Monster Musume thread

Miia is a lovely snake.

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to /jp/

I think Monmusu is a pretty cool girl. She molts and doesnt afraid of anything.

Obligatory superior girl posting.

No

To whichever user encouraged me to pick it up two days ago since I had dropped it in the middle of the mothers' arc.
Thank you, it was worth it.

Post more Horse please. I need those tits in my life.

So, any news on scans anytime soon?

which one of those chapters you didn't read did you like the most?

more thighs when

Horse titties?

I feel that the art in ch 51 feels a little awkward, but 12 Beast ch 24 looks awesome.
It's because of 12 beast that the last monster musume chapter looks that way?

The sentai show at the shrine was great. I didn't care much for the date chapters though. Most felt pretty boring, but Manako's was nice especially her sunglasses.
And I'm glad we got to see Suu with mineral water playing the dating thing.

Yes please! Horse woman is objectively the best person.

On a side note, I'm new to this shit and just binged the anime last night.
Where can I find a good scan of the manga?

Asap, if you ask me.

Give thanks to monmusu.prettyanonymo.us
They have done good work on MM, much respect for them.
>New and horse best
Prepare for lots of rage pointed your way. Centorea is an instant trigger around here.

Mangahere has LQ scans. The first two chapters are trash tier quality, but it's not like the manga is full of small details that warrant a HQ download anyway.

>beign the ham of the sandwich between two pairs of sweaty horse tiddies
I-I'm okay with it
do their tits smells like horse too?

Like skin and fresh milk.

>mangahere

Get out.

I hope not, horse smells pretty bad tbqhfampai.
It's like a combo of shit, urine, sweat, and that special ungulate smell.

Which Kii looks better? Brings out the effect more?

Hey look crab is working on the next chap-

Nevermind

INNOCENT CRAB GETS BRUTALLY EVISCERATED LIVE ON TELEVISION.

I like white eyes. It feels like power. Red eyes feel like evil.

Well she was enraged by the super fertilizer, so malice is intended, but I see what you mean.

Also dark green head leaves or previous lighter green? The light green is prone to color warping it seems. However dark green isn't really canon.

Miia is only good for rough irrumatio

When the monster girls fight back.

Are MonMusu threads still getting purged, or has there just not been any lately?

not been even one in a week

Actually there was, but it was purged at 400+ posts for whatever combination of reasons. Which is really dumb for lots of reasons but mostly because it allows for another thread to be made thinking there wasn't one recently. Compounding the there is too many threads problem.

And meanwhile the nazi loli, Little Witch Akkodemia and Dragon Maido get daily generals..

I feel like Kii would be the most versatile in terms of color range.
You want her to look normal? Green eyes, profound green leaves, aka Summer Kii.
You want her to look exhausted? Yellowish, sick leaves, some leaves missing. Late autumn Kii.
You want her to look enraged? Red eyes, vibrant red leaves. Early-mid autumn Kii

In the chapter where Darling is on a date with the giantess, Kii would be Early autumn, reverting to Summer Kii by the end once the forest has been cleaned. Her first appearance would be Early-mid autumn Kii iirc, because she was so angry. You can do whatever you like.

Personnally, I like Summer Kii.

>Winter Kii drops all of her leaves

I seriously hope Kii gets added to the household during winter. How nice would it be to see Kii, Papi, and Suu having fun in a greenhouse in the backyard?

she would be bald by winter

Centuars are flawed by design. A male Centaur could probably reach her tits while mounting her, but I human could not. No missionary either.

>Do whatever
I've done a few alt color schemes that turned out ok. Its fairly difficult to come up with something original AND visually pleasing.
I was thinking of doing pic again with a seasonal change.

Tfw you will never fuck smith while mero watches abd cheers you on

>cheers you on
Don't you mean "flipper ass-slaps of encouragement"?

You might try a skin color closer to bark colors. Birch is white-ish but the usual gray-black defects might not fit the visually pleasing criterion. Honestly, I don'"t know enough about trees to help you there.

