Shingeki no Kyojin

Who is looking forward to lots of veterans action in season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4-lKMGII_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LM soon.

I wish snk threads weren't so bad.
Crap, I miss old times

Post your prediction.

Veterans soon!

You can trust Hitch to doodle cats in her books

How I long for a scene where Erwin, Levi and Hitch are all university students and are put together by their lecturer on a group project. Great antics all round. Also, regretfully we never got an Erwin/Hitch interaction. I love them both.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Cats are important!

Erwin/Hitch interaction would have been great

I definitely think he would find her interesting. They are very different characters though. I can't wait to personally write the two of them interacting together.

Cute girls get cute pets!

I can't wait to read it.

It's what they deserve of course.

And hugs and husbandos

All the hugs

And, of course, lots of friends

>friends
That's a pic of all the girls wanting Nanaba's tits.

I don't believe that at all! But she is a lovely looking woman.

Then take a closer look at the pic.

If you could choose one male shingeki and one female shingeki for hand holding, secret keeping, kissing and conjugal duties, who would you pick?

This. Bert died too early. Hence why these threads are shit.

Same applies with Erwin.

Also this. Erwin and Bert deserved much more than this shitty story had for them.

Threads were already shit when he was alive.

Honestly, user. I don't see it. They are all straight characters and they aren't all looking at her.

I would choose Rico and Erwin. But what do you mean by Conjugal Duties? That's a bit much...

Makes me wonder why artists love Bertanimals that much.

>all straight characters
Nope, at least one if confirmed to be gay. Also in the pic you posted they're all focusing on Nanaba and blushing, since you are too stupid to get it.

>old times
When you were not here, they sure were great.

Well I guess you could say Historia and Ymir are gay, but at least four of them aren't even looking at her. But it's irrelevant, Banana is for Mike!

Some are creepy

I am sure you are quite aware what conjugal duties means. Sexual activity regularly because God requires it of you.

Also, they are looking at Nanaba's chest. A peculiar place for a minor character to be unless there was some motive for her being there.

Very cute.

Which is why I'd rather stick to the humanoid version.

Historia and Ymir are definitely gay.

>Banana is for Mike!
Not really. We just saw them talk once, that's it.

Ymir is as straight as a roundabout and Historia is probably bisexual.

Banana is for lesbian shenanigans with the other female veterans

Unironically this. Snk died with Bert.

>Ymir
>Straight

Come back after you have looked up what a roundabout is

I knew that, I just wanted to know why you asked.
Shingekis aren't for lewd, can you not choose another category? I'm anti-theist.

I know, it's cute. I wasn't suggesting they were straight.

I think they are an extremely aesthetic couple!

I disagree.

R-r-r-r-icofag? Could you tell me how girls in love show their love please?

A roundabout is not straight. That was the joke, user.

Alright. My bad.

In the same way as all people. By being intimate and passionate towards each other. They hold hands, hug, kiss, other things and give each other little presents when they aren't expecting it to make their day better. Love is a wonderful thing.

Shingekis are for lewd sometimes, when it's age appropriate of course. We do love being lewd at times here. Also here's a song for you youtube.com/watch?v=h4-lKMGII_k

That's a good answer. Not through SCISSORS?

Sometimes is the key word. I very much prefer it when they are with a Shingeki that they love, and I prefer it when it's sweet and not overly vulgar.
And thank you, I'll listen to it soon, I'm watching a movie.

That would fall under other things.

Do you think that Rico has steamy passionate love making sessions with Ian or does she just lie still and calm as he enters her purely for the purposes of procreation?

What movie?

She goes well with Hanji though

I think it would be a quite, but not silent, interaction and I imagine it would be for recreation and procreation. And I don't think she would be still, love is reciprocal.
And I'm watching Interstellar. It's quite good.

Aesthetically and as friends, yes. I don't think it would be anything more.

Quiet*

I bet she'd scream as she's getting pounded. Look at Ian. He's probably as much of a 'titan' as Erwin and Mike are.

I've heard it's good. Not to my tastes though.

