Has Sup Forums ever debated a Jew?

Has Sup Forums ever debated a Jew?

Most of my friends aren't interested in politics so I figure they're ripe for red pills but my one leftist (Jewish) friend always has some bullshit retort (liberal buzzords/buzzphrases, "source?" etc.). Thing is I know I could swat all this bullshit away but I'd also probably have to (((them))) in order to debunk him.

I tried debating one, and I can definitely attest to the pilpul. Arguing with a Jew is like trying to fuck an octopus: you keep trying to grab it's tentacles, but it keeps slipping.

Also brap

>having a leftist Jewish friend

KYS soygoy cuck

My other friends like him, I'm not huge on him

What did you debate?

yes and she towed the ((democratic)) party line

I don't have any friends (Jewish)

Yes. If you can narrow it down to a single contention and then overturn it you gain their respect until the next day when they act like nothing happened.

Jews follow a line of logic that underlies all their other contentions, it’s why they can win so easily will they pilpul tactics, but you can overturn their central contention then you overturn every other contention.
It’s tiresome but amusing.

>I try to spread propaganda to my friends
>One of them calls out my bullshit and demands sources
>If only I didn't sound like a lunatic outlining a centuries long jewish cultural marxist conspiracy that explains my deluded worldview.

Yeah, you should jsut kill yuorself mate.

I actually had an Jewish coworker though, she was over 60. She was very racist but also a huge donator democrat thanks to being rich as fuck. She was an old school Democrat though, not this new anti racist shit.

>arguing with jews
lmao. jews, like women, argue solely for the purpose of convincing you they're right. they have no interest in what you're saying or facts and trying to win an argument with them is a fool's errand.

I debate one of my Jewish friends on gun rights every time he feels the need to throw a bitchfit about our god given rights. He gets pissy and says "we'll just have to agree to disagree" every time I bring up valid points.

The real question in this thread is "would any of you fuck that fat broad?

I bet you would
I think I would too but then I'd deny it later.

It would be a savage fuck.

>lmao. jews, like women, argue solely for the purpose of convincing you they're right.
I definitely got this, although he's also been pretty heavy into formal debating since high school.

She's a moped, fun to ride, but you'd never admit to it

>brap
fpbp

I don't debate leftists, I pretend I am a leftist and subtley slip them redpills over time. Tis' the only way

Where's the guy from the last thread like this? He never finished his story.

Oh. Debate. Thought it said dated. Nevermind.

Yah she wanted me to stay with her until her hubby came home but couldn't keep debate going with my dick in her mouth.

This.
Become the jew

I've been redpilled since highschool -- and I'm old -- in my 30s. I'd blurt out Jew randomly.

I'd often make Jew references in my 20s. Sometimes people would get pissed. Like my friend who dated a psycho 1/2 Jew. I'd say something and he' be like "No don't say that her mom is Jewish!"

kek

I once made a beautiful 1/2 Jew break down in tears at a bar when I told her Jews were responsible for a majority of the world's problems. She was legitimately shaking, really upset, etc.

I sorta felt bad.

But it has upset a lot of people over the years.

I argued with a Jew another time when I very neutrally mentioned Jewish diamond dealers in New York.

I didn't say it in an offensive way.

He went into full-on denial mode. It was hilarious. "No that's not true! I work in the financial district! I bought my engagement ring off an Asian man!"

The dude flipped out denying that Jews have anything to do with diamonds. And I wasn't even being offensive!

Source is a liberal buzzword? Boy the inbred """"masterrace"""" truly is the best for us all

>would deny it later
Why? She's not even ugly. She's just a fat girl with a pretty face. I've seen your average joe blow out with literal cottage cheese hamplanets who look like even tyrone would tell them to fuck off if they came knocking.

New World Order is real.
All corruption can be traced back to the Rothschilds.
That's politics for you.
Now shut up and give a chubby chasing bastard sauce on that pic.

Why am I attracted to BBWs?

I had like maybe 10 Jews in my whole school.

But I live not far from an area that has a lot of Jews (the normal American-looking types) -- where some family friends live.

Our family friends are classy. Have a bit of money, hard working. 3 lovely daughters. One is married to a doctor. They all buy and refurb big houses.

We were having dinnner one night (my family/our family friends -- just us -- their daughters weren't present)

Somebody mentioned Jews for whatever reason.

The mom (attractive woman that is holding up well, very elegant) just randomly drops a big ass redpill in a hostile tone about Jews and how "they're not good people".

Like she got really pissed about them, but you could tell she felt guilty for speaking the truth.

I LOLed.

This is a classy mom of 3 adult daughters. But after years of living in a Jew-heavy area, she saw their tricks. We're all based and don't mince words, so it was all good.

Because they're sexy. Just own it bro. Nobody can knock you if you're secure in who you are. Whenever anyone questions me on it, I say the same god damned thing: "I'm a simple man. I like red meat, fights, and chubby girls." Simple as that.

Still waiting on that sauce, OP.

That's way too fat. She's unhealthy. But if she's cute and a bit thick, no problems there.

> Has Sup Forums ever debated a Jew?
Yep. They ever fail to prove that they would not shelter and cover up mossad, if they would want to conduct an act of terror in goyim lands.

