It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1033990/6967af8d71/
exhentai.org/g/1033991/1fcb2ae08e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

homosexuality is a sin

Let who is without sin cast the first reply.

Time for our gay dose of Taichi/Yamato.

I can't even start imagining the amount of f/a/ggots that will go to hell

Good. The gayer they get, the better. This was the true OTP Digimon deserved.

SOON

Is there such a thing as a gay isekai? What about a gay harem? And if not, will there ever be?

There's that one old show. I forgot the name, but I think some guy got sucked into a toilet and started having a male harem in another world.

This thread was supposed to die, what the fuck

>What about a gay harem?
Hadaka Shitsuji

Sup Forums is gay, so gay threads live and prosper

Can't wait for them to die tomorrow so I can stop expecting anything.

Hadaka Shitsuji is like the fujo version od edgy.

>Edgy
Please, it's refined for gentleman tastes.

Jesus Christ he's only gotten cuter each week

He's trying so hard to give that depressed old fart his smile back. I'm rooting for him.

Kyou kara maou

Since when tumblr likes HS?

He truly is best boy

Was he jealous of Agumon?

Tumblr is not one person.

Meh.

>Sup Forums is gay
That is why I keep coming every day.

it even rhymes perfectly

Heck yeah.

Comfy time

I think I enjoyed this too much
Is there any other fujo stuff with bullying? It doesn't have to be as extreme or sexual bullying

Does Fafnir get some comforting dick after his unfortunate comiket?

The taste of shit remains strong in my mouth after swallowing that ending.
Not fujo, but Parade's Room.09 looks good.

Harada got pretty boring for me at this point.

I almost forgot this existed

In the manga, Takiya buys one of his books at the very end of the chapter. I guess they gave that up in favor of the "he's selling legit curses!!!" joke. I was kinda sad.

> Miyamura and Kurosaki both aged like shit
Why is this allowed?

Cute boys eating cute food cutely.

Cute!

Coot!

How is this?

Scarlet Beriko is Harada?

Yuri best boy, I will buy his merch.

Woah, he really looked like an Harada's character.

Oh! Yeah I don't know that much Harada but Jackass is pretty happy ending-y and probably not much like it other than art style. I found Jackass rather cute.

RIP Soma's fujo fandom.

>bara
If I had an image of someone vomiting, I'd be posting that right now.

Why wasn't the CG as good as the videos?

I'm quite sure this has close to zero budget.

Oh please. If anything it's toned down from the original concept.

Looks cute.

Shin a slut

One Week Friends is bara?

Given how many slideshows there were in the anime, probably. At least it was fun and some of the boys were cute.

It's ok.

I'm starting to get annoyed with Konatsu because if I had that as my husband I would be showering him with love and adoration for being so cute and good hearted. I know she loves him but he's so endearing I don't know how she can hold back from fawning over him.

But have YOU witnessed your parents' death when you were a child?

Takamiya's AV series first chapter has been recently translated homodachis.

I've been reading USxUK Hetalia djs lately and it makes me miss the show and threads back then ;_;

Gay shotas in my Jump? Tamura is the gift that keeps on giving.

Wew lad. I haven't read anything by Zakk but with art this good I feel obliged to.

Looking for an old BL. One of the characters wanted to become a VA and used to give the other dude a boner with voice while they fapped.

I strictly remember it because one of the characters explicit said they were gay to a girl.

Ryuhei tamura?

Too bad the guys that bullied him like that grew up to be ugly delinquents. A lot of people got Furukichi 2.0 vibes from him though. Maybe he'll just end up being a comedic bad-ass normal who lusts after girls.

That's right, I'm crazy.

Nigga where have you been this entire time?

Got any more details?

Yeah, he's putting out a new manga, Hungry Marie. With MC as both Oga and Hilda because he knows that's the winning formula.

What does Takamiya and Shitalia have in common?
Also, we need more of his works translated.

>Got any more details?
Blond hair and black hair duo, the climax of the story was the black hairs dude trying to go straight but telling a girl he's gay.

Raws for volume 2 up yet?

I've known for a while but Zakk's always been in my never ending backlog. I think they did Opera's newest cover too right? Shit looks amazing.

Just blogposting ;^)

They are working on it. 2nd TL will probably be out before the last chapter anyways.

I'd rather have them work on Muno's latest drama shit desu senpai.

Sakende Yaruze?

It's good so far. Definitely better than the endless copypasta fujoshit.

Na, it was mor recent.

exhentai.org/g/1033990/6967af8d71/
I'm kind of hating how rough and scratchy my scans look compared to other scans, but I don't really know how to change that.

Is this Devilman?

Bless you Tamura

>Pic
I don't think that was translated?

Fuck yes I was hoping you'd scan this one.

What settings do you scan on?

The way I scan things is to make the scanner do absolutely nothing more than take a picture of the paper. None of that other shit it offers to do.

What anime is this? Tried google and I missed this entire season.

It's from Cyborg 009 VS Devilman.

Boku no slut genes

It's still airing you dumbshit.

Thanks.

Sorry

Unless you did that yourself while cleaning, I'm guessing you had the wrong settings on your scanner.

This is what I have right now. I upped the contrast so I could get the black parts to actually be a solid black. Maybe the resolution is the problem?

Try 300 dpi for greyscale and 600 dpi for color. And I know it's more work, but it's better to adjust contrast in Photoshop, where you have more refined tools.

You should be messing with the contrast in photoshop, not your scanner.
Image>Adjustments>Level is the best way to do it, and cleaning up any remaining spots afterwards.

Read the original.

This is the problem. You shouldn't be using any contrast, brightness, or settings that change the image at all. You do that when cleaning, with photoshop. The raw is meant to be RAW.
Use 300 dpi too. I recommend you get irfanview and scan with that.

Oreki is a SLUT

Why won't you take it to Sup Forums? Just a friendly suggestion.

Thank you, by the way. LQ scans or not, you made a good pick.

Also don't do this, don't touch your raws. Leave it to someone who knows how to clean scans. You can't just level the page randomly.
It's fine to upload untouched scans, that's ideal unless you're actually scanlating them.

Alright, thanks for the tips. I'll try redoing my scans then.
In the meantime, here's another crappy scan I already uploaded exhentai.org/g/1033991/1fcb2ae08e/

Not like cleaning scans is hard.

young kiku > old kiku

Sure but it's not just playing with the levels. Someone who can't even scan correctly is just going to mess everything up, and there's no need to waste time and effort cleaning raws that aren't getting translated. Should use that time to scan more instead.

Both are good in different ways.

You have a point. I should have considered who I recommended that to.

I'm just sad old Kiku is so unhappy.