Long story short my sister is letting a pack of niggers move into our apartment (2 bedroom) without my permission. Like...

Long story short my sister is letting a pack of niggers move into our apartment (2 bedroom) without my permission. Like, without warning she took my key and gave it to a family of them with little nigglets and is demanding I move out today and she is letting them crash in her bedroom for the night. Not exactly in a financial situation to do that given I keep on helping her financially and am wondering if I can just call the police right now and have them removed? I am going to the apartment owners anyway in the morning to let them know people are staying her without being on the lease.
They have her permission to be here, but they are not on the lease and certainly don't have my permission to be here. Not too familiar with Colorado apartment laws.

She can't evict you without 30 days notice.

Leave anyway because

>Niggers

Yeah. If I had the money too I would be packing up right now but don't even have a car. Paycheck is coming in about 6-7 hours but until then I'm broke. Work from home.

this
had nigger tenants abuse the shit out of this

Just kill your sister and the niggers. Go do a duty for your ancestors

OP consider that you don't have a sister anymore.
I'm for real serious. She is lost, she is brain washed to the point of no return.
I'm sure signs were there before but you ignored them.

Now you sister is you enemy and you should treat her as such as well.
Def talk to the apartment owners and make your sisters life miserable in any possible way.
If she is doing this to her own brother she is your mortal enemy now and don't have any soft feelings for her.
Make her life pure hell.

Besides you have legal rights and you are legally protected not to be evicted on the spot.
She must give you official written notice with some minimum time lead, usually is 2 weeks and up to a 30 days.

Don't let her to push you around, stand your ground. And as a protection be the first who calls the caps.
If she calls the caps first on you will be fucked.
She will lie to them. She chose niggers over you. Don't hold onto her. She is lost, she is gone.

>blacked
>cucked

oh god, if black people are as terrible as all the stereotypes on Sup Forums, surely they'll do something to get kicked out soon??

or are you scared about actually having to challenge your thoughts and preconceptions of the world unlike this sad circle jerk of a forum??

OP you sound like a childish piece of shit, if you can't be mature enough to look past hurr nigger memes XDD you should go away, and to be honest i'm happy that your racism will likely be the reason you end up living on the street/in a worse situation

LOL,that was also my first reaction.

My ancestors fought for the wrong fucking side.
I don't even know how I'm going to sleep with them being here.
I can only hope they wont pay the lease signup fee or it requires my permission for them to be able to and they are out by this afternoon.

Sounds like she is a better person than you. Get fucked. Enjoy the streets.

>>I should have no opinion about who gets to live in the same house as me.
She didnt even have the gall to be here when they came. she is off at work and just left them the key.

Make sure you take anything of value out of the house without them seeing it. Hide it somewhere like at a friend's or in your car if nowhere else. Then take the advice of No compassion or forgiveness or you will lose.

Yeah, and go be the cuck you are and move out because you are too deluded with racism to even try to live with people who arent your race.

Like the another user said, enjoy the streets.

She has been in a mental hospital twice (at my financial expense) and needs about 4 medications in order to keep herself straight.
I only even live with her because she is the last person on earth that reminds me of my mom.
I have done everything I can to support her and she just wants to constantly make things worse. The last time she did this with just one nigger we miraculously lost $120 that just vanished.

You can get legal advice for free if you know where to look.

>treating niggers like people

Do people actually do this?

>XDD

>The last time
Entirely your fault. Fool me once etc.

Leave. now.
Imagine for a moment. Your apartment has burnt down with your sister inside. She dead. What are you going to do? Where are you going to live? How will you get by?
Think like that for a moment. Start taking steps towards getting this leech out of your life. Start taking steps towards being self sufficient.

Better person because she is kicking her own brother so pack of smelling niggers can stay there.
Are you dumb?

Yeah, if you moved out of the room in your mommies house in midwest united states

you would too despite all your hardcore KKK LARPing, just look at OP - he doesn't even know how to deal with the situation so he's just gonna give up his space in an indirect act of kindness

Shit situation mate. What's her diagnosis, and how much about these people did she tell you?