Call him out on being a Jew, he will automatically get defensive and you can work it out from there.

Seconded, would slam repeatedly.
Also, own it bro. You’ll be much happier knuckle deep in a hot chubby than trying to hide it. I know I am

The reason you think that they're so slippery in debate is your ideology is that adequately deficient. Your grubby little hands are the greasy ones, that's why you can't get a grip

I work with a jew. He has a habit of blatantly stating his personal opinions and feelings as facts. Likes to get wildly offended about things that arent even offensive. o
Once we heard a jewish sounding name and were trying to figure out what ethnic background it came from and he lost his shit because I said "Idk, sounds jewish." Not even in any antisemitic capacity, just factual remark and hes in offended jew mode immiediatley.

Also jews have a habit of almost always speaking in a condescending tone to everyone. The guy is really fond of butting into conversations to correct everyone with his unwarranted opinions then interrupt you and repeat himself with different wording every time you try to explain why its wrong.

Also constantly spouts all the typical unproven or proven false holocaust and WW2 cliches. Also likes to claim he is fluent in german for some reason, which I actually am and can say he only ever spouts absolute gibberish.

Also, gotta add. My jew coworker directly reminds everyone hes jewish atleast once a day. We work in a dispatch center on graveyards and theres a TV on. Me and my buddy watch the news and every single night this jewish guy finds some way to try to tie a threat or negative event back to his jewishness

>Oh those ISIS guys shooting everybody are just HORRIBLE! Im a jew ya know, we know genocide when we see it!
>I cant believe North korea has nukes, Im a jew and we know mad dictators when we see one!
>Trump is cutting taxes! Bet ya hes cutting social programs next! If anyone knows how important it is for a nation to help the down trodden its the jews. I should know, I am one after all!

Your ideology is comparable, your acting like one jew you know represents all of them. These are your personal opinions about jews... your stating them as a fact.

No Jews are seriously insufferable creatures.

I only knew one good one -- straight from Israel -- really good guy. But he hates me and blocked me on Facebook because I criticized Israel one.

Still a great guy though.

Also knew one Brooklyn semi-hassidic who did big money finance for real estate. Really cool guy. Didn't even know he was so hardcore Jewish until I friended him on FB. Nigga talking about taking trips "where we can all meet in Jerusalem" and shit.

Don't be a nigger and give us the sauce

keeeek that guy must be fun to be around. fart on him and say "excuse me, i did not meant to gas you"
i knew many of them, most were good reliable coworkers and some were friends. but there were few total or subversive cunts i knew as well. one was full on sjw/yet hated russians with passion and always kept pushing the gay shit (why are you against it user muh gaiz) - that guy lives amongst burgers now with his interracial girlfriend. i hope he gets their citizenship. will be good for him and good for america :D

yes actually, quite a bit in high school and college. i had a lot of jewish friends, including an orthodox jew.

really, the trick is to simply feign positivity and utter confidence. i' found that more often than not, people will agree with your point more readily if you seem not only convinced of your own position, but also believing in that position makes you more joyful.

This man speaks the truth. I tried not to be into BBW’s for years, but it’s just so right.

All the time. Always play the are you a zionist aren't you a zionist game on them. They can't keep this lie together if you can speak a coherent few sentances. Then tell his kike ass to go back to Israel and stop telling everyone to fuck niggers

t. Andy Warski
Tsaight, I like chunky gals too, Andy. But actually a bit less than OP's pic. And more of an hourglass figure than your gf. Big pawg booty bitches are my weakness. I don't get the pedo anime shit on here... or the feet stuff. We all have our weird fetishes.

Yes, but arguing with a Jew is pointless. The Jew always sets his conclusion before any arguments or deductions are made. Whenever it becomes apparent that the obvious conclusion of the discussion leads to an outcome other than what he wants, he obfuscates and deflects to look for a different angle. You assume that you are arguing with someone who does so in good faith, but in the case of a Jew, this is not the case.

IDK who the fuck Andy is. That being said, I usually go for girls that are a bit bigger than what one would consider "thicc," but PAWG is life. And, just on the feet subject, I don't really get the whole foot fetish thing but I fucking love giving foot massages to girls, probably because my homeboy's hot older sister liked it when I rubbed her feet when we were kids. A "primordial boner" if you will.

Also I wanna apologize to OP for hijacking the discussion. I'll shut up now.

>WOOD
>FUCK
>SHIT
>OUT
>OF

Infiltrate and slow drip

>we know genocide when we see it!
Well yes, I assume that’s why Israel treats Isis fighters in its hospitals in the Golan Heights while diaspora Jews encourage migration to Europe. It does certainly clear the area for a greater Israel as described in the Torah. Unfortunately, bashar al Assad has managed to outwit America and Mossad, which has placed Iran in quite a favourable position

I’ve talked sensibly with a half-Jew but that’s also because I wasn’t extoposting. Have shitposted about Holocaust denial with one, but he drew the line at “OpenBordersForIsrael”.

Not going to lie I would slam that piggy

Yes it was a communist, acted like a child, only could appeal to emotion