Hidden audio code?

Sup Forums listen to the background sounds in this video. You can easily hear a constant 'laser' sound.

This doesn't seem to be normal for the vids Trump uploads.

Have a listen for yourselves

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312

Could there be a hidden message in the audio? Do we have any anons here good with audio or hidden messages for that matter?

It may be nothing back I'm sure if there's something there Sup Forums will be the ones to find it.

Pic is of the related tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqpHSlHIVro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

You're right. There is a message. It translates to "respond to this positively or your mother dies in her sleep"

4d chess

Could it be possible to separate the said noise?

Wouldn't put such a thing past him. I'd say he's been putting many other hints out there.

Too late for Americans, too early for Europeans. Try again before Europa goes to bed, and the Americans are getting off work.

NO

GUYS

GUYS ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES

FOUR PILLARS NOT FIVE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Reminds me of his CIA speech after the inaguration. He talked about columns and said that the CIA people would understand what he ment.

This was intentional. I think it's happening soon.

big IF FUCKING TRUE HOLY SHIT

explain this plox,I havent touched twitter once

Q

IS

A

LARP

KILL YOURSELF.

This old news. Donald Jr. has posted intimate family photos not available on any image search on the internets.

get on Twitter as @SH1TP0ST3RBOB

If true then Trump is Q or someone that tolled Trump to tweet about small bussyness in his next tweet. Both options means we are living in an awesom timeline!

>purple
>guy who borrowed 200 million dollars from soros
>lifelong democrat and friend of the clintons

really makes you think

and they all cheered.
That was the moment I understood his genius

maybe it's audio compression. it tends to dip in pitch with each word. ive heard these kinds of "noises" before
>laser sound
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqpHSlHIVro
but yeah. kinda weird that people would post a thread like yours, no?

He says amazing every third word as it is. As much as "bigly" or "the.

>4pillars
Oy vey

Simply put, Q had made a post with key words that were also in one of Trumps tweets a minute later.

Hinting that Trump or more likely someone else who also tweets on his account, is Q or in close relation to Q.

Good thinking, user

How funny would it be if Pence was Q.