Boruto

Is this Kishi's way of throwing NaruSaku shippers a bone?

Try SasuNaru

Is Sarada the Naruto and Boruto the Sasuke of this series?

Yes.

Hopefully Salad will actually have a chara-

Yeah, no.

I will say it again that salad should have been the main character

you want an uchiha to be a mai character?

Bortuo is basically Sasuke anyway

I NEED AN ADULT

Sarada is lewd

I wish they didn't keep covering up Sasuke's crimes so Boruto could realize just how terrible it is for him to say that he wants to be a ninja like her dad.

>it's another Uchiha war crimes denial thread

Why the hell it always looks like sarada got a concave chest ?

Is he sniffing his neck? Fucking pedo alien ghosts

The artist hates chests so much he made them concave.

>implying perfect Salad chan hasn't reached the next level in qt 2D girl evolution
she is the best part of Naruto by far

I think I will try to read Naruto again in one go. Maybe if you read it that way, the plot is not as ridiculous.

>implying that Bort wouldn't find him even more of an ebin badass because of that

Sasuke didn't do anything wrong.

Go back to the other world, Tobirama.

More like Naruto and Sasuke's repressed homoerotic feelings towards each other being realized through a cheap knockoff and genderbent clone version of themselves.

Why don't you fuck off, you roleplaying Narutard.

>>>/tumblr/ is that way

there is no good part

He was being manipulated for the majority of his life. Not to mention that the curse seal made his mind eviler.

He wasn't sane when he did what he did.

You tell me

I've done it. It is.

He doesn't give a fuck about NaruSaku. They are an irrelevant shipping.

> Now Boruto, you're doing pretty good, but when I was about your age, maybe a little bit older, I was already an international terrorist
> W-what?

We was completely in control of his actions. He didn't draw on the Cursed Seal enough for him to lose his willpower. We see this because he fucking beats Orochimaru at his own game when Orochimaru tries to take over him.

>We was completely in control of his actions
His actions were influence significantly.

>Mind raped as a 5 year old, hence why he isn't a happy go lucky guy like he would have been (since he was a happy child who liked interacting with others) and shown the death of his family from his brother for 72 hours
>Mind raped again at 12, when itachi told him he didn't have enough "hatred"
>Given a curse mark that makes you think evil thoughts when used

The Cursed Mark doesn't make you 'think evil thoughts', it erodes your willpower so Orochimaru can overtake you.

>Kishi

when is Sup Forums going to realize that Kishi is minimally involved with Boruto?

Also, while his actions were influenced by his past, he was never 'insane' and never 'not in control of his actions'. He knew exactly what he was doing at all times.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

But Naruto is over user. You need to update your copypasta.

It gives you power to seek even more, which is what happened to Sasuke because of Itachi and Naruto. He saw what power the mark gave him and with the Sound Four and wanted that power for himself to defeat Itachi. It did manipulate him in some ways.

Only read the first paragraph.

Naruto had a unique way of dealing with "evil"- nobody was born evil, they all had something significant happen in their life that made them change their ideals. Most weren't even evil, they just had a different belief on how to obtain peace.

Naruto is unironically one of the best series to deal with human nature in a real way and not just "I'm evil because I am".

Narutards are moral relativists. You heard it here first.

Salad is nothing like Sakura.

He never had to follow it. He was on the road to recovery after the chat with Kakashi where he was told that boo-hoo shit happens get the fuck over it. Then he got decimated, and rather than reporting that four Sound shinobi managed to penetrate Konoha without anyone noticing, thought 'Yeah there's no way this can go badly'. He's retarded, not insane.

I'm agreeing that his actions were influenced by events, but he was never forced against his will to do something, or he never did something without realising it or without wanting to.

Give me an anime that actually shows that most people aren't born evil that something traumatic happens in their life that made them change their beliefs. Nobody in the Narutoverse was actually evil (except about Kisame), they all had their beliefs and reasons for why they did what they did.

It was before that happened, though. It happened when he fought Gaara- he didn't have enough power to do anything and needed the curse mark to do another Chidori. Then Naruto came, defeated Gaara and Sasuke delved deeper to the darkness because he was too weak to defend his friends.

Can anybody else confirm? I never actually watched Hunter x Hunter. Good anime?

If you want to spam multiple Naruto generals so bad, then fuck off to Narutards

You just mentioned the Sound Four, now you're changing the goalposts to Gaara. And again, he never had to leave. Nothing was FORCING him. He was in control of him self. He actively chose to leave. He chose to knock Sakura the fuck out and leave her on the bench. He wasn't under a Genjutsu. He wasn't controlled.

Also, Tsunade and Kakashi could've just taken Sasuke aside and explained Jinchuuriki, why Naruto was so strong, and why he - Sasuke - couldn't have defeated Gaara because of that. It would've made Sasuke feel better knowing that Naruto wasn't strong on his own, but had to rely on a crutch like Kurama. But no, everyone in this show is retarded.

No, it fucking sucks

go away

>implying morals aren't relative
You're spooked.

You realize there are people born fucked up in real life? You realize some people can have "bad" reasons to do the things they do? And do you realize that your actions are not excused because you are "misunderstood"?

