Chapter 208 Elizabeth-chan vs Indura

Chapter 208 Elizabeth-chan vs Indura

I really like this spread.

Elizabeth's really annoying

At least this one actually can back up her talk rather than just talk

thanks for the dump OP bumping for you

Ludociel's facial expressions in this chapter are priceless.

I wonder then, does Der and Mon only have the one heart in the current timeline?

Possible. I can't see them doing it again.

Not clear right now. For all we know, Derrierie's darkness arm might be her way of reminding herself about how Goddesses need to be killed.

waiting to see if maybe she somehow restored their six hearts

2cute4me

oh shit her arm, i never noticed that before with her current design

Best couple.

It was cool to see Tarmiel and Sariel help Elizabeth.

heh these guys weren't so bad afterall. rudy btfo

And the final page.

i'm hoping broangels won't die

and holy my sides

>human hawk
I am forever scarred

>''he'' will never forgive them.
Could it be?

>chubby human hawk shota
>gratuitous merlin booty short shot
>dat sacred treasure

i fucking love the side stories

10/10 chapter

This is some of the coolest chapters Nakaba did easily.

I will be mad if Mospiter/Derri will stay dead in present though, they are some of the best couples in entire manga.

That main panel looks gorgeous. One of the best in a while.

>Demon King gives the top ten Demons Commandments to follow and make others follow them too
>Zeldris's magic is Demon King (read as God)
>the Demons' current opposition is a lawless band of "criminals" titled after the Seven Sins
Explain this to me, Lawfags.

>they actually switched sides after being inspired by Elizabeth
Hopefully they will join the fun too at some point.
Unless Tarmiel was secretly around all this time already.

All three of them were right under our noses all this damn time.

I'm still bracing for not!Ban to somehow betray them. I don't want this to happen but something about him is suspicious

Last week's title page a cute.

That would be the most batshit twist. I don't think Nakaba could pull it off.

oh fuck

Oh.

The light of dawn and the curtain of nightfall bathe us all equally, without discrimination.

Elizabeth is so perfect.

I'm in love.

STOP

>"He"
It's time.

Posting last-last week's one.

And it's interesting to see finally see Fraudrin's rank. I wonder if we'll see any other "demon generals" soon.

So, how is this going to go horribly wrong?
We haven't reached the point where King and Diane need to "make the decision"
Is Gowther going to fuck up their peace talks by killing a big group of Goddess clansmen/killing the 4th Archangel who's still protecting heaven?

Also, dammit OP, making it hard to find the thread. Put the damn title of the series in the OP somewhere.

Why can't so many mangaka into paneling, when Suzuki seems to do it so effortlessly? One of the best looking chapters he has done so far.

Frau is too cute for a villain responsible for this manga's plot and a major douchebag. Mera and Galan are alcoholics as always.

There's only one God, you heathen, and he is Meliodas's dad.

the semblance both in terms of appearance and manners is just uncanny
this would be the wildest twist possible if that's true

holy shit the ass is fat.

OTP

Eh, some can.
There are times when BNHA has some really clever or good use of the panels.

The good layouts are a lot more consistent in this series though.

Notice how Elisabeth have 8 wings in the big panel here.

I wish the volume covers were as fun as the chapter covers.

that is pretty good, i think it helps too that he's a fan of western comics

> she's growing more and more furry by the minute

What? comics paneling are the worst shit ever.

NO FUCKING WAY

NotBan will fuck everything up, won't he?

eh, i won't debate that, it's preference. i love both and i've seen examples of great paneling and bad paneling from both shores.

Are they lovers or just brother and sister?
I honestly can't tell.
They are inseparable, their abilities work together perfectly and both of them are around the same level of power.

I hadn't noticed before, but Mel's demon mark is the same here as it is currently.

I thought it got bigger when he revived, but was it like this just from him getting all his power back from the druid girls?

Or is the implication that something (maybe Elizabeth) turned back his "evil meter" and he's just now back to the same level he was in the past after dying?