Make the long story not so short.

fuck!!!LOL

Three steps here:

1. Tell your sister that this is called subletting and is illegal. Let her know that you're not risking an eviction, which will stay with you forever and prevent you from renting apartments in the future (landlords always look up a tenant's history), so if they don't leave, then you will be forced to call the landlord.

2. If she refuses, tell the family first before you call the landlord. Tell them that your sister didn't clear this with you, and wish them luck, but also make it clear that you don't want to participate in illegally subletting.

3. At this point they might already be gone, but in case they still haven't left, now it's time to call the landlord and explain your situation. He or she will tell them to fuck off and you won't be held liable for attempting to sublet.

I agree with most of the good advice you've been given. Niggers will steal everything. Sounds like sis might need another trip back to the nut hut.
You're a good man, user, for stepping up and helping her, but I'd go insane having to live with niggers.
Not sure of Colorado law, or your lease, but generally bringing in a family is pretty much frowned upon by landlords.
Hope this plays out well for you. Sometimes landlords cuck out during holidays.
The thought of a nigger family kicked out and spending Christmas on the streets, in the snow, makes me kek!

If she depends on you financially, just leave and stop giving her money. Make her learn that her actions have consequences.

Rape and kill your sister and blame on the niggers.

>lives with a sister and a family of niggers
>2 bedroom apartment

i laughed too hard at this.
yet, the perfect solution.

take your shit and leave, dont bother with your coal burning sister shes a cunt and doesnt give a shit, let the niggers steal everything and be done with it. You take care of yourself, try asking a coworker if you can stay with them tomorrow

Kill the niggers and blame on your sister. LOL

Just spread peanut butter between your ass cheeks and walk around your apartment naked. That will do the trick.

I'm tired of hearing this. We need to get serious about moving niggers and jews to concentration camps. I'm sick of it. The UN needs to start moving African niggers into concentration camps in DRC first. After all of the niggers and jews are in cages in DRC we can start talking about other countries.

Inform the landlord she brought in more renters.
Break the lease you are in.
Leave sister.

move out, cut all ties, go to someone else's funeral, imagine it's your sister. grieve, block all social media so you don't have to bear the sting of funding out what happens to her
move north
plant your own food
shoot trasspassers

The rape is a must. Complete sell.....

Nahhh You don't know how niggers work.

not sure why you said this...
but i tried it and it fixed my wifi
so hey, thanks

strategic retreat =/= indirect kindness.

make sure to get pictures of the nigs so after they do what nigs do you can show it to the cops.
and take out a life insurance policy as well. just to be on the safe side

Just best to live in a community surrounded by people you want to be around.

take the door off the hinges to her bedroom. and hide the bolts. if they get uppity kill them all and plant evidence. say you had a panic attack and shot them all. good luck

Do you live in New England? It is fucking December, you can't evict someone till February at the earliest

Massive logic flaw: OP doesn't have a nigger dick.

OP,
How much possibility is there that niggers are dealing drugs to your sister.

She can't evict you you have rights.

I'd be a real shame if you mixed the wrong chemicals and promptly left the apartment with everyone still inside.

The point was to make it extremely uncomfortable for the niggers and the sister to remain there.

thank you. I needed to hear that.
If I had a phone to call the cops with I honestly would.

Mommie died like 15 years ago

I was told absolutely nothing about them or that this was going to happen until they were coming in thru the door. Ask away i will be open about anything specific.

I knew all of these things and told her.
It looks like my sister let them know I was going to contact the apartment complex and they are gone for now atleast. The war had begun tho. Maybe I will get that new job I just had an interview for. Would be a really convenient time to get a pay raise, I can get a place really close and walk to work maybe.

Whats your sister look like if shes cute ill rape her for you

I want to reiterate a previous point
>XDD
Found the booncoon

Tell them your sister and you are White Supreemists and that your sister plans on murdering them like in that movie Get Out (2017). The nogs will get nervous and not want to come and live with you.

does your sister knows youre a racist? she might holding off the races of the tenants to spite you

Get her declared legally insane

Use something large and oily. I know just pay the niggers to commit the act. They do work cheap and are highly skilled rapist and murderers.

haha ha ha, you fucking asshole.

