Why are Asian countries the safest in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
numbeo.com/crime/indices_explained.jsp
glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgow-one-most-dangerous-cities-12413140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since when do ants fight among themselves?

Seriously, though, it's because they are highly intelligent and homogenous people.

No niggers.

high IQ and very homogeneous
but it seems strange that those commi countries are also a the top of the list because I know a few people from there and they say people steal like niggers over there

I don't think Vietnam is safe. Not safe enough to have vending machine around because of thieves. Wish Hitler was my führer.

low T

Where is China on the rankings?

Singapore is #2? This list is fake m8

No Sweden

/thread

no niggers + low T

Hong Kong and Taiwan aren't countries.

>South Korea
>safe
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

All these "rankings" and "ratings" are all biased garbage. Use harder stats like homicide and rape rate

>lithuania under uk

Watch out Chinaman, Trump will curse you to death just like Mayor Lee

You wouldn't get chopped up into kebabs by Pakis in Lithuania

Homogeneity

no niggers + low T + crippling depression that drives literally every male to suicide

Those top 5 Asian countries are also mostly Buddhist and Christian with a very low percentage of arab/black people.

Notice other Asian countries with lots of Islam/Arabs/Blacks are not up there.

It's pretty safe. As in not much violent crime.

I know. That is why Im calling this list crap.

High IQ average

Racial and cultural homogeneity

Basically no fucking niggers

Aren't Glasglow and Londonderry violent areas in the UK too?

Death Penalty and Hairy Indians with big bamboo stick to make your ass bleed in prison

It's bullshit.
UK has more crime, more terrorism (does Lithuania even have terrorism?), less social cohesion, less drug use etc.
UK shouldn't even be on the list. Not only is the country not safe because of all the immigrants, drug users and criminals, but it also not safe to hold right wing opinions.

I've been to both Lithuania and the UK, and it's not even debatable which one is safer.

Impressive showing by Georgia. They're rather brutish and aggressive. I'm surprised they're so highly rated. You'd think the Caucasus would be more violent and disobedient.

Goes to show you that genes aren't what stops crime. What seems to stop them are ruthless penalties for committing them.

London is now capital of acid attacks m8, diversity is our strength.

Kill yourself like the rest of Japan

When you go to the source of the OPs pic there are actually very different rankings
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

In OPs pick Singapoore is number 2, but on the site it's number 1.
Here's also the explanation behind what a ''safety index'' is.
numbeo.com/crime/indices_explained.jsp
tl:dr it's a lot of barely reliable survey bullshit

I sure wonder why China isn’t part of these Asian countries.

Homogenous society

>You'd think the Caucasus would be more violent and disobedient.
The basin South of the Caucasus major is not the same thing as the kills and ranges North of it.
>Goes to show you that genes aren't what stops crime.
The Caucasus is one of the greatest concentrations of genetic diversity outside Papua. What goes for the genes of a Chechen or Circassian(Abkhaz etc) doesn't necessarily go for a Georgian or an Armenian.

Yeah, wtf is up with that. Seems kind of a random thing to do. Is stabbing not cool anymore?

>crowd sourced survey data
kek

Found the butthurt Hongcouver faggot. lol

You fucking dimwit if the axis won the japs would have killed us all.

this
and also homogenous + high iq

perhaps this is old

Lets be honest, the chance of japan winning was shit even if Germany and Italy won.

They have nothing to do

Nah, they would have taken your women as sex slaves. That's how they roll.

because chinks have the lowest levels of testosterone of any other group. have you seen a chink male? hairless, short, skinny, passive, weak etc...It's why their women are also the most likely to date outside of their race

>Georgia is one of the safest countries in the world
time to fix that

The weirdest thing about acid attacks is that you know for a fact that there are a bunch of Muslims walking around with acid on them at all times. It's very unlikely that every Muslim who gets his hands on acid immediately throws it in someone's face, they're carrying it.
For every 1 Muslim who has ruined someone's life with acid there's maybe 10 ''moderate Muslims'' who are walking around with acid in their pocket.

Subhuman irradiated japs deserve dozens of nukes

LOW TEST

Small dicks.

