If an Islamist regime were to obtain nuclear weapons...

If an Islamist regime were to obtain nuclear weapons, would it be ethically/morally justifiable to strike their lands with nuclear weapons first?

No, but it would be ethical to bomb any facilities with conventional bombs.

Try to negotiate, then invade
nuke them as last resort

kek we shouldn't need ANY justification to nuke Islamist land. do it and get it over with. it'd be for the greater good of mankind

Islamists tend to be not very smart. Not very smart people don't obtain nukes and ICBMs. Smart people don't engage in suicidal behaviour like nuclear wars.

It would be morally ethical for them to nuke the shit out of Tel Aviv, take Sam Harris hostage and rape him steadily more violently over a three year period, ending in his death.

WHAT ABOUT PAKISTAN

Strike first
ask questions later

But the americans have shitloads?

Depends what the capabilities against said nuclear ordnances is.

>would it be ethically/morally justifiable
Depends who I am, what my interests are, and how much my future outcomes will or will not overlap with said Islamist regime. Morality is relative, just not in the way postmodernists want you to believe.

OP, I strongly suggest you read pic related

kek

This. I thought you guys were smart theres already an islamist regime with nuclear weapons

Gee, that's a tough one, huh? If a nigger points a gun at you would it be ethically/morally justifiable to shoot him first? Gee, I dunno. These are truly tough questions.

I think OP means the ISIS type.
The question is what to do if he doesn't point a gun at you but just owns one.

no

Brittain already has nukes, tho.

>If an Islamist regime were to obtain nuclear weapons
They're called Pakistan, dipshit

I don't know but it would be very unethical to force some one to listen to Sam Harris' snooze fest podcast:

Time for some house keeping. Trump is Hitler. I told ecstacy in college. I am serious and neurotic. Buddhism is interesting but bull shit like all religion. I'm obsessed with a homo named Glen Greenwald. Medication. AI. Blah blah blah.

If a Zionist regime were to obtain nuclear weapons, would it be ethically/morally justifiable to strike their lands with nuclear weapons first?

THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST SHOULD BE GLASSED

Pot/kettle right there Sven

#BANTZ

YOUR BOTH MUDSLIME CALIPHATE DISGRACES TO THE WHITE RACE

would it be ethically justifiable to nuke Israel before they nuke the world?

the answer is yes of course

At least we can spell "you're", you dumb yanky prick.
Go fire some bullets into the ceiling or something