Are you in the military or in reserve and if not, why?

Are you in the military or in reserve and if not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to make money

>memeflag

no wonder you won't make any

In the possess of joining.

checked

>asks question
>gets answer
>ad hominems little flag

Am a leaf. If you can't figure out why that would preclude me from an interest in joining the military you might not belong here.

Also my vision probably isn't good enough for a combat position, which is the only thing I would bother indenturing myself for.

Good for you! I think conscription should be universal. The training is good and useful in so many aspects.

Coz I have a sick gf I must take care of. When she gets better I will join.

Signed up for officer training, was rejected. Probably for the better, I find my current job a little too boring. If you don't have a will to serve a higher purpose or good, you're probably a degenerate nihilist. Keeping your nation safe is the second highest purpose after keeping your family safe.

Yeah like you can't peel potates because you're practically blind, right?

Not yet. Will reach draft age next year.

No, I had depression.

If we had a Sup Forums military devoted to throwing out all non white immigrants from N. America, Europe and Australia and then wiping out the insidious financial power of world Jewry, I'd volunteer. Guarding the opium crops of Afghanistan for the Rothschilds however is not a priority for me.

I was asked to join officer training, but I refused and took only mandatory.

I was in mikitary. In reserve now.
Faggots who avoid jooning military are, well... faggots.

No.

>EU

Fucking retard.

I'm too old and weirdly tall. I'm trying to not be a faggot though. Applying for forest service for fire fighting and possibly law enforcement / protection.

No, I had over a hundred charges on me by the time I turned 18, I just assumed they wouldn't accept me, or I would have been sentenced to them.
If we get invaded I'll sit someplace good with a rifle, whether some guy with symbols on his shirt says to or not.

Wow, what an excuse.

Ex-Army of twelve years, various units.
AMA, I'll observe proper OPSEC.

depression is a fucking excuse for lazy faggots to be lazy faggots.

>Peeling potatoes
>Military

Anything that isn't a combat position or intelligence should just be handled by contractors. I'm not signing my life away for the prestigious duty of peeling potatoes in a proxy of the Israeli army.

I live in an army-free country, but I'm seriously considering joining some sort of militia. For some reason I have steady nerves and cold blood and paranoid enough to be a honorary prepper. Also it would be nice to know how to manipulate a handgun in case for self-defense. This place is getting infected by colombian gangs and those fuckers are bloodthirsty cossacks.

mental illness

Don't be so mean to him, it's a real condition

>Fighting for a nation which actively tries to undermine your sovereignty as a white man

Kill yourself.

I'm an arms dealer.

Are you being serious?

the cool kind or the "I sell magpul and magpul accessories" kind?

blind in my right eye. i'd make a terrible soldier. i respect what they do though and i wish i could be a fighter pilot.

military is for the cucks who will die

something something swords to plowshares

The Danish Royal Life Guards 2011-2012

My wife. Even with spec ops this is the friend you need in the end.

Army fag here. Just about 10 years now I guess...skinned out of my original job recently to work in a cushy gig, it's really good.
The thing about the army is that it's actually quite useful on a personal level. I can't speak for everyone, but I was more or less a useless faggot before enlisting, like half of the man-children I talk to on here. High 24/7, working a collection of boring jobs, skinny-fat, rather liberal leaning.
The military sorted me out. That's not for everyone, but if you need a good kick in the ass to get your life in gear, it'll do.
Joined at 21, with literally nothing to my name but a backpack of clothes. After Afghanistan I came back at 24 and bought my first house. Currently sitting in my second one, comfy AF with my wife sleeping. Could get my head blown off next month and it would all have been worth it.

I don't wonna die for jews/faggots

who did you kill? names and dates of birth and and locations of deaths pleaase

I kindof understand you position. Kikes are shit.

>I live in an army-free country
Aren't you in fucking America? Puerto Rico? You guys sure wanted to be American after that Hurricane.

In reserve until mobilization.

