twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943230432262479872

youtube.com/watch?v=WqYmqYpw_N0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123422376/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123234618/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123275036/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7BwbqeuZ80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossad most likely.

DAK?

True if big.

looking for his deadman's switch?

Could be Black Cube.

Half a year before Black Cube was in the news there was a series of threads on Sup Forums that I dismissed as a larp claiming that Black Cube was involved involved in "what happened to Assange in October 2016".

These threads started with some user claiming that "the first clue" to what happened to Assange in 2016 was the death of a woman named Mariana Pinto, who died in London on October 16th, 2016, in circumstances that are strikingly similar to the way Assanges own lawyer, John Jones QC, died.

Both John Jones QC and Mariana Pinto committed suicide within 24 hours of leaving a psychiatric institution. Jones jumped in front of a train and Pinto jumped out of her apartment window.

It was speculated that Pinto and Jones were part of Assanges deadmans switch and thats when the original poster came back to give us a "second clue" which was simply "Black Cube".

No other clues were given and I dismissed the threads as a larp until Assange tweeted about Black Cube a few months ago.

Here are those threads:

TICK TOCK

Wtf this pic is some children of the damned shit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123234618/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123275036/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/

Wasn't Assange in some secret esoteric hitlerism society.

I think assange got extracted by white hats desu.

His parents were in a cult

I haven't heard of that but it wouldn't surprise me. Something about him is very strange to me.

Yeah it's funny how democratic politicians aren't democratic at all, how priests aren't moral at all. Just human nature that you can't be good if nobody watches over you at your high seat of power. Their perversion and corruption wouldn't be bad enough if they actually done their job at high position of power and didn't break into people's homes. Politicians serve rich people more than 99% of other people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

The Family, I think.

>A few years ago speculation emerged that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange had grown up in The Family. His hair colour didn’t help nor, possibly, his personality. Assange admitted that a man who was his mother’s boyfriend in the late 1970s had been a member of the cult. The man had been “a sinister presence” who sought to have “a certain psychological power” over his family, Assange said, and they eventually went on the run from him. But he said he never met Hamilton-Byrne or had any direct contact with the group as a whole.

OF COURSE THE JEWS WOULD MAKE IT LOOK SCARY

>The Family teaches an eclectic mixture of Christianity and Hinduism with other Eastern and Western religions on the principle that spiritual truths are universal.[6

This description sounds a bit like Aum Shinrikyo

It's just the truth desu.

I mean most religions are based on the same few basic things, so its not hard to draw the similarities. Either sun/moon or ancestor worship.

that pic = fake news

Did they rape him? Asking for a friend...

I read a month or two ago he had been extracted to a safe house under seriously defensive guard, to keep him alive...and that his unreleased material was being kept as silver bullets to be fired at the right time

He was still in a cult

He actually made a new video on the balcony of the embassy a few months ago so he's definitely safe now and in the embassy. Whether he ever left, or what happened on October 16, 2016, though, is a mystery.

That material I read stated after the Rorhbacher visit his security posture went to the moon

Maybe religion is derived from a single proto-religion which rose out of a communing between God and man hence the universal similarities.

Pammy not paying any booty calls ?

Utter support for /our/guy and his team.

Normally, I'd laugh at lawyers having been robbed, but this time it seems to be indeed very sinister and the usual mossad, murican agencies suspects, being in a Spain indicates possible involvement of our agents too.
Wish not.

I posted picture proof and you still continue to follow the same thought trail. who's in a cult now
youtube.com/watch?v=WqYmqYpw_N0

why does he look like a resident evil villain?

The picture being fake and him being raised in a cult are not related. The picture could have him dressed as a ballerina, be completely fake, and it wouldn't interfere with the fact that he has two feet.

Alfred Ashford?

Because resident evil is real
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7BwbqeuZ80

DIK DAK

You left out the bit about the leader bitch thinking she was Jesus reincarnated and that they had the entire staff of a mental hospital in their cult practicing things like lobotomies on their patients all the way up til 92'

You left out the bit where you provide proof.

>practicing things like lobotomies on their patients
It is Australia mate, thats considered a mild procedure.

who is that?

everyone here is already braindead from ice

julian assange looks like the terrorist villain from an early 90's die hard type movie

You mean masked inteuders broke into the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Assange stays? Ffs. Dudes a classic mkultra puppet. Drugged, no emotion, worships Anne Hamilton-Byrnes. Look up the family from Melbourne. It's all a show.

>You mean masked inteuders broke into the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Assange stays?
No, they broke into his lawyers office in Spain.

more sort of like a jack ryan esc movie villain from the 90's featuring harrison ford

S-shit

Theyre getting to the White Wolf

GFINH!!!!!

HAPPENNING!!!

>masked intruders

Bane?

jesus christ kill yourself you stupid fucking reddit migrant
fucking suck helium and bleach you dipshit pissant newcunt
can't even fucking crosslink properly jump headfirst into a woodchipper

Hans Gruber?