Who killed Tupac?

Who killed Tupac?

Was is East vs West Coast nig noggery?

This A&E special I’m watching says another rapper was pissed at him for stealing a song from him and sending a mob of niggers to beat him up.

My heart and brain tells me it’s the Jews though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYzM2KMTIQE
youtube.com/watch?v=MDHLVicc0A4
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur /Tupac Shakur Part 1 of 1/view
youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA
youtube.com/watch?v=E8-Uig2IlDw
vimeo.com/120059957
youtu.be/EsNfgRrtzos
youtu.be/omvcIzDLd7I
newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/19/aspiring-rapper-drunk-tweets-yolo-just-before-fatal-car-crash/
youtu.be/NRWUs0KtB-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i did big said he pay in a 5 dollar fill up box from kfc on July 37th 3021 after he was done exploring the multiverse

The dude they stomped out in the lobby got payback. The kikes made this a conspiracy for $$$. Pac and Suge were off to club 662. (MOB) MOB piru. Younger Pac always rapping Money over Bitches. MOB. Pac started kicking it with some Leuders park piru compton. They had beaf with MOB and South side crips. Orlando Anderson killed Pac or a member of SSC

Orlando Anderson

>Who killed Tupac?
Who cares?

Who cares about a dead nigger?

Im not even sure what language this is

tupac alive in serbia

This
>be nog from wealthy family and good schools
>pretend to be gangsta or whatever
>get nogged by the real thing

P Diddy hired some LA gangsters to do it because he was afraid Pac was gonna kill him. There is a pretty convincing documentary about this theory. I forget what it's called.

In any event once I reached my mid twenties I realised how retarded hip hop is.

>took acting classes
>took ballet classes

see
youtube.com/watch?v=bYzM2KMTIQE
then
youtube.com/watch?v=MDHLVicc0A4

>My heart and brain tells me it’s the Jews though.

Are you trying to muddy the waters because of this?

Yo gibs me dat fo free white devil

Dr. Dre sent Surge Knight to kill Tupac when he found out Dre was a homosexual. Biggie was killed to tie loose ends.
East Side West Side shit was fueled by CIA niggers.

lol

I tried to tell someone that tupacs gangster persona was completely fake, how he had an upper class upbringing, did ballet and loved wuthering heights. He goes "stop it you're upsetting me bro"

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

his mom was a black panther no?

nah. he and his crew beat up a nigger in a hotel before he got shot. the nigger was an actual street hood nigger though, so he got his homies together and shot tupac. guy then got murdered himself about a month later.

some old motherfucker, i think mc eight, talks about it on vlad tv.

a nigger over nigger shit or jealousy . Media tries to spin it into something intriguing but it wasn't.

He got killed around the same time OJ killed a white woman and a Jew, and got his Jewish lawyers to acquit him.

Jews didn't kill him.

Michael died for trusting a black doctor over a Jewish one.

Jews would have kept him alive as long he kept making shekels.

Michael's Jewish managers were telling him to get Shlomo Surgeonstein... Grand Rabbi of Medicine.

Jews were gonna pay an expensive Jew to babysit him. But he said, no. Decided to go with a black doctor who took a nap while he was on anesthesia.

You faggots need to learn how to research. Of course it was the jews.

vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur /Tupac Shakur Part 1 of 1/view

>Tupac was gangster as fuck, yo!
Friendly reminder that he used to do the Humpty Dance.

It was the niggerjews.

>vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur /Tupac Shakur Part 1 of 1/view
60 pages got a tldr?

Jay-Z killed Tupac. He basically says so.

Micheal Jackson. He bad, you know it!

Actually I’m more interested in the death of MJ.

It’s not unreasonable for a drug addict to die of drug overdose.

But also, niggers are the pawns of Jews. Murray purposefully killing MJ is reasonable in this sense, but if someone could redpill me on this, I’d appreciate it.

>Actually I’m more interested in the death of MJ.
I'm even more interested in Kennedy, 911, and Watergate.

Too bad that this thread is about Tupac, you fucking oblivious, obnoxious cunt.
>heh. I mean lol. I mean topkek.
>I mean a nigger killed by another nigger for being a nigger is interesting and all
>But I'm so high that I want to start a discussion on Jackie O's hat

You absolute fucking cunt.

Back OT: Tupac was a nigger to his dying breath.
He also promoted "Same song".
youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA

Some dude named Jim.

>Some dude named Jamal.
Niggers gonna nig, user.

>implying rappers don't compulsive lie to make their nog audiences think they're *hard*

Jay-Z, Tupac, Eminem, etc. all come from middle class homes, probably just like you and I. they just happened to be musically talented and some kikes marketed them correctly. any of us could be eminem with a little talent and kikery.
the "Gangsta" shit is just an image. and a fucking faggy one at that.

