17 yo memeboy taunts mafia boss and fucking dies

some stupid vlogger insults a cartel leader on youtube and is executed at a party

youtube.com/watch?v=g20SqOYR7Tg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesio_Oseguera_Cervantes
twitter.com/Elmisterchingon/status/943008923799506944
youtube.com/watch?v=4J9V1xe50Mg
youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that guy is 17? he looks 35

but jesus christ, Mexico

Another Juan bites the dust.

What kind of mob boss gives a shit about what teenagers say about him?

hillary clinton

lmao I love you

CARLOS!

that is a tranny i think?

RESPKT MUDA FUKA.
MUH DICK.

apparently this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesio_Oseguera_Cervantes

that kid was a party monkey for rich cartel members and fucked with the wrong people

nigger have you never met a mexican? they grow a mustache at age 9 and their women look 42 by age 13

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with those genetics

donald trump

And we're supposed to care why?

literally who cares

This shit was nightmare fuel when I was little.

Ouch, my sides

post the video of him doing those 4 massive bumps of cocaine
was probably easily over a gram.

>live in a country where drug cartels are very real and are capable of some real shit
>taunt them online, publicly, with your identity not hidden
>be killed

If you can't think that through at 17, you're kind of asking for it.

juan but not forgotten

He died doing what he loved

twitter.com/Elmisterchingon/status/943008923799506944

He looks like a dwarf that half way through changed his mind and grew a little bit more

So... which one is our guy?

Can we get a quick rundown on this kid?

Party monkey?

does lots of drugs in front of them? gets fucked up so they can laugh at him?

what's not to get?

every single one is literally a product of crazed conqueror rape. its why they commit violence that puts muslims to shame

The cartel executioners. I hope they sent his spic family the head.

mutts killing mutts seems legit

>what's not to get?

why would anyone ever assume that specific meaning from a meaningless made up phrase like "party monkey"?

Oh ok sounds gay

Good one

So there's no actually vid or him getting killed?

Actual

Oh for fuck sakes

>good Juan

Only trips can save me

Los Pepes when?
> Google it

Just because cartel chieftains are pure evil doesn't mean they don't inadvertently do good once in a while.

Like getting rid of fat ugly little spic shits...

1 less fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4J9V1xe50Mg

This fag 40 year old drug dealer tried to scare me one time threatened to kill me and rape my mom. Knew where I lived cuz of my ex GF who he got hooked of pills and became the baby sitter of his kids and lived with him. They are probs “in love” but I know he keeps her on pills and gives her money in exchange for watching his kids and blow jobs.

Anyways I was pissed he drugged my ex and made her weird as fuck so I was like bitch I know all ur drug secrets I’ll get you sent to prison you faggot you’re not a boss I run shit
> keep records of texts where he incriminates himself and old texts from gf explaining who and where and how 40 yr old wannabe El chapo gets his drugs
> wanna be el chapo gets scared after I show him screen shots of the convo.
> “ no no user I’ll send over my stripper wife with 5 Grand to your house you fuck her and keep the cash and we’re even”
> the also robbed my house for my laptop, Vespa scooter, and money I had in my drawer (was in college) so I was fucked getting to classes and doing homework
> no I want 10 Grand or I’m turning you in faggot to pay for my shit and classes I’m failing
> says ok 5 Grand now 5 Grand after his wife sees there’s no texts on my computer
> I agree
> stripper Slut wife comes over we do cocaine and drink, Gives me the money. She was getting fucked up. I think she expected me to rape her and shit after her wanna be el chapo husband got my ex all drugged up and started sucking his dick plus threatened my life and my moms. Didn’t even want to fuck her, she grossed me out. She fell asleep by me butt ass naked, woke up she left never got the rest of my money.
Ex doesn’t even go on social media much anymore, talked to her briefly like 2 months ago (this was like 3 years ago now) and asked her how she was doing, told her I’m not mad just wanted to know wtf was going through her mind to try to fuck up my life like that. She gets all nervous
> still drugged up with el chapo

Why do all of you look like walking garbage? 17?! That nigger is at least 30.

