What's your view on Black Doctors and surgeons?

What's your view on Black Doctors and surgeons? when I had a brain anuerism, one of my surgeons was black, and saved my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0
wjla.com/news/offbeat/student-pretends-to-be-black-to-get-into-medical-school
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you let them save your life via surgery?

niggers

Most got into medical school with sub-standard grades. Didn't have to work in school because of grants.

Ay nigga we done a koolaid test and it looks like you finna gibsmedat heart or I dondu nuffin

Black Doctors LMAO
Nothing but a myth

All the black doctors I've seen were well spoken and basically just chocolate white guys so I don't mind them

>Performed the world's first open heart surgery.

i'd be 100% ok with it if affirmative action didn't exist. as it is i'm mostly ok with it.

Is this true? I don't care who operates on me if they have the credentials. Do they diversity hire surgeons with sub par education?

The Nigger curve in US Medical Schools is around 32 points. That means you can complete Medical School with a 38 point average. Niggers have destroyed the medical field, just like they have with everything they touch.

Yes.

Come on dude even you know that's not a myth. I thought /ourguy/ Sleepy Ben was an honorary Aryan?

Bell curve..

>Performed the world's first open heart surgery
No, retarded nigger

bix nood mu gibma scrubs or sum sheeeeit

Nigga dont touch my organ i catch the black death

At least they saved lives

They exist

>Do they diversity hire surgeons with sub par education?

Here's how affirmative action works. An "underrepresented minority" (anyone other than whites or Asians) has a lower threshold for admittance to college. When they go to graduate school they once again benefit from a lower threshold at which point its just a matter of banging their head against the wall until they eventually pass their medical exams with the minimum score after their 20th attempt. At this point their credentials are exactly the same as a white or Asian doctor who had to clear a higher threshold to get into the same schools and who passed their exams with top marks on their first attempt.

The hospital hiring them can't see any of these scores and assumes the two Doctors with degrees from the same institutions are equal. Not only that but if they did otherwise they could be sued.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0

kek, that's obviously a joke and if I was the profesor, I'd give him an extension.
I also hate fucking niggers and am a devout WN.

>give lazy niggers even more breaks at school
>devout WN

pick one, nigger

My sister is a liberal, feminist, Obama loving lefty who is a surgeon. This is the one thing she’s Red pilled on. She worked with a black guy in school for years and flat out said he’s there for affirminative actions reasons, and will probably kill someone. She said he got away with being terrible because he’s black.

She’s basically a far lefty feminist, despite this, because she’s full of herself and her husband is lefty. She just goes with whatever politics her male influence has.

I never met a black doctor. I was at a black dentist once, though. Complete, failure as a dentist. In that regard, I would change doctor imitiately and deny surgery if there was a nigger involved. Also, usually you can't be doctor with AIDS and black death.

see

That man is exception. As for OP's question wait a sec op

Here you go
wjla.com/news/offbeat/student-pretends-to-be-black-to-get-into-medical-school

I'm a white guy and I just got into a med school with a 3.99 GPA and 508 on the mcat. I'm acquainted with a black girl who got into the same school with a 3.4 GPA and a 500. It really is fucking frustrating and scary for her future patients. I know college doesn't totally indicate success as a doctor but fuck man.

Good Lord....That's scary!

I will never have a black doctor unless he can prove his worth somehow. My sister saw teachers look the other way for this black guy who kept messing up, and treating him very differently than the white students. And she’s a leftist feminist.

There might be good black doctors. I’d be OK with it if they had to meet the same standards, but I’m never taking the risk based on what my sister said.

I don’t trust anyone that needs standards lowered to accommodate their race or gender. Therefore, no black or women doctors for me. White, Asian, and (some) Jewish men are OK.

Dr. Turk from Scrubs was cool.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0

>ITT
>Dunning-Kruger affect

Why won't you trust someone with a degree in voodoo?

fuckin' lie, not a damn lie, just a fuckin' lie.

South African dumbass, not black, South African.

thats the whole of Sup Forums actually

Holy shit.... can a patient choose the surgeon? Asking for my american friends

cannibalism isn't surgery you idiot

They are unicorns, but that's cool. As long as you didn't have to smell him. Black people tend to smell... and Indians, but definitely black people.

Indians eat curry, but I have no fucking idea why black people smell. Someone enlighten me please. Asking for a friend...

Only white males for doctors and surgeons. Don't go with women or minorities.

When I broke my arm is a bicycling accident I went out of my way to find a gook or a white doctor, even though it was more out of the way than seeing "Dr." Tyrone

That's how much I dislike niggers

Didn't Ben Carson have a chimp out in middle school and almost kill a kid for scuffing his shoes?

For every foreign student or worker given a place in our societies, a white kid never gets a chance. Fuck them all, leave you fucking parasites.

thats when he realized it was time to let go of the chimp mentality and hit the books

>can a patient choose the surgeon?

You can choose which hospital you go to for the most part (so long as your insurance is accepted); but the hospital assigns you a surgeon.

So if you got assigned a lousy surgeon you could choose to go to a different hospital assuming its not an emergency procedure.

What's really concerning is that there's very little information available to discern the quality of a Doctor. Their medical school scores, scores on state tests, and even records of malpractice are generally unavailable to patients.

Depends... If an emergency... You normally don't have much of choice. If you have something non urgent the yes typically. I ruptured the tissue that holds my wrist tendon in place. I saw a Ortho surgeon and he identified it and I scheduled with him. I didn't select doctor Tyrone or anything.