>Long story short my sister is letting a pack of niggers move into our apartment
Make the story abit longer:
Why are the niggers there? To drive you out?
Do your sister hate you? are you a pothead neet?

LMAO
you guys are killing me.

Questions for you.
Are you on the lease? Is it apt management (landlord) that wants you out?

Man up and just ask the dad to black you, you fucking pansy.

>They do work cheap and are highly skilled rapist and murderers.
BWAHA HA HA HA

It is very much so indirect kindness

If OP leaves his room, he will let the others sleep there :-) its nice, even though OP is a hateful person

user, march into the apartment with a hiter mustache doing the roman salute naked with dildos in your hand , and beat them all with the dildos

*march into the apartment with a HITLER mustache

Dude. Go to home depot as soon as you get paid and but new locks. Give the second set of keys to your landlord. Give none to nogs and sister. If nogs break in call cops.

>f I had a phone to call the cops with I honestly would.
Low bait .... even homless have phones

Nip this in the bud, inform the landlord immediately. I dealt with a shitty roommate who moved a non contributing S/O in. After a certain amount of time (I believe 2 weeks) the house is considered the illegal party's "residence" regardless of what the lease says re: subletting. So long as one party on the lease consents the other is screwed. Once this time has elapsed they are now afforded all legal protections (30 day eviction notice) of an actual lease holder. Moreso if children are involved. Evicting (what I presume is) a single mother on govt assistance with dependent children is a huge legal hassle.

Inform the landlord of the situation, your sisters compromised mental faculties, and tell the family they are not going to stay. Its going to be confrontational and awkward, but you've got this user. Be a thorn in their side every waking hour. Document and record any altercations had with the family, specifically threats of violence. Compose yourself as if your actions are also being recorded and will be used in court. Dont act as an angry child but as a composed, rational man who is within every legal right to ask unwanted houseguests to leave. Involve police the moment violence or threats of violence occur

I am just wondering how many miles of nigger dick sister has cycled through that blackened vaggggggg...

buy all the dildos, and put them on all the walls, try to creep them the fuck out.
Just do the craziest random shit and make you sister seem like the sane one...
everytime they talk, scream,
everytime they touch anything scream louder.
trash the kitchen.
turn the living room into a stanic altar,
kill one or 2 cats. they don't enven have to be alive, just start draging in dead animals... untill they leave...
it'll fuck them up and your sister more.
of coarse after they leave, clean up. if your get in trouble with the land lord pay them off.

do this
It's not even illegal.

Cutting off all contact with your sister may be cruel, but this is the second time she did this from what you're saying. It doesn't bode well.

If you can work things out, work things out. But make sure from now on that you absolutely have a fallback plan. You want to be able to cut all ties at the drop of a hat if it comes to that. Your sister may one day put you in a position of choosing between you and her, and you don't want to be caught with your pants down.

Try to redpill her if you haven't.

another option----
get a Belgian Malawians doggo.
Already trained to hate niggers.
Most niggers are scared of dogs, thanks to our great Southern plantation owners.

Clearly virtue signaling is more important to her than her family.
Maybe you can expose to her the bigotry of her actions by pointing out that she is trying to be the superior white woman who needs to save the lowly negro family because they are too stupid to live without the help of whites.
She is part of the problem...it’s a long shot but she sounds like maybe she’s crazy enough for it to work

>kill one or 2 cats. they don't enven have to be alive, just start draging in dead animals... untill they leave...
lol

Reason with a female? Not to mention it a SWF that has been nigged an nogged at every position.

chlorine and bleach crystals are legal to buy, add to bathtub and turn on tub while they are fucking and just leave.

Put all your shit in storage ASAP and live out of your car until the niggers are gone. Shower at 24 hour fitness.

When all the shit is resolved, unfriend your sister on Facebook.

>I was told absolutely nothing about them or that this was going to happen until they were coming in thru the door. Ask away i will be open about anything specific.

