I just watched ReLIFE and god does it suck. Thoughts?

I just watched ReLIFE and god does it suck. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_NcSaGkuNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't get past the first episode

AOTY 2016.

Wasn't that bad

I wasn't coming in expecting much but it turned out decent, if not great. What didn't you like about it?

Only watched it for Hishiron.

cliched characters, cringy humor, and a 27 year old falling in love with a girl he believes to be 17. Also, the soundtrack would play that goofy piano theme when something serious was going on

disagree
original material is better, even though it's currently going through a very shitty arc atm

then again I started reading it so I burnt through 100+ chapters at once
guess that's what I felt like to read the volleyball chapters week after week

kill yourself

Maybe you're too young.

You have literally shit taste

>27 year old falling in love with a girl he believes to be 17
What's wrong with that?

In america thats considered raping a child.

Good thing the rest of the world isn't America.

Read the manga. They explore her side of the story as well and how she feels about it.

I thought it was okay.

It's alright aside for the volleyball arc.

The problem with it were the teenagers, jeez how I don't care about their issues.

>Also, the soundtrack would play that goofy piano theme when something serious was going on
fuck

>27 year old falling in love with a girl he believes to be 17
Nothing wrong with that

agree with OP

japanese lately just keep churning out this shit which is "I regret my life if only I did this differently" . It's why Isekie shit is so popular too
because I guess this nation just fails and wants to re-do the past

anyways this guy is 27 years old but still acts like a flustered little shit at a number of situations which is really stupid... if you're 27 you're not going to shy away from a kiss or the idea of one (though there are a few other situations where he acts like an adult like with the dumbass blonde kid)

and finally story is just filled with pointless dumb drama: oh no I'm a bitch I stole her bag. I'm really dumb at feelingins oh noes even though I'm also an adult in a childs body

No, it was actually very good.

The number one thing that irritates me is the memory wipe thing (mainly with Hishiro and Kaizaki)
To turn back into adults they dont need to take anything extra but everyone that works on the relife project keeps saying their memorys will be wiped of eachother no matter what.
If they dont need to take anything extra whats wiping their memorys? If its a time limit thing on the drug they're already taking then Ryo and An should have their memorys wiped too!
I just cant get into it anymore, which is a shame because I really liked it.

Falling in love equals rape now? Sheeeeit.

>I'm also an adult in a childs body

Hijiro is a miracle

Yes, in freedom land admitting you're interested in a 17y old means you're a pedophile. Falling in love is even worse.

>if you're 27 you're not going to shy away from a kiss or the idea of one
>saying this on the virgin board

>s-sorry, gotta go now, my mum said I had to be at home at 8

He wasn't even a real neet.

Hot Limit, Timing and Natsu Matsuri are awesome.

It was shitty whenever Kariu caused drama, but okay otherwise.

Fuck every Kariu arc.
Current arc in the manga has been going for SO FUCKING LONG I want to die.

Every arc is a Kariu arc
They even skipped over Kaizaki explaining what happened to his senpai! I was looking forward to that and now it will never be important again.

I'm so tired of this shit

>oh nice plot, finally
>LOL NO KARIU AND BLOND FAG DRAMA ARC #453
>well, I hope this one's short, the story was really moving forward

It's been three years since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_NcSaGkuNA