they ban speech. Same goes for race, gays, trans.. can't touch the sacred cows.

i got kicked off too because I call a jew, kike. now they want me to insert my phone number back to get the account back... kek, keep waiting

>Kike
>Call my friend comrade
>Openly lambast free speech

They're making it to easy. They're over playing their hand once again.

Why is every fucking jew a holocaust survivor descent.

I heard this guy is running for senate

of course thats the primary goal of all this corporate censorship - stifle criticism of jewish/zionist power and israeli crimes etc.

The nazi shit is dumb, counter-productive, and was always too willing to embrace violence and lies.

So the Nazi Panic helped allow tptb to conflate all criticism and commentary on jewish power and anti-White activism with the stuff notmies reflexively are happy to censor.

The broader war on Whites and, by the way, individual liberty also requires that The ZioBorg make all dissent ‘hate.’

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/12/18/the-war-against-whites-is-massively-incentivized/

Were I king of Sup Forums I’d ask ppl to spend 5 minutes thinking about how ‘Jewness’ (specifically spelled that way) could be treated like the Regressive Left and OrgJew treat ‘whiteness.’

there’s something there I think... would get called ‘hate’ but the idea would be to maintain that ‘Jewness’ is a social construct that maintains systems of oppression etc.

Looking for victim points.

western cuckold degenerate society at their finest
in Slavic country they would end up beating the shit out of each other like real men and then OMON would arrive and crack their skulls with batons

god that smeagol is ugly. The journalist is also a jew. I couldnt stand next to those disgusting creatures for more than a minute. That man has the patience of a saint.

>in his mid 20s at most
>already balding
Jews are the ultimate soyboys.

> poortugal
> owning a phone

The autist and the merchant

What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with the left. What the fuck happened. How has all thought and reason abandoned it? They still went through with and posted this false flag?

The Jew smiles when he mentions his parents dying in the Shoah. Strong hint that that's a lie. Nobody smiles when talking about murdered family members, but people are subconsciously pushed to briefly smile when they lie.

The real question is where exactly is this ADL headquarters located?

To be fair, I'm sure that they own at least one phone. It probably doesn't work though.

Gonna disagree with you on that. People smile out of nervousness as well or when they're being condescending or that one emotion I don't know the word for because I don't think one exists. A cross between "sure, Jan", annoyance, and the feeling when you say something that (would otherwise) btfo someone's argument, i.e. a SJW calling you an evil white cis male but you're actually a black female.

You should give them your phone number and if someone calls you just kall them a kike and hang up.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state