Naruto is a dumb series.

Don't encourage him with (You)s

Back to you go Narutard

>Stirner
>moral relativist
Nice meme.

I should have mentioned I wasn't the user you were talking to. No, we was never forced, but he was driven by the power of the Itachi and the Sound Four. Gaara was just the beginning because that's when he saw that he wasn't even able to protect his friends and started to take the road of darkness to achieve the power he needed to kill Itachi.

And Itachi should have told him the truth and not force him to become evil just to avenge the clan. Itachi was a horrible person.

Come on, most anime do not give the villains a reason to be evil, just that they were born that way. Not every person is born a monster.

Sarada is going to die and Boruto will become hokage in her memory.

Screencap this.

>Come on, most anime do not give the villains a reason to be evil
Plenty do, you casual.

It's all fanfiction anyway.

>Kishi allowing the Uchiha to die out.

You wish.

I haven't watched much since I graduated high school, but can you name a few? Some that delve into the human psyche that have villains that are actually original with their own morals? One user mentioned Hunter x Hunter.

Why wasn't Naruto like this from the start?

Granted, Naruto wanted to become Hokage to show everybody that he wasn't a freak and to be accepted.

what if she dies and boruto awakens his sharingan

Itachi did end up telling him the truth, and he decided to destroy Konoha anyway.
> Hey sasuke I literally died to protect konoha
> well in your memory i'm going to destroy konoha lmao

Sasuke was simply just a bad person who made shitty choices.

No, I mean the Uchiha rival being a girl. I don't think there would have been as many gay jokes if one of them was a girl.

Well Itachi doesn't have any right to speak when he completely BTFO and called him a loser for lacking hatred when Sasuke finally started to become a bit mentally stable again.
After that Sasuke really went completely off the rails.

Sasuke's entire life was determined because of how shitty Itachi was.
>Itachi was never there for him as a kid
>Killed his entire clan
>Said to get power to kill him
>Told him to kill his best friend
>Lied until he died
>Told him nothing when he came back

Itachi was a horrible fucking person and anybody who doesn't say so is delusional.

someone please fix the typo in this image

She has more of Sakura than Sasuke

Narutards need to be fucking permabanned from Sup Forums.

Can't even stay in your containment thread so might as well fuck off to your containment board

Uchiha have some tight memes

Word of God (so, Kishimoto) says he a goodboi who dindu nuffin

What typo?

Reminder that this man did absolutely nothing wrong.

They used to be verboten in the mid-to-late 00's. Any threads of the Big 3 shonen were instantly janitor'd and we were better for it. They were reportable offenses and threads were culled on sight.
Somewhere along the way, we got mods who didn't know the board culture and we lost the ability to keep this cancer out completely.

I'll read this for Salad, that's the only reason.

> muh board culture
The board is about anime and Naruto is an anime. Checkmate, atheists

Remember in the Itachi novel gaiden just before he killed his Uchiha osanajimi waifu he put her in a genjutsu so powerful that she lived in a world where she married Itachi, had children with him and where together untill they died of old age in one second real time or something like that.
By the time she came back to her senses which was less then a minute she had spend an entire lifetime with him so she couldn't hate him for the shit he is pulling right now.
She could only thank him for it and this is seen as a goodthing.

>Implying eugenics 2.0 won't be happening.
Dream on, fanfic fags.

Amazing how a series that was good for exactly 2 arcs is now this pseudo-eternal epic. Future generations are going to be so fucking confused.

The original is with niggers right ?

> literally kills someone with a Genjutsu, something explicitly stated to be impossible
Is there anything the madman can't do?

Nazis, I think. Or Jews.

Same here, hopefully the new guy has enough balls to put a bit of ecchi in that isn't just gender swapped shadow clones of the MC. I want to see Salad blush.

Naruto turned into such a shit fest with a horrendous final quarter

So why the fuck am I looking forward to Boruto?

no need to be so mean user,make your own thread about kobayashi-san being best girl

Hey I would argue that the sasuke retrieval arc was good.
Hell I would even say that shippuden was allright untill the end of pain.
Episode 133 was best episode.

New artist, new writer, Kishimoto only 'consulting', and can be told to shut the fuck up by his editors.

OK fine, oddly enough the only low point of the sasuke retrieval arc was sasuke.

Is he taking a permanent vacation now or what? Why work when you're fucking loaded?

Does it upset you that this thread isn't spammed with dubs until bump limit and no public bans?

For the dankest family'
Also salad is cute.

He is preparing a new monthly series that's going to be sci-fi.

Maybe he just enjoys it. He's now getting paid to say things like "No, Boruto wouldn't do that", "Make Sasuke edgier. EDGIER!", and "You gotta make Mitsuki want Boruto's dick more"

Certainly.

>the only low point of the sasuke retrieval arc was sasuke.
That is fair I don't give a fuck about his flashback during that arc either.

Honestly I didn't think that the arcs of part 1 were too bad. I'd even call Zabuza's arc great. Shippuden reached its high with Pain killing the entire village but kishi pussied out and ressed everyone, and that really signified a point where the show would never be good again.

Boruto doesn't have the Sharingan.

I think he meant Byakugan.