M*ke Enoch /General/ -> TRS edition

*Blocks your path*

Hello sir can I interest you in talking about bad things about Jews for 3 hours for the 300th time?

Anyone else getting tired of how much he focuses on the JQ? You can tell he's just virtue signalling because of his Jew-wife. (No, I'm not defending Jews, but Enoch talks too damn much about them, it gets really old!)

Also TRS is good and they're right to attack/name the kike, but doing it as much as they do just... gets so fucking old and it's so repititious! Feel me?

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so Moshe you dont like Enoch ?
How can that be ?!

I thought he was wearing a chainmail

Faggot

rolling my eyes nigger, rolling my eyes

oh look it's the

"I'M GOING TO MAKE CRITICIZING ENOCH LOOK STUPID AS FUCK" defense force

real criticism, only, please!

Jews did 9/11

>Jew walks into the room
Kike >Hello goyim you haven't had any children here?
Mike >No but I have a Christmas eve turkey in the oven would you like to smell it?
Kike> Yes I would.
While mike opens up the oven and the Mike is sticking his head in there to really smell it he didn't realize what was going to happen next.

Mike pushes him into the oven and wham the kike fits right in like an apple pie.
But instead of turning up the oven he thinks on his feet quickly and turns of the oven then turns it back on without it being lit.
The kike is gassed within seconds and Mike Defeats the kike once and for all.

A few years later all of north American continent is white once everyone was red pilled on the fact that the founding fathers were white nationalists the realized that all the shit skins don't belong on earth and god will sort them out.

> the Mike
meant to write kike*

niggerfaggot

hmm

I tried to soldier through a Strike and Mike, but like you said it gets really tiring to hear 3 hours about how Jews stole their socks.

>Anyone else getting tired of how much he focuses on the JQ?
No.

when so many are uninformed or apathetic, naming the jew should not cease.

That was before he knew that the Saudi Royal family were descended from Donmeh Jews.

Im getting tired of TDS devolving into endless jew rants. Wheres the comedy? Where are the guests?

Israel. ISRAELIS DID 9/11

These guys take JQ autism to levels i didn't know were possible and its great

Striker is legit woke as fuck though, the amount of shit this guy knows about history and economics is impressive compared to most of these professional online racism podcasters

Now that Boogie2988 has lost all that weight I can't tell him apart from Enoch.

I can’t stand the Enoch and his fuck buddy but enjoy FTN, any other TRS shit worth listening too?

>>WTF why does this show about how the Jews ruin everything keep talking about Jews!

"It was just an art project, silly goy! We climbed and crawled in exposed asbestos for the love of art. Nothing more!"

i know right? I even agree with 99% of the shit they say, but it gives me a fucking headache

naming the Jew 24/7 like that just makes the position look dumb, normies are shocked as fuck even by small references to Jews

Mike has lost the plot, he's just "MAN WHO TALKS ABOUT JOOZ BEING BAD 24/7"-man.

Reality: Nazis didn't even name the Jew as much as Enoch does. All of Mein Kampf references Jews fewer times than Enoch does in a minute.

Naming the Jew is like Enoch's 'Hail Mary'.

This, Enoch has basically turned TRS into a Strikerdicksucking marathon lmfao. I even like 99% of what Striker and Enoch say, but it just gets so motherfucking tiring.

This.

It's just an almost mindblowing autism at this point. It's like they're trying to seem autistically obsessed and crazy about Jews. The JQ matters, but Jesus fucking Christ! Striker and Enoch are like a JQ meditation cult.

"Just meditate on the evil of Jews for 3 hours every day and you will be enlightened"

no nigger it's not naming the Jew that sucks, it's the "HI LET'S HAVE ANOTHER 3 HOUR SHOW EXCLUSIVELY ABOUT JEWS FOR THE 300TH TIME" that sucks.

So do I. If you're redpilled on the JQ, it's impossible to big brain post without talking about the jews. They have their fingers in literally every intellectual topic that exists in Western civilization.

Yea you can mention them a dozen times an hour for all I care, the problem is just talking about them exclusively for hours on end, it's autistic.

Or at least explain you know that you're overdoing it like "haha we talk about this so much but it really matters". The recent Striker-tism is a fuckup.

Reality: Jews have gotten far more powerful, far more insidious, and far more stealth than Hitler's day.
You're complaining about too much redpilled content being made, you're either a fucking moron, an autist, or a shill, either way you should kys

I knew this was going to happen. Nowhere in my thread do I say the JQ needs to go away or that talking about Jews is bad.

You don't fucking get it. The way Enoch handles the JQ is just alt-right virtue signalling. He's doing it to not look cucked to people like you. What we need to do is prove to non-alt righters that the JQ matters.

Striker-tism doesn't do that imho.

The Liftwaffe is great. There are a few Paranormies episodes that are good.

>>I can't believe a show about Jews, with a name mocking the Holocaust, on a site themed around making fun of Jews, with its own podcast network founded around said show about Jews, keeps doing the bit about Jews.