That's quite a bit more than I would like to think about. But you are, of course, more than welcome to think what you like.

I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do, I thought it would be a bit dull, but it's nearly over and I've found it to be very fun.

You never know

I'm rather sure I'm right. It is love after all and it's important to show appreciation. Rico would adore that part of Ian.

Always good when you can find films like that.

That's very true. Though, I do wish Banana survived. Not for the sake of shipping, but only because her death was particularly awful and I think she could have brought a lot to the story with her skills.

You may well be right, sometimes passionate love might include "pounding" and that might be desired in the moment. But I would rather think about Ian and Rico sharing normal moments as lovers.

I'm thinking of watching a scary movie later.

I do think that pounding is quite a normal part of being lovers. I am sure that Rico and Ian would have lots of different moments, both lewd and not.

Split is a good one. You might like it.

While I have no particular feelings for Bert, it is quite ironic that /snk/ was at its best when Armin was dead and died when Bert died as well.

The threads were more entertaining with Bertfags around and became cancer with Arminwhales.

They are cancer with Bertfags around and are still cancer right now.

Bertfags fled so we're stuck with the actual cancer unfortunately.

I'm not so sure, but again, it differs from person to person I'm sure!

And thank you! I'll be sure to look into it. If it's good, that's what I'll go with, if not I'll stick with my original movie plan. But thank you, user

t. Tumblr.

Not even close.

>actual cancer
More like just the new one.

>new one.
That Armongfag was here one year before Bert died, and turned more obnoxious when Armin marysue'd himself out of instant death.

Yes, but during that time Bertfags were cancer as well. Especially after one Gekkan volume.

Wreckable af

I want to cum inside the queen.

That's not going to happen, user. Rico is for Ian.

Which shingeki should wreck her?

Ian wrecks her on the reg

Whoever has the biggest dick and the worst fetishes.

Multiple sexually transmitted diseased.

No he doesn't. He may make love to her regularly, but that's a different matter.

Please, they used to spam their shit every thread.

>Implying Arminfags are better

ALL the STD, she's a cheap ride like all the whogirls

Every hole every day, zero protection. Reeks of jizz. That's why her hair is white you know

I didn't imply anything. Don't try to avoid it.

Don't be foul. That's disgusting.
And her hair is Blonde. I don't know why the anime team made it a silvery white.

Well Zackley probably has the worst fetishes.

Do you think they even have protection within the walls?

BRA did nothing wrong.

That's why they call her Rico. "That woman Reeeks-oh!" Bad I know. Pls don't bully. Any man, does it for free. Will probably die after some genital wart explodes or something.

The anime team know how big a slut she is for diverse sources of cock.

This.

Why Zeke? I would have said Zackley.

And they probably use something medieval like Sheep guts.

>Reeeks-oh!
kek

So did I

That's disgusting, and Rico is a good soldier so she obviously has good personal hygiene.
She is absolutely not a slut. None of the Shingekis are sluts.

At times the truth is disgusting. Just because she is a good soldier does not mean she has good personal hygiene. I bet she continually reeks of sex and the stagnant odour of cum can't be washed away, however many showers she takes. She is absolutely riddled. I bet she lets men piss on her too.

Want to put her in the shit machine? You can stuff the hose in her ass.

Why do you hate her so much. She's a perfectly fine character.

Four kids.

I didn't realise 'fine' meant being riddled with sexually transmitted diseases and being the biggest slut in the walls.

Someone this pure cannot be any of those things.

Actually snk died when Isayama decided to make Armin the second coming of Christ in this manga while he could have actually had a good death, sacrificing himself for his friends despite his intentions. Not that I'm saying Erwin or Bert should have lived instead, they should have stayed dead as well. The serum should have broken.

Think she's a virgin?

No, I don't.

EH is canon.

If Ian knocked Rico up what would she name it?

ITT: Things you expected to happen in the manga that obviously didn't happen.

I used to think Levi would eventually be revealed as a shifter too but that he wasn't part of the Warriors, instead working for someone else with unknown purposes.