If you've done the Summer Kii, I would really be interested in whatever pics you've done already and would recommend you go for the Red Autumn Kii. If you're a drawfag, maybe put her in a kind of power pose, like pic related.

No, they are perfectly designed. For other Centaurs.
>Missionary
It'd be different, but horses are not made of metal, they can move, stretch, and flex like any other mammal. Weird ass pic related.
Who says that stopping plowing her to move up her body length to kiss her doesn't put more emotional weight behind the kiss.

Not a drawer, just using
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
Does the heavy lifting, but I'm at its mercy when its not cooperating.
Done 3 other Kiis, I'll post em.

Difference being they're all currently-airing shows, and Monster Musume is a monthly manga on a 3-month break.

>daily generals

You means 3-4 threads on the board each at any time

As you might tell, I'm a little stuck on my color picks. Mostly because I think they are the 'right' ones or look nice, but also if they play nice with other colors. Yellow for some reason is prone to getting messed up.

how would miaa ride on a plane?

Only one of those with more than one thread is Maid Dragon, and only one of those is active

Where do you get those 12beast raws?

sewmanga
it's time to fuse with best awoo

it's really tricky to get images from that page tho

I like the last two but the first one, well, it's not her body type so I'm miffed.
Anyway, I feel the green you use is too flashy, too neon. is what I expect from reading the manga.

If you want to try new colors, you might try ch20 p13. She's been supercharged by fertilizers, so your usual colors wouldn't be right thematically.

Post that page where she's being super awkward.

About time!
Curious as to what type of thing she will become.

Good lord Flake has an amazing figure.

but there are lots of those pages

This part right? I tried several times to do this, but I think there was too many wiggles in the background and it was confusing the program.
I do plan to retry though. Perhaps different color choices will help.

I hope we'll see more of that Bee. It's was nice to finally see a good insect girl.

We sort of had Rachnera, but I never was a fan of her design and driders in general. They have the same problem as centaurs where they're just a human's torso where the creature's head should be. I know some people can look past that, but as far as monster girl designs go, I find them really boring and uninspired.

When is the new OVA coming out again?

what kind of man could cool her hot head?

I was disappointed that the abdomen was stuck to her back and not her ass.

April

Yes. When I re-read the chapter I saw the pic you coloured earlier. It does look hard.

I feel you, but I can't fault Crab for not wanting to take away from her soft bee ass.

whops I mean Senmanga

how would she poop?

Thank you, user. I can't wait to see more Miia.

A mystery for the ages.

and I can't wait for more of the horse girl

too bad
the OAD will be based on Rachnera

I want more legs. Spindly legds.

strawpoll.me/12153778

This is better than my previous attempts, but it just has too many things that make me think 'unacceptable'.

You're too hard on yourself. I don't know why some of the whatevers behind Kii are still white, but this is good. The colors are blurred wherever there's a strong change (green -> yellow), that's because of the thing you use or is it intentional?

konosuba

>konosubreddit

It's trash

Why would anyone use armor with shaped breasts? It's stupid.

Where's the chapter discussion?

Because anime.
Implying women could be armored knights at all is already far in the realms of fiction. I don't see why boob plates is suddenly where you draw the line.

She wants to feel pain and be ridiculed.

Come back in 3 months

Summary was last week. No scans yet.
Unless the thread starts with it it's going to be the same old same old general.

Thanks mate, lots of good raws there it seems

When will you people realize that armor does not have a penis detector and does not fall apart if it doesn't detect a penis?

And when will you people realize that in the real world women are physically weaker than men?

I'm not against strong women in fiction. Honestly I really like them, but is IS fiction. That's part of why I like monster girls so much. They're usually much stronger than men because of their species, but they're still sexy as fuck.

Post puppers

>Noble blonde girl with nice boobs that is secretly lewd

Part of the saber clone.

This salad has eyes.
I'm not sure Centorea is okay with that.

Wan

>physically weaker
On average. Not always.
Put a norse woman againt a jap man. My money is on the woman.

>no knot

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Ctrl C. Ctrl V.