Because a smart person would not want to serve and potentially die for the government and people who spit on their very existance and seek their utter destruction and replacement and whos values are complete degeneracy.

I think it's costa rica, bro, not Puerto rico

Soooo it's ok to invade you?

this^

If you don't think I am I can only assume it's because you're the effeminate Asiatic offspring of Genghis Khan, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt:

Why on earth would I join the Canadian military?

Because you'd be a man.

SAME SHIT.
Just kidding, I am retarded and will kms.

Forgot you guys contend with the Russians for sovereignty on account of your both being so Asiatic. Suppose your viewpoint makes more sense in that light.

Arctic Ranger, applied for over seas deployment in Afghanistan. Seats were full so I ended up working in "normal" jobs instead.
A few years later Sweden got so cucked I could not stand for her. Right now my wife and job is what I am ready to fight for.
Also, Lissabon treaty and EU army are kind of... I signed up to protect Sweden, not EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U

Im a beta and alpha chads have a sense for people like me, I wouldnt fit in. Im so much a beta , I cant even piss on a public toilet if there are other people.

Fuck yeah, have my respect.

For the lulz. Job security and good benefits. See some funny/fucked up shit. Hang out with essentially only white conservatives all day. Get practical training on weapons (not hurr durr I have a rifle I can defend myself cause I shot at some bottles in the forest) and basic survival techniques.

Over here officer training is an entirely different pathway and you can only sign up for one job at a time. My current job sometimes makes me so bored I get anxiety or depression, if I were an officer instead chances are it'd be even worse and I'd be expected to just deal with it.

Find me a nation with more personal freedoms than Canada, your sovereignty is fine, go buy a gram of weed and remind yourself you're in a decent place worth defending.

Then when you're done being a faggot, you can remember the service men placed in shitholes, usually for the purpose of containing WOMD. No, don't give me shit about it being a propaganda lie, I'll always believe chemical weapons especially are more common than anyone wants to believe. They even found them in Britain and recently a man in Australia was caught brokering them, they're everywhere. Without a strong, international alliance of western militaries your peaceful town would be attacked purely out of resentment.

Blue pill moron, if only you knew how bad some things were or at least opened your eyes to how good the things you already have are.

That seems to be the prevailing opinion among national elites. I would kill myself before dying in service of them and the Syrian rats they've fostered.

>Fighting for the Jew

>If we had a Sup Forums military devoted to throwing out all non white immigrants from N. America, Europe and Australia and then wiping out the insidious financial power of world Jewry, I'd volunteer.
Best Answer

Nope, fuck the military. My father hated it and my best friend hates it. No thank you

I'm already a man. Are you a troll?

I love you Aussie cunts.

No specifics like that, but one jihadi stabbed me in the kidney from behind while I was in a bazaar, I broke my buttstock over his jaw before a group of other muslims dragged the guy behind a wall and beat him to death with bricks.

To get some military training that might be useful if shit hits the fan in the future? Besides, you wouldn't actually have to fight if you joined, would you? I mean if you served for just like 2 years or something. Plus it'd help developing some discipline.

One of my greatest regrets is not going into the military.

Don't feel like going now since I'm a student and too autistic, maybe later.

You're a retard, coward and a loser.

Kek

>Less firepower than an American Police Department

Shes black though.

Because

>Military power of my nation is trash
>Military celebrates indigenous culture more than anything else
>Country is becoming a mixed race British colony

I will only fight for the white man's struggle to survive. i.e. tenth crusade, race war etc.

he's right user,he's right with everything he said...

What? Finland is the most potential local military power in the world.

>if I were an officer instead chances are it'd be even worse
Being an officer sounds literally nauseating. Fucking paperwork and homework and retarded privates getting charged. Nah. Don't waste your time on that cuck though, he's a typical (((leaf))).

I have thought about trying again, but it's partially not wanting to deal with idiots like you that makes me think I shouldn't bother.