>Jay-Z, Tupac, Eminem, etc. all come from middle class homes, probably just like you and I. they just happened to choose to become niggers as a career.

"Professional nigger" has been an acceptable career for more than 25 years.
Let that sink in.

CIA agent. they take your money and your drugs why not your street credit. POP POp pop who got shot that nigger now I am on top.

>heres your tldr; you lazy faggot

JDL tricks rich niggers into hiring bodygaurds for protection from people trying to extort money from them.

Extortionists and body guards are the same group. Tupac wouldn't pay and/or was too smart and figured out their game.

Whos tupac?

>who killed pac
>it wuz da jooz
>docs say he was killed for the opposite reason
>he still doesn't explain his theory
yeah that's what I thought. thx

This is almost the correct answer, shuge is a CIAnal nigger and was told to kill Pac and Biggie for trying to help the nigs

>Whos tupac?
A long dead nigger.
White kids who go to Starbucks love him.

And? what does that have to do with anything the australian said?

Who cares? That nigger isn’t worth the effort.

2pac, and all the others, we're literally a bunch of fags that leftie elites felt bad for and made them careers. Yes, even Eminem. Want to know who really killed 2pac? Real gangsters.

Sage
Who gives a fuck. OP. Tupack yourself in the head now.

Can you explain this to me?

Most popular rap artists today are upper class blacks with good socioeconomic upbringing, good education and even stable parentage. The Drake guy even went to a preppy school. They just get paid millions by Jewish studio execs to pretend being a gangster and encouraging black youth to do drugs, shoot each other and be thugs. Popular rappers are all the worst kind of nigger because they can use their money, status and intelligence to uplift their fellow blacks and encourage them to stop acting like ghetto caricatures and go to school or something positive but they sold their soul to the devil for a bit more money instead.

Anyone got footage of him singing and dancing in the background in that shitty 90s movie Nothing but Trouble?

Come on man

>implying what he said matters

youtube.com/watch?v=E8-Uig2IlDw

Fuck that was crazy bro

>Who killed Tupac?
jews after he realized he was being played.

watch this:
vimeo.com/120059957

Tupac was such a willfully foolish negro. The real Tupac was nothing like his thug image, but because he apparently was desperate to be accepted by knuckledragging cognitively deficient street thugs he played the role of a thug and became confused about who he even was as a person. And in the end that LARPing got him killed. Tupac's face should be prominent in a dictionary entry for foolish people.

Oh boy goy, not good.

S H U T I T D O W N

Kek. Two packs did like dre a played the ape for fame. To bad chicken pox got chimped the fuck out for talking too much.

Its called how a black man sodomized your mother. Diddy is played by a gay asian and chew pocs is played by a transvestite russian in black face.

The fact that more people dont suspect the jews is a testament to their jewery.

who gives a shit about a dead nigger!

"They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"
Tupac would be anti-BLM if he was still alive

Thats ok

You need to check out illuminati by homeboy sandman.

why would the jews kill him
he was making them millions of dollars, and polluting western airwaves. makes no sense.
niggers chimp out and kill each other. its literally a major part of their racial identity. tupac may be a genius the likes of rick and morty and have very deep mysterious poetic lyrics but a nigger is and always be a nigger

He was surprised a black guy shot him because he though he represented community.
>implying any black guy listened to 2pac and seen him as an hero
Celebrities, they think everybody loves them and consumes their work, it ain't necessary so. Some niggas be crazy.

Seriously, this shits deep af.

youtu.be/EsNfgRrtzos

Niggers didn't kill Tupac, guns did.

> Lesane Parish Crooks
Real name change clearly shows, that he was part of freemasonry. He was a bitch for music recording mafia and got killed either to see what would this do to sales numbers, or by competing freemasonry wing. By hands of their own nigs.

Niggers should understand once and for all. Acting black = acting like a slave.
Acting white = acting like a free person.
Abandon rap, stop paying the music jew and start enjoy their lifes.

10/10

>Those names

Everytime

Have you ever bothered to look at the crime scene photo of Tupac being carted away on a stretcher?

Have you seen the photos of him in the car with Suge Knight?

>Time to play a little game...

>What tattoos arent on the corpse?
>Facial hair?

Tupac had no forearm tattoos, and how convenient all the pics have him in a complete neck and head brace....

At what point in time did West Coast Gangs realize they were pushing Govt drugs on streets... what power does this knowledge give them

Truly Masters of Ceremony, No?

Here's 2pac taking on the illuminati, to catch them at a red light in 1993
youtu.be/omvcIzDLd7I

This is deep

That was when he got shot first time and lived you fuck head

Related
newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/19/aspiring-rapper-drunk-tweets-yolo-just-before-fatal-car-crash/

2Pac - Brenda's Got A Baby: youtu.be/NRWUs0KtB-I

Dem whities killed him.

Kek