Ok then, does she have a primary practitioner who oversees her medication and condition. Her actions are not those of someone with a sound mine. If there is such a person it might be time for you to call them.

Do you have any other family and/or does she have any solid friends?

I have an uncle with paranoid schitzophrenia. While I am fairly estranged from him and a lot of his family, I have heard stories and recent ones at that. Sometimes mentally unwell people who are taking treatment are just shitty people. Sometimes they are secretly off their medications. Sometimes their medication is no longer enough.

At the same time from what you've already said I would have a hard time holding it against you if you were to just abandon her. Morally I think you owe it to yourself to try and find out WHY she is doing this, before you ultimately decide on changing your relationship with her. That aside, absolutely do any and everything in your legal power to make sure these people stay out.

Hey nigger, can i come live at your place? i want to "challenge" my worldview, you of course need to feed me, and don't except any help with the rent, thanks!

>>f I had a phone to call the cops with I honestly would.
>Low bait .... even homless have phones
I noticed that too.
Sounds like niggers are not real.
Hard to believe that person who is working has no phone, even basic flip phone to make calls and send text.
I think OP sucks dick with his story.

He doesn't have a car.

OP, does she know you hate niggers? Does she know what Sup Forums is?

put hidden camera in to sissy's room to a live stream on Sup Forums... then we'll do the rest....

for better or keks RIP OP

She knows I'm racist but who knows why she does what she does. She had a nice white guy who would still want to be with her but because he didn't want to have kids she didn't want to be with him anymore. really nice guy.

Not really a NEET. Have a full time job at a call center where they let me work from home. Most of my money these past few years has gone into keeping my sister afloat to be perfectly honest. I study in my spare time and am trying to get a better job. Have another interview after the holidays. You people have been my only friends for years and years.

Teeth could use some work but in all honesty shes a 10/10 looks wise in my book. If it were not for the fucking Jews she would have been a perfectly okay tradwife like her mother was.
Raised 6 kids and homeschooled them all till she died in childbirth.

not reason with her, trick her
Females are easy to fool, especially when it comes to emotion.

Personality disorder?
Cluster B?

Shit sounds familiar, probs got anxiety and depression (they all do, they don't)

She sounds like cancer, cut it out before its terminal. She thinks she has control, bail on her and demonstrate she is entirely dependent on you, only help if she accepts this. Whenever she tries turning the tables, cut her off, they'll bullshit and manipulate you if they think they can.

Fukken pussy

checked - but next time try writing a legible comment

>makes up details from OP's case
ofcourse

Why is she in position to evict you? Is it her apartment?

If so, one possibility is she just wanted you out and you wouldn't budge, so she talked a bunch of niggers into helping to get rid of you, which is very sensible.

Considering you're omitting all important details in your post, I assume this is exactly what is happening.

To be fair she should be easy to trick as there is a nigger in the apt. The bar is low.

the phone i have is a voip phone service instead of a regular line. cant do emergency calls. she thought she would try a new phone service company that was "cheaper" but ended up not liking it so I took it.

Well that's a shame

y-you got more pics of her, I need to know what I'm dealing with in order to give accurate advice

kinda worried that you posted a tribute pix of your sister on Sup Forums
Also, your jizz looks a little odd. Better see a doc, user.

its for "anxiety"
looking at the bottles now. latuda clonazepam quetiapine. think there was another one called "seroquil" or something like that.

If we were truly your friends, you would have been sending us that money instead of wasting it on your coalburner sister.

OP now you are cranking me up. Great story, good delivery.Fun times. Good job.
This thread has potential to reach maximum allowed. LOL

Are you on the lease or not?
Regardless I would go full damage mode and bust her for subletting.
Damn, she's cute. I believe you about the crazy bit though. All the women here in Denver nuts.

Have you considered burning the place down?

Both of our names are on the lease.
She thinks she can let them live here without my permission.

Jesus OP are you a man or not?
Kick the niggers out. Get raving mad, start yelling, wave blunt objects about, whatever it takes just tell them to get the fuck out of your house.

I mean.... how did you even let your sister "take your key" in the first place.... BE A MAN!