You guys can go die for the Jew if you want to.

>I broke my buttstock over his jaw
Wish I'd done something that awesome. My squadron did light up a guy on a motorcycle though. Doubt I hit him, considering that everything from service rifles to GPMGs were going.

Choke to nigger shit kike. How does it gefel to be a looser and on others help for the rest of your sad life?

not, because I decided against being someone's dog and being in a position that I probably would hate for years that would be very difficult to get out of

Already being invaded, infact the exact people you are suggesting we serve are the ones opening the gates and inviting the invaders.

You should star killink kikes so youwoudln't be pawns to them.

RNLMC

2012 2014

>gefel to be a looser
I don't know what gefel means, and I don't think you are using the word looser correctly here.

>Find me a nation with more personal freedoms than Canada

America.

>your sovereignty is fine

I live in a city that is less than half white. The demographic transition has occurred almost entirely inside of the last 20 years. Millions of dollars are being spent importing worthless Syrians to this country so some effeminate faggot who calls himself a leader can take pictures.

Does that sound like a country worth dying for, cunt?

>buy a gram of weed and remind yourself you're in a decent place worth defending.

Its actually not legal yet, but if I wanted to I could send my 11 year old cousin downtown and have him buy from the dealers the cops refuse to shut down because the mayor is also an effeminate faggot who refuses to do anything that is unpopular besides facilitating Chinese colonialism.

>No, don't give me shit about it being a propaganda lie, I'll always believe chemical weapons especially are more common than anyone wants to believe.

That's because you're retarded. Saddam had to go because Saddam offered a way forward and threatened (((American))) hegemony.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking jew pawns. Yes yes go and kill for them, goyim.

Is the unknown soldier anywhere as download available?

>Demands all men protect their Nigger gook paki ridden hell scapes
>Meanwhile.exe the chinks are buying everything around his bogan cunt
Keep yapping, I bet you didnt even fight at the battle of Conulla, 2005.

No.

Israel still controls our foreign policy

Not yet I think.

Depression, anxiety which I'm medicated for but I can't afford the £8 every week. I'm also """" officially""" diagnosed with the above so I'm barred for life, good thing really. I would rather serve my current employer (globalist evil corp) than this Paki ridden hell hole.

Wait are you in BC? That would explain a lot about your attitude.
Let's say Canada DOES get overrun and has an eventual Islamic uprising. Wouldn't it make sense to have a modicum of training to fight back?
Also, the invasion of Iraq was retarded, but Saddam was not saviour, he was a retard strongman like the rest of them, who gasses innocent people.

Haz priors, to violent for army.

> I mean if you served for just like 2 years or something.

As far as I know former Canadian soldiers can be called back to active service if it is deemed necessary. Even if not, you better believe it's happening if something goes down, and in that event I don't see why I would bother trying to preserve something that clearly failed.

Look, as much as I've mocked you by all means stand against the Rus (or the Mongolians masquerading as Rus, as the case may be). I'm just saying that for me, preservation of national sovereignty means being a second class citizen at best and Chinese colonialism at worst. Whereas national dissolution means separatism or being annexed by the Americans. I am open to either option.

>As far as I know former Canadian soldiers can be called back to active service if it is deemed necessary.
Within 5 years more or less yes. It's never happened in modern times.

The Rus, or Rurikid's were Finns.

>Hurr hurr dying for Israel makes me True Honorarbre Canadian

Kill yourself.

Yeah, do whatever the jew tells you.
And refugees are nice misunderstood ppl,

>or being annexed by the Americans
Why would you want that?

>I broke my buttstock over his jaw before a group of other muslims dragged the guy behind a wall and beat him to death with bricks.

Do they actually hate the Jihadis that much? My understanding was that a big problem dealing with the insurgencies was that they enjoyed widespread support.

>One of my greatest regrets is not
>Fighting for the Jew

Finnish tribes and Slavic tribes alliance with Scandinavian military chief.