Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>pseudoscience
how about you get the fuck out of here and go back to your shitty containment board

This isnt pseudoscience fag. There have been numerous studies about this shit.

As far as I know this just shows how much Testosterone you have.
They measured the difference between index and ring finger on a bunch of guys and tried to predict the outcome of a race. They finished exactly like predicted.

And how is the flat earth incorporated into this?

by you ?

My ring finger is 1/4" longer and I'm none of those things.

RIP

No exactly, it's testosterone amount you were exposed to while in the womb. Longer index finger than ring finger indicates lower chance of having prostate cancer in future.

My index finger is longer than my ring finger

Hmmmm, my hand is like the top pic, but my life and personality is like the bottom pic. What do, Sup Forums

hands are gay

>only show the palm side of male hand
Flip over the top hand and the ring ringer will be nearly a centimetre longer than palm side up.

my index finger is almost as long as my middle finger, is something wrong with me?

This is common for people living in the southern hemisphere because the inverted gravity tugs harder on the outside digits. Most likely your thumb is also longer than most in the northern hemisphere

This.

I assume we're the lost space tribe or something.

What if it is the same lenght?

What about longer index finger shorter ring finger?

Mine are roughly the same

My index finger is longer than my ringer finger and I'm a beta low t faggot who's terrified of confrontation and dries up pussies everywhere I go

I can make my ring finger longer, shorter or equal to my index finger, without even bending any joints.

>Index finger shorter than ring finger
>More athletic ability
>More sexual partners

Couldn't be more wrong

Name one.

Bottom left here, mostly accurate actually.
>tendency toward alcoholism, aggression
Not really, no.
>more athletic ability
Only started working out fairly recently but I have the genes, yeah. People always told me "damn, you're strong, and you don't even work out".
>larger number of sex partners
I've had my fair share and it isn't difficult for me to find more.
>five times higher profits
Lolwut. I made a little money on some PayPal shares I sold the other week, dunno if that counts.
>more attractive
I've been told.

The longer the ring the more testosterone. Short index means you have little testosterone and are probably gay.

Testosterone gets shit done even for women.

all that it means is that the women they come from are extra fertile and gays obviously help you breed. and outbreed you. gays have bigger dicks :)

welp thats me nailed. I'm now going to call mysellf a 'shortie'

gravity is all directed towards the centre of Earth regardless of where you are

Why the fuck did I only get alcoholism?
What the fuck is this bullshit

No evidence. Even so, a random shot at a bigger dick isn't worth all the other downsides. I will keep my mental health, thank you.

Are you Irish?

Irish get the shit end. All the expectations that come with being white but none of the German autism.

Nah I'm English, mum's half Irish though.

oh. i could go on for a loooong ass time about how youre wrong. ill settle with a few. vast majority of "heteros" are pedos. do you believe in penis cigars and toothed vaginas? why not? we've cured most of our diseases for ourselves. the meds we use tend to die inside your pussies. men and women have nothing in common. and king david was bisexual

Atmospheric lensing makes the fingers change apparent length because of chem trails. Wake up my dude

Good material for a Virgin/Chad meme. It basically already is one.

get fecked mongrel

Quit blogging you faggot cuck

>index finger shorter than ring finger
>bad at sports, only one sexual partner, poor,asymmetrical eyes, square jaw.

Has anyone got the joke yet? It's the same hands in both sets of pictures.

Ring finger is just barely longer.

They've been edited because it's easier to see a change between two images if you use the same image as a basis.
There's no joke here.

Or it's more proof that it's bogus and subjective. Me and my gf both checked and it doesn't work. The descriptions of the two sets are intentionally vague, reminds me of horoscopes.

I'm glad 'people' like you can't procreate.

you dont read. you shouldnt be having kids. especially when you blatantly shitpost on here. i dont pick words so you can keep wasting my time. ive already outlined all this. youre fucken losing like you always do

The objective relative lengths of your fingers are not subjective.

Blue here. Feels bad.

>more testosterone
>less masculine face

makes sense

>this sperg
You're comical.

you just made my life with that gif
>tfw im a leo
i always knew cats were smart or based but never to this level. look at that shit

came here to post this

Well maybe I'm dumb or retarded but can you check your TSH and fTSH in blood work?

You missed the point entirely. It was the closest one.

what if my index is longer than ring

My index is longer than my ring on my left hand and my ring is longer than my index finger on my right hand

youre an asshole and a lying idiot. you do that. you couldnt even duplicate a house cat. i gurantee it. note that it looks like it jumps under the cups and towards the end the cat (and all of us) should think that it's on the right. it's on the left. even if the cat went by hearing, it still makes you look like a fat oaf and slob

That means you're half gay.

The fact that you know I'm right makes it so much more sweet. I'm glad you got let down, it hurts the first time. You're a sissy with a proud faggot flag, I'm sure this is hard for you, but it's pain we've all gone through. You'll get there too.

what if my ring finger is longer than my dick?

Topkek wtf

>shorter index
mfw borderline alcoholic