HOLY SHIT Sen. Blumenthal on Russia Probe: "There Will Be More Indictments And More Convictions"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/19/sen_richard_blumenthal_on_russia_probe_there_will_be_more_indictments_and_more_convictions.html

MUELLER IS /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
youtu.be/cnTrtdln6aA
12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/arizona/university-of-arizona-grad-killed-in-las-vegas-attack/480289775
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More convictions... Compared to none yet

Hope he does tbqhwyf

>democrat says we can expect more of what's already happened
>somehow this makes mueller our guy.

wut?

military should have performed their own coup years ago but i could settle for this

herrrrre's Dicky!

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

USA politics is big boring garbage crap. Talking about same stuff for years with no end..

Get ready for the shoah.

Did Blumenthal hear that from the buddies he served with in “Vietnam”?

>I think
blow it out your ass cunt. Weasel being weasely using weasel words trying to pretend his opinion is a fact. Stupid people suck that shit up. They go repeat it thinking it makes them sound politically informed, lol.
Useful idiots.

>]
No, seriously, am Imissing something? Why should I think this man is hinting at the left being taken down? Doesn't make sense.

INDICT AND ARREST ALL FASCIST REPUBLIKKKANS

>the left

You mean the jews? It's anudda shoah.

So this is a slide thread.

sage.

How the fuck is this a slide thread?

Because you would have to be a retard to think this in any way suggests Mueller is /ourguy/. Blue's a liberal. He's basically saying we're going to see more Trump associates go to jail.

sage

So what makes you think that this in any way says he's our guy?

sage (you can't bump your own thread)

The only people who have been exposed so far are swamp rats KIKES like strzok and lil old bill p.

All of which has already been swept under the rug by the media, while Manafort, Flynn, and Gates are already indicted.

This isn't going to go the way any of us want. Pretending it will is only going to be heartbreaking.

>us
Show me your geographic flag. I bet you won't.

Show me your justification for this blind retarded optimism. I know you can't.

sage

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312
NO MORE FIFTH COLUMN BITCH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

FUCK YOU KIKE

Doesn't justify your claim. But go ahead with the kike accusations.

I just don't see any reason to have the pointless, soon to be crushed optimism you have. It is ultimately self-defeating.

sage

Show your flag loser. I know you won't because you're a pathetic fucking jew. Nothing but a hook nosed kike. A foreskin eating bitch.

I already have you fucking moron.

sage

No you haven't. How stupid are you. Are you special forces you fucking Jew?

I have faggot. Two posts up. I'll do it again though, because you're too fucking stupid to pay attention.

sage

I soo hope that this means the trail will lead to Trump and they will throw that idiot in jail. What will the white trash do when their "king" is behind bars?

It leads to ISrael and will result in its destruction.

youtu.be/cnTrtdln6aA

>sitting president
>launch a coup

Do these people not know what words mean?

They still call Trump as Mr.

Only meaningful crime that's been unearthed so far is Manafort+Tony Podesta.

Strzok

Priestap.

If you're being Impeached you can start a coup to stay president

Are u retarded? your flag says yes

Blumenthal is a Democrat, you dolt. If he is giddy about indictments, it isn't Democrats who he expects to be going to the big house.

Yeah. He looked scared you bitch.

Aside from what the other user said, wouldn't it also be a coup to stay pres past 4/8 years by force

>White House
>ethics

>lawyer
>ethics

Wewlad

No it will be a reward for making the country so prosperous and seeing us through such trying times with seditious communists within our borders and nuke happy communists and islamic terrorists without.

t. Roosevelt and Trump

Israel won't exist soon. Palestine will.

>MUELLER IS /ourguy/

It's all a bunch of nothing. Donald is Speed Bump Trump. Right now, over 50% of children entering school in the US are shitskins. Each year, their percentage gets larger. Within 20 years, this number will be 70%. The only way to prevent the country from falling into the hands of the shitskins is a DRASTIC reduction in their numbers. This will NEVER be done. America is destined to be a third world, shitskin nation. Trump is a temporary reprieve.

Hey, I am not against Trump. He is awesome. I was just pointing out that the only way to MAGA requires a purge of shitskins. Unless this is done, Trump is just a speed bump towards a third world future for the US.

but hes not being impeached, so i guess you can go cry in your safespace corner some more, pussy.

