I just re-read Aku no Hana and honestly, what message is this story trying to push...

I just re-read Aku no Hana and honestly, what message is this story trying to push? Have a shitty adolescence and everything will be fine after?

There is no message

It's just the story of 2 teenagers

Everyone a shiteater in the end.

Fair enough. That's probably why I like it well enough. Nakamura doesn't get much closure though. It feels like she just got put on some drugs by a therapist and mellowed out.

Why do you fags always try to find some hidden message? Can't you just enjoy manga for it is instead of looking for deeper meaning eveywhere?

Stupid teens being stupid

But muh NisioIsin "that vase being blue symbolizes their inner sadness at not being happy when they were a child, so they cut their hair to symbolize that they're a new person and that they're free from the restraints that come with having long hair such as needing to tie it up and restrain their person. They cut their hair to symbolize that they used to cut themselves and that they're free from the hairband of chaining themselves down"

shiteaters

Things dont get alway the way you want
Your first love is not the person you think she is
There are more important things to know and care
You can but shouldn't live in the past

Saeki is still a crazy whore who is in love with you but since she cant have you she is with someone who looks like you.

add a bit of suicide or trying to be the attention point and that's it

I enjoy Aku no Hana a lot, but all the author's afterwords and such make me feel like he was trying to make some big point. Maybe he's just a bit pretentious, Inside Mari was garage. I do really like Aku no Hana though, That's why I read it again. Don't get me wrong.

Saeki always reminded me of Ueno from Koe no Katachi. Crazy ass chicks.

it's about conformity.

出る釘は打たれる

Literal retardedness. Embarrasing.

The MC does the same thing as Saeki though by getting together with a Nakamura-proxy.

Was she the same crazy person as nakamura?
nope
Meanwhile saeki got a same copy of the guy she raped

The same pretentious superficial shlock this guy does every time.

The tall chick was someone who he could relate too with his love of books. Nakamura didn't relate to him at all aside from being a "pervert" even though neither of them were all that fucked up. They were just teenagers being retarded. Tall girl was someone different to him and not really a replacement, just someone new.

Saeki was fucked in the head though, long before MC had any influence on her. Ai is still a QT and deserved better.

Ironic considering Aku no Hana's MC was a pretentious nerd himself, reading all those books he didn't even understand. Inside Mari is hammered shit compared to Aku no Hana.

autism the manga. she loved him but was too fucked up to realise or accept it

Some kids really are that weird and some kids really are just going through a phase.

Was Nakamura just going through a phase or MC?

both of them. its called puberty

MC, but I can see how someone could make an argument for the opposite. Way I see it MC is essentially becoming a man much like his father who he previously rejected and ran away from. Nakamura had to be taken away and confined to a small town working a low-key job.

So was Saeki the one who was actually fucked up deep down?

they all were.

Even Ai? She seemed like a normal person surrounded by a bunch of fuck ups.

These kinds of manga always turn into a moralfag message,somehow.

We don't know anything about that guy though, besides how he looks like the MC. His personality could be different too.

She barely got to know him, she was only turned on because he liked something different than what she was taught to like. At her age when she met MC, she probably latched onto him and could never let go. And since she didn't really know him she just went for guys that looked like him.

Even though she was a girl that everyone wanted to date she still was never openly liked by anyone so when it finally happened she was just consumed by it. I guess maybe it really is just a manga about how the teenage years of a person's life effect them on so many levels. I'm never having kids, Jesus Christ.

the ending was so unsatisfying,after all this suffering and fucked up shit it had a happy ending with a normal girl getting married to mc? after all this shit and there was a normal happy ending? there better be a visual novel so i can ride into the mountains with best girl

The baby he had with tall girl, Saeki having 2 kids and Nakamura reuniting with her dad were all a dream MC had. I mean it could just be some half assed epilogue sequence, but it also could have been just a dream.

The only concrete ending we have is MC being in college and fucking tall girl while being happy with his life.