What are some cocky girls that only the most alpha guys could fuck?

What are some cocky girls that only the most alpha guys could fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-39077293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related.

Pick unrelated, since she has a girlfriend.

You'd have to be a god damn alpha to just fuck her because of your personality.

long

Even if he always ends up making himself looking like an idiot and is hilariously inept at the act of "revenge", his unwavering dedication and refusal to give up on her can be seen as pretty alpha. Takagi clearly sees it that way at least.

Lesbians

Does there even exist a more alpha female in all of anime?

But that's a lesbian

Well her girlfriend is very alpha.

>Not educating dykes with the power of D

Delicious brown Turbines woman from Gundam IBO (forgot her name). ;_;7

Not deluded enough for that.

>being on Sup Forums
>not being deluded
I mean you're a yurifag, you must have your fair share of delusions.

At least you know you are deluded.

SATSUKI DID NOTHING WRONG

She isn't riding my dick.

Why not /u/ faggot?

Let's see if she maintains this attitude after I bring my dog

In other words your dick is too tiny. It's okay user, just get a loli girlfriend, they can't tell the difference.

No, I'm not deluded enough to think you can turn someone, retard.

>Do or Die
All three of them are highly skilled at killing people, with Roberta even more so. At some point I'd be dead before I even do one of them. Unless you're hard as a Rock

>he doesn't know
Lesbianism is just a phase.

If believing that makes you feel better.

The fact that most lesbian couples use a dildo during sex should tell you something about how easy it is to turn them. It doesn't work so much the other way around because some dudes dicks prefer dicks in their ass so a gay man can experience sexual pleasure without ever needed a vagina-like object.

Fuck off, this isn't a thread about shitty girls you like or find attractive.

Coconuts is anything but alpha.

found the libtard

which is exactly why he'll never get inside her pants

She's basically bending over and spreading her asscheeks everytime she sees coconuts. Which means being alpha is not a requirement to fuck saya.

>The fact that most lesbian couples use a dildo during sex
This isn't actually true though.

Whatever you say, Mr. Lap-pinky.
The "lesbians" are the ones who feel the best by the end of it, assuming the equipment you're using is sufficient for the task, that is.

You should know by now that there is a HUGE difference between lusting over cock and actually getting any in animu. Coconuts isn't ever gonna have sex with her, that's a fact.

>use a dildo during sex should tell you something about how easy it is to turn them.
Kek. You know, a lot of them actually don't use them. Even then, it's more about the person who uses it and also most have a simple shape. Do you also think fingers are dicks or a a guy who wants to get pegged by his gf turned into a homo?

Actually, it is very true.

>The "lesbians" are the ones who feel the best by the end of it
I'm sorry user, but someone has to tell you dj aren't real and also don't count as real life experience.

This

How does one even hope to bed her?

Pretty much any unapologetically evil and/or warrior gril, like pic related.

>a guy who wants to get pegged by his gf isn't a homo
>there are people who actually believe this
Modern "men" are comedy gold.

But she's a cheap prostitute

If you like getting pegged, you should give real cocks a shot. My money is on that you'll like it.

Since when? She went from nobody to mass mind rapist pretty quick, and I highly doubt that she whored that much after getting the code. Anyway, during main series time she is quite cocky.

Since before she got the geass

Her sister.

Sorry user, but I don't. But it doesn't make sense for men who like it to use real dicks, if they aren't into men. I guess the ones who like it are also into fem dom.

Lesbians don't count.

You're the only one talking about real life here, faggot. See, this is exactly what happens when you let Sup Forumsirgins in, they always try to drag their faggy 3D blogshit in with them. Go shitpost in an Overwatch thread or something, troglodyte.

>they don't like getting pegged

You should at least try once

So you are aware you are just deluding yourself. Good for you.

What they're into is getting fucked in the ass like a little bitch, try to rationalize it all you want with "B-b-b-b-but it's a g-g-girl d-doing it..." but the fact of the matter is if you like having big hard things stretching out your asshole, this makes you the exact definition of a faggot no matter how you try to twist it. If you can't accept that then you're as delusional as the homos who try to say "I'd love to suck feminine penises all day long but I'm totally not gay". Pretty pathetic all things considered.

>big hard things
Well it's the best way for the girl to hit their prostata.

Trying to play the smug card doesn't work when you were just outed as the complete moron you are. This was never about what you thought it was about, as if anyone of taste would even want to try and "convert" a 3D pig.
Typical Sup Forumsirgin. Can't even wrap your little head around something so incredibly simple.

They do studies, it isn't true. What is true is lesbians orgasm more often that straight women. Women fuck other women better than men do. It's a fact.

Best way for a man's penis to do the exact same thing as well, which is exactly the point here.

>you were just outed as the complete moron you are
Nope, but at least you admitted you are deluded.
Also you keep crying "y-you are a virgin!" is not going to cover up that you are a virgin, buddy.

If they are not attracted to men, then it has to be a dildo. Simple as that.

>w-we TOTALLY orgasm more than straight women, it's true! We're also better at sex with girls, ask any lesbian!
Some pretty solid studies you've got going there.

bbc.com/news/health-39077293

>Big Black Cock news

>What is true is lesbians orgasm more often that straight women.
Partly probaly because they at least do it till the end and the girl orgasms

>Beatrix
>lesbian

>can't even be bothered to form a believable counterpoint, just throws out the same irrelevant buzzword repeatedly
>honestly thinks Sup Forumsirgin means "virgin"
Let me guess, you're actually aware of what an idiot you look like right now but you're sticking to it to get more replies. Typical Sup Forumsirgin tactic, but I can't feel too upset when one of you gives me a free opportunity to be intellectually superior. Here, I'll give you one last (you) as thanks, spend it wisely now.

That's how you know it's legit. Nigga ain't gonna admit that unless the evidence is overwhelming.

>opportunity to be intellectually superior.
Sadly you aren't aware of all your delusions.

Not that user, but it's already more than you got.

>ask 100 lesbians if they're better at sex then men
>they all say yes
>CIRCULATE THESE GROUNDBREAKING STUDIES IMMEDIATELY

Well the straight women also said how often they actually have orgasms, which doesn't seem to look so good.

Sounds to me like you're in denial right now.

She's comes off as pretty lesbo, especially towards the main heroine, but I don't think that would discount her considering the other girls posted.

>this bitch

Wanted to post her

>Women fuck other women better than men do. It's a fact.

They only think they're not attracted to men. Someone who enjoys having phallic objects up their ass is attracted to men on a subconscious level.

Not really.

Utena

>implying you can win against the cock
new

Man this guy either has to be baiting or incredibly autistic what is with this serious as hell beta reply.

Overrated.

pic related

Here's a thought experiment. You're isolated on a deserted island with one really good looking man who has an slightly above average cock and one really good looking woman who has a loose pussy. Assuming you can only choose one as a sexual partner, who do you choose? There is nothing in the environment that you can use as a dildo. You don't even have to answer, just think about it and be honest with yourself.

she gon like the dick one way or anotha

The woman.

kek

>okay with strong willed girls losing to cock
>not okay with lesbians losing to cock

>>>/tumblr/

Never heard of the term SJW?

So you don't really care for getting pegged all that much.

I obviously pick the gender I'm attracted to.

And you obviously don't care for getting pegged

The girls fingers are most likely long enough.

Sup Forums - comedy