Honestly I’ve half expected the left to start worrying about Trump rounding up all the dem congressmen and summarily executing them. Or just marching troops into the Capitol and shooting everyone.

They should ask him where Christiana Duerte is laid to rest.

I hope I spelled that search properly

Hmmm, must be something wrong with my browser

Hmmm, must be something wrong with my browser

12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/arizona/university-of-arizona-grad-killed-in-las-vegas-attack/480289775

/pol...
Where did I go wrong?

wut?

t.shill

>more convictions
Interesting considering there hasn't been a single one, yet

>mounting in intensity

How many times can this be said about this investigation before it becomes redundant?

yeah and you just ousted yourself too
why?

Is that like when (((Wolf Blitzer))) said Obama could stay president if only somebody would assassinate Trump?

>realclearpolitics

Fucking exactly. Seems like fake news faggots again.

The investigation itself is redundant. The entire thing began as a consequence of an illegally-created "dossier" which was illegally used as casus belli for a FISA warrant which was illegally used as casus belli to spy on the Trump campaign.

This is like permanent political blue balls, but literally every single crime in this case was done by Democrats and somehow the justice system keeps tiptoeing around that blatantly obvious fact.

kys

There were convictions.

All of them were tax related.

>kys

t.shariablue

>(((blumenthal)))
It is all so tiresome

>13:33:33
Its high time for that.

BUMP FOR DRUMPFS EVENTUAL IMPEACHMENT

I honestly wish that would happen. It's not like democracy is going to save the West, people, and it's not like your opponents just disagree over policy. They literally want to exterminate you and get your kids raped by thirdworlders.

Show your flag faggot

>more indictments

They don’t have a single indictment related to Russian collusion. Fuck is this “more” shit?

glad to see our tax dollars were well spent

>indictments and convictions
yep, of the clinton super pacs and of herself

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

He’s full of shit
Blumie is a grandstanding POs fake vet.

All talk no substance

Oh yeah blumie and rep Schiff are distant (((cousins))))

NO Mueller can NOT B trusted. very deep state dirty long history dangerous.

U want to sit back & risk your freedom, your nation, everything on some odd chance he is YOUR guy?

NO expose him hard all over like the rest of them.. Only way to stay safe. This war have MANY factions sides. Dems/commie, then the GOP, Soros, Roths, rockefellers, UN all against USA sovereignty & trump understand. And in the whole globalist side all these factions fight for ultimate control over everything. 1 thing they all agree on is to destroy USA so UN can do it's shit.

Then the rabid zionist joos who want to control everything & source of evil for centuries & not even who/what they say they are.

CIA are THE biggest threat to your & yours right now. They are in EVERYTING. They since beginning un American un constitution & were working for the Crown Corporation. (Zionists) but complicated cultists too

don't just jack off on chan. make sure are spreading truths all over net, exposing & red pilling normies to corrupt gov, CIA, crimes FBI, dirty politicians & media.. this is literally a REAL war & people die

Also some of you fags are worshiping CIA/joo shills in "movement" dumb asses+

as for blumenthal dig up info on him & use rule of always follow the wives and family truth to connections pay offs are always there.

>are you retarded?
Flag says yes

your a dangerous idiot. With Trup is literally the only way to save the REpublic right now. support hiim cleaning house, & doing that. Then only then will there ever be a chance for any real movement or valid elections going forward. Because your "revolution" will NEVER work with out 1st helping him now. other wise all its lost for good totally once and for all.

Do you not understand that many good people / real info are coming forward to fight the enemy & risking lives to do it right now?

seriously who in the "movement" are you supporting or think leads the way. Most likely they are spooks/traitors & whores. Charelottes vile was CIA op & had inside help to pull off & Duke is long time CIA so is Williams from CIA operation phoenix. so don't fool yourself. You want so in Asia air america etc & both also very tight w/ joos. They lived off gov/joo tit for decades & betrayed those around them. want to save what little you have & 2nd, & protect U & yours then you cyber fight like hell right now & expose the corrupt assholes & push to support trump or it is all gone.

>the sitting government could launch a coup

I would tell you to kys but the EU is suicide already.

(((probe)))

tick tock