So the season is 2/3 of the way finished. What's your AOTS pick so far, Sup Forums?

So the season is 2/3 of the way finished. What's your AOTS pick so far, Sup Forums?

Demi-chan for me.

1. Little Witch Academia
2. Ai Mai Mi

The one's I look forward to watching the most are, in alphabetical order:

Demi-chan
Gabriel Drop out
Kobayashi Maid Dragon
Konosuba
LWA
Onihei
Shouwa Rakugo

I'm watching other shows that are ok, but not really worth mentioning or recommending.

I think the show with the highest amount of great episodes would be Shouwa or Onihei

IMHO, Kuzu no Honkai takes the top spot - 10/10 would destroy romance anime clichés again.

After that, it's Demi-chan, no contest at all, the mixture of light-hearted humour and barely concealed discussion of diversity and disability makes it a safe 9/10.

Nothing really really really good apart from that. I mean, Konosuba s2 and Urara Meirochou are fun and all, but they can't compare at all.

1. LWA.
2. Gabriel Dropout.
3. Maid Dragon.
4. ACCA.
5. Konosuba.

3-gatsu no lion, same as last season

Read the manga. Such a uninspired adaptation.

1. ACCA
2. LWA
3. Konosuba
4. Maid Dragon
5. Onihei

Kemono Friends. I'm not joking.

Its hard for me to pick an AOTS overall, but if I categorize it
SoL/Cute: Demi-Chan, Maid Dragon
Comedy: Konosuba, Akiba's Trip
Action/Drama: Onihei

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality, alienation, accepting and understanding others, adapting to society, appreciating the little moments in life, capturing the shortsightedness and transience of human existence and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

Nice pasta.

Favourites
>Maid Dragon
>Demi-Chan
>LWA

Dropped
>Grabriel Drop Out
>Youjo Senki

3-Gatsu, Akiba's Trip and Kemono Friends.

Rakugo
*infinite number of power gaps*
ACCA
3-Gatsu

Maid Dragon wins by a landslide, then Demi and Kemono Friends. Everything else is pretty meh.

Maid Dragon in first place
Konosuba in second
Still waiting for Ai Mai Mi to finish to watch it in one sitting.
Just started Kuzu no whatever. Not sure how I feel about that one yet but at least it's interesting.

Kemono Friends is already my tentative pick for AOTY. Other than that Demi-chan and Konosuba are probably the ones I'm enjoying the most this season.

This season is very good, but probably top 3 are
>Maidragon
>Gabriel Dropout
>LWA
Masamune was much better than I thought it was going to be. I haven't picked up Kemono Friends but for some reason Japan really likes it.

>using MAL as a standard
Kiss yourself.

And no, it's not a meme. It's actually good.

>ellipses
lurk for 2 years before posting

It's cute and surprisingly entertaining. If you're willing to give it a shot,remember to not judge it on the first episode,which has particularly bad visuals.