The word you're looking for OP is monomania. Enoch has a monomaniacal obsession with Jews to the exclusion of every other problem with society. It's a psychopathology founded on his need to be "farther" right than everybody else according to the definition of right wing within his narrow WN echo chamber where the more you name the Jew the more cred you have. For example, look at how Richard Spencer is more respected than Jared Taylor despite his vastly inferior intellect and nonexistent scholarly achievements. If Enoch is to the right of anybody else, then criticizing him is "punching right" -- it's not allowed.

Julian Assanges legal office stormed by masked men:

>Feel me?

good post, and again for the last time I'M NOT DEFENDING JEWS at all, but yea it is obsessive and seems crazy

he's obviously just trying to seem based to his fans, that's it, it's not educating any new people

Since when does a 3 hour rant about Jews actually make any new people understand the JQ? Doesn't happen.

I like the The Third Real, Paranormies, and occasionally more high brow stuff like KulturKampf and The Poz Button.

TDS still has great episodes from time to time, there's a lot of great stuff

and yea again what that other guy said-- Enoch is trying to prove he's more based by naming the Jew more, it's an endless cycle that doesn't stop. He's on a one man mission to out-antisemite every other antisemite.

What ends up happening is that the sane and rational position of antisemitism will look psychotic to normal people (the ones we need to win to our ideas). TRS needs to stop being an echo chamber and start being a mass-converter to WN like it used to be...

Paranormies if you’re into paranormal stuff

paranormies is so weird, it's worth listening to but it's just bizarroland.

Check out Radical Agenda also, although it’s not on TRS
Cantwell is finally out of jail

Is Cantwell getting anyone new to come to WNism? Serious question. People like him just say what we love to hear in more and more extreme and outrageous forms.

He's a shock jock, and he puts on a good show, but is he actually good for the cause? Think about it.

Yeah I think the JQ has slowly destroyed Mike's brain.

I would imagine he’s converted some Libertarians and ancaps

JQ matters, a lot, but literally creating a 10 trillion word neo-Talmud on the JQ is psychotic

well that's good but I'll bet that has limited appeal, because he totally jumped bandwagons, he should have played the fence, seeming "more based" doesn't help us win, it's just a dick measuring contest

i love strike and mike it is esoteric and woke as fuck very educational, it would get tiring if you are just listening and not doing anything but go spend 3 hours at the gym and you come out shredded and jwoke

the only thing that annoys me is that you can fucking tell Enoch wants to seem more hardcore/based to Strike, which is just pathetic...

Also Strike is woke AF but he can really come off as ultraautistic and obsessive. We need to learn to hone our propaganda.

Kulturekampf is gone isn't it? Shame it was great,
has anyone listened to Richard Spencer's podcasts, are they any good?

first new ep out today hes back mon wed fri

Spencer does a pretty boring but listenable podcast on altright.com

Kulturkampf is back

I want to see honestyposting about how whites keep Jews around because we like what Jews give us but regard it as morally wrong

I don't even notice it yeah Jews are talked about a lot but it's not like there isn't plenty of non jewish topics they cover, besides jews really are behind most of this shit, he is just a cuck on the (((female))) question really, it is not you can say much for niggers besides understanding them as wild beasts

I listen to every episode, it's amazing.

It's shit and Spencer is a cunt.

Spencer's podcasts are just vague pseudo-intellectual rambling that panders to his low-IQ fanbase. There's nothing of substance there. If you haven't copied his haircut you'll be bored and eventually annoyed.

>Hello sir can I interest you in talking about bad things about Jews for 3 hours for the 300th time?

To be fair, the jews prettty much ruined his life, he has earned the right to rip on them.

I’d like them to have Gilad Atzmon on.
Also to talk about the nature of Jewish “supremacism”, which is a misnomer, imo. The Torah at least, and the behaviour of Jews seems rooted less in a sense of superiority than in a sense of chosenness, where /despite/ all their failings, Jews will be saved and have the right to keep surviving.

Stop listening then faggot. The job has already been done.

The majority of their audience love hearing about kikes.

Personally love listening to strikes original woke views

>We need to learn to hone our propaganda.
>we

Do you work at TRS? It's their show, do your own propaganda in your own fashion.

>The way Enoch handles the JQ is just alt-right virtue signalling.
So you're a shill trying to spin up a rather retarded narrative.

Kulturkampf recently did a 5 hour podcast on Evola.

>he's obviously
>DERRR IT'S OBVIOUS GUISE
Do you have anything other than logical fallacies and shitty narratives?

Have you tried Honoring Our History?

>Is Cantwell getting anyone new to come to WNism?
Uhhh yes.
Serious question, what content creators in the "AltRight" do you like? RamZPaul? Mike Cernovich? Milo? Kill yourself, kike, your psyop is kindergarten tier.

>you can fucking tell
That's your own spin, not a factual analysis, it's all emotionalistic rhetoric on your part. I see what you're doing.

