What went wrong?

what went wrong?

They were all shit

fpbp

>Ore Golazo
This is the only one I think could have lived a bit longer. I have nothing quippy to say about it other than it needed a better shot

>Amalgam
The only thing this had going for it was it's art in some panels. The story was too edgy to be real and I don't think it filled any need that wasn't already in the magazine

>Demon's Plan
This was just shit

>Love Rush
Blew it's load too early. I think it tried to be different with it's relationships (and I am shocked the Cupid did not win in the end) but ultimately, it was reading a harem manga with a foregone conclusion. Also, Ghost Tits already exists

>Red Sprite
Boring. But not boring enough that I felt it wouldn't have hit with the target demographic. Ultimately though, it didn't. So it got shafted

You know what I'm surprised managed to live? Kimetsu no Yaiba. That was a surprise

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
This. And to be honest, I also didn't expect Ghost Tits to survive.

It's not worthy publishing a manga there.

They basically destroy everything without a chance.

Recently Neverland survived

both the writer and the artist have never published a manga before

They had a oneshot

>It's not worthy publishing a manga there.
Its the top selling manga magazine in Japan and th only one that actually has an abundant of new talent circulating.

>You know what I'm surprised managed to live? Kimetsu no Yaiba. That was a surprise
KNY had a slow start, but it had some other series that cushioned it from the axe and by the time there were no series left it could use to cushion itself the story picked up and it already established itself.
I can see why ghost tits is popular, because jump didn't really have an echi manga since to-love-ru.

With the exception of Golazo, all of the series that they axed recently are shit. Why are people so surprised?

Amalgam lived too long in my opinion

Samon is still alive despite circling the drain

Kimetsu is still going strong

Spring Weapon beat the odds and somehow became the only survivor

working on a oneshot isn't the same as working on a series user

Why does Spring Weapon NÂș1 continue alive?

Maybe not for long.

Dunno, Spring Weapon managed to reach 4th freaking place last week

>>Love Rush
A tragedy. Need more Ecchi in Jump.

We really don't

U19 will soon join them

All the new ones are going to die.

Maybe one survives.

/thread

Heresy.