>sk
in danger of war
>singapore
rising muzzie population

it is like they do not consider the future AT ALL

That's why their are 1.4 billion chinamen

Eventually we will buy out all your land like you did to the natives and boot you into reserves

Because Burgers have guns and Euros have Muslim

>it's because they are highly intelligent and homogenous people.

kinda like your country used to be

you won't be forcing anyone out of anything you subhuman little mutant and when we tire of you and your money is no longer worth it we will simply throw you back to where you belong like we did before

now rank the us as if axiomatically every nigger never existed

Why? Because the US and europe are flooded w/low IQ crims

>muh diversity is strength
Canada won't do shit.
Keep dreaming

Canada might not but Canadians definitely will. You are totally unaware of what is organizing around you and aren't you?

Maybe because you live in a political echo chamber and don't notice that people think you're retards

Evidence of our superiority tends to trigger amerimutts.

this
a population sans niggers and dunecoons is always safer than a population with them

You guys never saw chinks killing each other (except at chinna) because chinese use jew like trick to trick other chinese into debt and suicide.

>T.low class chink

wh*tes are the niggers in our country.

You got a problem Japan?

>Is stabbing not cool anymore?

Police here have had to crack down on knife crime because it was increasing, so now you get locked up for first offence with a knife, so even threatening someone is enough.

Guess who was behind the increase in knife crime. It was the Black and Arab populations, with Blacks being the most likely to commit murder.

So now they carry acid as it's not an offence to carry but can be used as a weapon. It's also cheap and easy to buy.

It's part and parcel of living with these new diverse peoples. It will be the future too if nothing is done.

Yes hong Kong is country, fuck un fuck eu fuck nato and FUCK YOU CHINA DING LEI GO FAI LEI POK GAI SEI BAK PK

Congrats, you just described America and guns.

>sex slaves
comfort women

because crimes are tantamount to death,

Vietnam and China aren't very homogenous relative to Korea and Japan, and singapore is even more heterogenous.

The reality is they have strict as fuck punishment for crimes, also culture is more important than american hyper-individualism (i'm not trying to make a point about what philosophy is better here) i'm just trying to illustrate that a willingness to not be different for novelty's sake + any deviant crime is met with pretty much getting your fingers chopped off is a pretty good way of making sure your cities are safe.

Also open racism.

Chinky Dinky have small Winky

Most of those countries bullshit about their crime stats and countries like Sweden report looking in the direction of a female as sexual assault so that adds to their crime stats.

repeat after me, 特别行政区!!

>georgia
>azerbaijan
>russia and ukraine above US
How the fuck are countries with actual conflicts taking place “safer” than the UK or France?

>actual conflicts
Unless you live in Donbass there are no "conflicts". Azerbaijan and Georgia are safe much more than UK (London, Birmingham) I would argue.

Baku is a beautiful city.

I was hoping this was a sneaky chink gore thread.

Acid attacks are so scary, the propensity for collateral damage is crazy. Just look at the guy that got 20 years yesterday, he attacked a group of guys and ended up covering 22 people.

So glad I'm not a Londoner.

glasgow is the 9th most dangerous city in europe apparently, i never leave the house so i wouldn't know, but you hear things, mostly stabbings

>glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgow-one-most-dangerous-cities-12413140

this is old or fake, japanese fall down after stabbing, finding couple of newborns dead etc

reality, kys weebshits

This desu

Chinese don't cause low level crimes beyond various OHS violations because their society through history has been centered around conformity enforced by capital punishment. The Chinese are hard to legally criticise because unlike certain other ethnic groups, they will follow the law to the technical definition of it and find a loophole that no honest, decent white person would ever even consider.

Well how do they rank safety? Is it by violent crime like getting stabbed or shot or is it total crime?

low testosterone coupled with above average IQ are indicators for safe societal outcomes.

Wait... where's México?

Ohh, right. Could you search the last? I'm sure you will find us.

It's cause we ain't got no niggers, spics, and muslim sand niggers!

Ching Chong Ting Tong Ding Dong

Ethnostates work.

Didn't Georgia have a fucking war with Russia some years ago? How the hell could they be that high?

High iq

>Singapore
>got no muslims

>Singapore
>Ethnic state

Forgot my pic.

less thestosterone and high civilizational index

Like making unstable buildings like pic related?

>96.7% asian

excellent. the US is unsafe.
Can everyone stop coming here for fuck's sake?

You'd be way down on the list.

Mexico has one of the highest murder rates in the world; Africa or Baltimore-tier.