I don't know. I'm just setting up TRSleaks to blast through the paywall. Look for it in the coming days.

Just listen to stormfront radio

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

Can mods remove this obvious D/C thread?

He loves repeating the same narratives over and over, but I don't mind. He's the guy bringing the good narratives while Sven is the one who ties the show together with humor and all the editing behind the scenes.

The only thing that I've noticed that he's been doing a lot lately is the whole "appeal to antifa" thing, but I guess its because these people are actually listening to spy on them so he wants to mock the shit out of them.

Fascism Now was good but don't think it's coming back.

Otherwise no. Listen to the Liftwaffe, they have two podcasts, with another one on the way

HOH is meh, theyve managed to take some of the most fascinating periods in human history and make then boring

Hello Striker

How is it going

Mike is losing it. He realy feels the sting of his family disowning him.

Are you asking whether or not talking shit about the jews is bad or not on Sup Forums?
Are you genuniely retarded?

Hi fellow magapeed

Mike tries to outhatejew everyone because he thinks that will crush the "altright is CIA" narrative. He thinks he can gain the 8ch crowd by being edgy. No one realy cares, they have a personal grudge against trs, they will do anything to smear mike. Sad!

TRS is a coven of sodomite bugger-boys, don't listen to them.

the thing with Mike is that you can still tell that in his heart of hearts he's just another libertarian that went too far down the rabbit hole

if you had a conversation with him five years ago he probably would have mocked you for noticing (((cohencidences))), I think he's doing this weird schtick where he has to take the racism and antisemitism full blast to make up for his libertarian past as a way to compensate

also I don't think he's too terribly well read about race realism and stuff, I get the feeling he simply takes for granted a lot of the more extreme WN talking points without doing too much research of his own

I unironically think he's a self-hating Jew.

>literally watch a show called "The Daily Shoah" and complain that they're too antisemitic

Paranormies and Exodus Americanus, for a start.

The entire point of that particular podcast is to talk about kikes dude.

My biggest gripe with TDS is how unprofessionally produced it is... after all this time. FTN is great though.

it's easy to fall into the trap of blaming everything on Jews. There's plenty to blame them for, but blaming them for everything is misleading

Tbh tds is pretty well together as far as podcasts go, ftn is only better because the two hosts halberstram and McFeels meet up in a studio every week to record in person.

What tds really needs is full time staff to do prep and research

>not being aware that the name was originally an edgy joke and the hosts mocked "anti-semitic conspiracy theories"
Mike Enoch was literally married to a Jew for the first 2.5 years of the podcast.

Why does he have such small eyes, it annoys me

>now here's the thing
>whiteness is good
>jews are attacking whiteness
>thus jews are bad for attacking whiteness
>plus whiteness rules and jews suck

x10000000

8ch still salty about all the paywall bux

Yes Jews R always looking out 4 us GOYIM, after all their TALMUD teaches Jews we're nothing more than animals.

Did his eyebrows got shoa'd?

Mike "i'm 75% Norwegian" Enoch everyone.

I used to listen to TDS before it went off the rails a year ago (quality decline began in 2015). Enoch's excuse for not doing show prep was always that he was too busy with his programming job and more donations would allow him to quit and work full time on bringing up the podcast quality. What's his excuse now that he's been doxed and is unemployable?

that looks like a Hughes and Kettner amp in the back. Does he play guitar?

To be fair, 90% of TDS is him talking, prepared or not. It's Sven who's almost unnoticeable sometimes.

Plenty of Scandinavians look like that. Not a majority by any means, but plenty.

>What's his excuse now that he's been doxed and is unemployable?
I'm not sure, he doesn't really give an excuse. Hardcore well researched prep is tedious I guess and difficult to do in tandem of your responsibilities as a host I would assume.

The Jews hold the puppet strings, they are at the root of literally every problem in the west. Remove the Jew, remove those problems. Inherit new ones, but ones we can handle, and ones that don't culminate in our genocide. Also
>echo chamber
Stop saying this shitlib meme term.

This is what Mysterium Fasces is like with gays. The first few times they interrupt what they're talking about to loudly and angrily sperg out over homosex are funny, then it just gets irritating because the stuff about religion and fascism is quite interesting.

But he isn't extoposting enough to be right of large portion of the movement.

>90% of TDS is him talking

Yeah, talking over other people, badly.

"like, err, here's the thing, like, these people, like, they're fucking annoying like"

MF also has the disadvantage of being incredibly boring. Same with the Prodcast

I'd love an /ourguy/ Trad Catholic podcast that was actually entertaining to listen to

Jazzhands and Halberstram have always been the better hosts.

I still pay for the paywall though because of everything Mike went through. He had to lose his wife and his family disowned him.

Plus I listen to Jazz and Jesse, so I do get some paywall content that I enjoy.

>Anyone else getting tired of how much he focuses on the JQ? You can tell he's just virtue signalling because of his Jew-wife. (No, I'm not defending Jews, but Enoch talks too damn much about them, it gets really old!)