That's what happens when you're a media whore. I bet his death got him the views he wanted.

He had no family. He grew up in cartel land and is a byproduct of narcoculture in mexico.

>'mafia boss'
>upset to tears by facebook post from child

what an absolute fucking faggot. the state of you faggot mexicans.

this is a proxy flag btw

Holy shit he looks like la 56 mutt meme jajajaja

I'll take Shit that Never Happened for 400 Alex

People have been killed over less.

Meme flag to pay respects. Keep private subjects like health or medication or drug use private
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Remastered Video): youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI

Drug lords in south and central America rule by fear, that's why you see so many gore/torture videos made by these animals.

Letting yourself be ridiculed by some fat fuck goes against this, that's why he had to die.

It was the wrong Juan.

part and parcel of living in Mexico

Underrated.

>oy vey goys it was the conquistadors not the Aztecs who rolled heads down the temple stairs

>mfw

Why are spics so fucking retarded?

could have said jester
means the same shit but one word & more people will know what you mean

and the inquisitions?

if you let teenagers have a free pass to mock you, next thing you know, more and more people will mock you.. now, people get the message

>what's not to get?
Not everyone posting with that flag is a illegal immigrant Pedro. He is probably higher on the 56% scale than you.

they were such nice people right no no no nothing wrong with euros

Los Zetas?

literally satanic shieeet

The conquistadors made the mistake of not wiping them all the fuck out.

>1775
>Not weaponising smallpox

If people don't fear the mob boss the mob boss won't live long.

LOOK

my mexican friend is 20 but looks 35. he used to be a semi chad but hit a hard wall at 18 now he's a depressed alcoholic who watches anime all day. He's looking more like his dad every day which is hoffible for him. Mexican woman after 1 kid turn into goblins. im half and not end up with a gargoyle

but but it was the conquistadors not the Aztecs who rolled heads down the temple stairs

right faggot

now go fix ur ugly ass teeth u inbreed

Read what I said you stupid nigger and apologise.
God damn your people are idiots.

>propaganda

translate this shit you stupid mexican. What did he say?

Mexicans why can you never do this guitar shit in America? I love your music and every time I've been to Mexico these people are just playing/singing nearly everywhere.

Bullshit spread by jealous nations.

anglo propaganda

Where is there a better pic of his corpse, that one is garbage

Translate the video taco. Ty

That’s a nice thought user.

Take note, these people will be majority in USA. lol

I will take things that never happened for 500 Alex

Spics...
Play shit- get hit (by spics)
Degenerate subhumans, really hope for a containment of sub'undermench

>people trying to justify a 17 year old's murder because of muh cartels

Fuck these faggots. There's nothing more abhorrent than a lack of empathy and this cynical "oh well what can ya do" attitude. Each and every single cartel member deserves the slowest death possible desu.

>steam shower + washing machine.
that's just some clergy scientists making an experiment, nothing to see

Dumb cunts killing dumb cunts..
.I think everything is in order here..carry on.

RIP in peace

what a retard. narcos have been killing journos for years why would a fat blogger be different..

So you're telling me some cartel nigga got so butthurt over a fat autistic look beaner making fun of him and saying mean things so he goes out of his way and kills him?? That seems like a 12 year old on GTA 5s wet dream.

>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>vlogger
none of the value was lost
is there a video of his death?

He died for nuestros maymays

I can't wait to eliminate you shitskins

Notice it's all fucking roasties. Women have no morality, no honor, no integrity and just want to be raped by the strongest man in the room.

What an ugly fucker. How was he executed?
Reputation means everything to them right?
Can't show lenience to anyone or your enemies will see you as weak.

Can someone translate?

I agree 100% with you. Fucking apathetic people, as if the cartels are in any way justifiable. As someone else pointed out, it's extremely telling that they're all women - might makes right, it's the most basic concept and one that they latch on to like flies to a pile of shit.

> Memeboy goes after a Mexican cartel leader with only his bantz.
> Gets fucking killed for it.

WELLLLLL WHAT DO YA KNOW?!!