If the latter, then maybe modern Elizabeth will need to turn his evil meter back again or something.

lovers, we saw her younger bro get decimated in the initial trap by the Angels

They're clearly lovers.

What was is specifically about this attack that meant she couldn't regenerate her arm? The fact that it got shredded into tiny pieces?

I wonder, current Meliodas should definitely be able to beat Indra with his mark, while it makes sens that Mel before dying (around 56.000 with mark?) would think he can't beat them himself

> bro

Didn't you see those tits?

I can't remember if it was Jaimini or MS that fucked up, but FKS said it was actually her big sister.

i didn't notice, i'll have to look back but yeah i was going by the translation

comrades

Didn't you know the Law vs Chaos war is a hoax made to keep god in power.
He is clearly the mastermind behind everything.
Not siding with the angels or the demons is the only way to fight this cycle.

>there's a single God
>he made both Goddess and Demon clans and locked them into eternal war for some greater aim

>he's from his own clan of super gods

There we have our third arc.

I don't see how they could do a third arc at this rate honestly.

The Goddess Clan seems to be a bunch of weak bitches compared to the 10C currently, considering 3 of the 4 archangels got their shit pushed in.

Unless the 4th is like God's personal guard and leagues above the others, I don't see the Goddess clan being a threat for the future.

Maybe Grey Lord and Zeldris had that rank too.

I missed this as well
>they're bigger than her sister's

They're not enough either. A new group vs all the races makes more sense.

There will be a third arc, otherwise the horn of the goddesses thing with Ban would have been pointless

i can't explain it, but i honestly didn't notice. I think because the initial translations were still fresh in my mind

There's no greater God than Meliodas's dad. To think otherwise is heresy.

Don't make his executioner leave his chair.

I've got a feeling that if they end up battling God, the one who will defeat it will be a Human.

>almost 100 chapters since he was introduced and he still hasn't done anything
Th-thanks, Suzuki

Well, first of all it's now CERTAIN that Monspiet and Derrier are alive in the modern story.

There's no way we'd learn all this backstory on them only for them to be dead in the future without any real closure.

I could see this current saga we're in being only half over honestly.
Going forward, they could just deal with the stronger of the 10C (like Zeldris) while encorperating modern Goddess Clan shenanigans, bringing it all to a head for the end of the "Final Holy War".

How do you think the ranking works? I'm guessing:

>Upper-ranked
Ten Commandments
Demon Generals
Black Knights
>Mid-ranked
Gray demons
>Low-ranked
Blue demons
Red demons

But he's done things, what are you talking about? It's Estarossa who needed 65+ Chapters to awaken so that the Nightmare could begin.

By the way, has it been mentioned how Netflix put up Signs of Holy War this past month?

After so long, they've finally added (and I assume dubbed) the miniseries.
It's stupidly marked as "Seven Deadly Sins Season 2" even though it's only 4 episodes.

Is this just Netflix finally bothering to grab it up, or is it a sign that we may be getting the real Season 2 sometime soon?
Have we heard anything about the anime coming back?

They have zero because they're both dead

So you're saying it's going to be something gay and melodramatic like "oh meliodas' darkness was consuming him after being revived but he subconsciously managed to hold back when he reflected monspiet's magic so him and his waifu aren't actually dead, so DEEP".

>Elizabeth was made by Meliodas' dad/God as the perfect waifu

Or

>Elizabeth is the daughter of God and Meliodas is the son of Satan, but Satan and God are the same person so incest is best

You are a funny person, user.

So Ban or Escanor will kill God and replace him

It's even funnier because Nerobasta is dead since Derriere killed her while she had a penis

Actually, she would have higher chances of being dead when not inhabiting an old man's body. Trust me, I am an expert on possession.

Poor Denzel thought he had an awesome advantage, having a goddess as backup. Little did he know that his ultimate trump card was a gullible mook.

Angel magic.