Little Witch Academia

You think by the end of the series Akko will have become a legend through HARD WORK 'N' GUTS just like Nonoriri?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqfNiaAqlIU
youtube.com/watch?v=K1s_fkI_Sn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are we going to see in her dream?
What will we learn about her?

Really hoping for a timeskip myself. If that happens then yeah probably. She'll be a hero to muggles everywhere

hard work and guts works if your enemy is stupid

but musashi had proven this as a little brainless, much like akko herself, against his opponent kojiro in the famous duel

>through HARD WORK 'N' GUTS

Still working on that basic metamorphic spell practice yet, Kagari-san?

>but musashi had proven this as a little brainless, much like akko herself, against his opponent kojiro in the famous duel

No, because Akko has to work hard for real to get the power. She doesn't have Noriko Nepotism Takaya's connections.

Hopefully not, I'm getting tired of the same trigger development for female MCs

Is this the GENERAL??

Is Sucy just tired or does she have an iron deficiency?

kys then

she reminds me of creepy susie

she's confirmed half human by the official site, so it might have to do with that

Yes.

>What are we going to see in her dream?
Once Akko gets there she'll get unrelentingly pranked in a way that could kill her if she wasn't inside a dream.

What will we learn about her?
If we are lucky about her family, if we are extremely lucky about her mom. But most probably just about Sucy's personality, and that deep, very deep down she's a kinda nice person.
If we're unlucky Imaishi will only show us funny but completely inconsequential stuff.

What's a general

musashi raped kojiroh, that's what happens in all them yuri animse

At least she has the Shiny Rod to give her a leg up every now and again.

Is that the show where everyone is disfigured? Is it good?

>Is that the show where everyone is disfigured?
yeah, I liked it but it got cancelled
youtube.com/watch?v=CqfNiaAqlIU

This.

>She doesn't have Noriko Nepotism

>Noriko

Are you sure?

I thought I was the only one.
They're honestly super similar when you take the time to inspect both of them.

>I thought I was the only one.
i kept saying it in the beginning actually, no one else agreed , but I always felt she must have been partially based on her,
I mean sucy basically sounds like what I imagined creepy susie would sound like if she spoke japanese.

>same VA as noriko

holy shit

One day, they'll be great magic users just like these kids.

Do you think Sucy would enjoy cuddling? She looks so cold, I want to share my body heat with her.

Yeah, although I hope the series won't end too soon.

>Do you think Sucy would enjoy cuddling?
she wouldn't stop you but she wouldn't hug back either.

>she's confirmed half human
Really? I thought that was just because she is a Flip. Who is the human of her parents

whats a flip?

>Implying she wouldn't pat my head and say "There, there." in a tired voice.

Philippine

The most powerful race in the world

Lotte's episode sucked balls, hopefully Sucy's will be better.

Lottes episode didn't suck, it was just boring.
Episode 5 on the other hand...

this show needs a villain and conflict

I want Lotte to suck my balls!

okay shounen ace

>balls
youtube.com/watch?v=K1s_fkI_Sn4

For fuck's sake, report and ignore false flagging posters when you see them.

Which LWA characters that would make the best trio?
Diana, Amanda, and Sucy is my bet.

sucy conztanze, professor pisce

Amanda, Sucy and Lotte

Amanda to contrast the other two's reservedness
Sucy to contrast the other two's optimism
Lotte to contrast the other two's criminal inclinations

Well maybe in time we can get a two or three part thing, but not every animu has to be EPIC or have back-to-back-to-back plot-heavy episodes
I just want to enjoy cute witches

But it already does?
There's Diana and her lackeys, and Akko's inherent disadvantage in magical matters which she needs to overcome.

I dont really see how Diana is a villain

Give it time.

So, if you have to be able to speak to fish (which is touted as a high-level subject that most don't take) in order to take classes with Pices, how the hell did Akko get into the class?

More importantly, why is magic philosophy being placed behind a language barrier?
Fucking fish fags need to speak the english or go back to Atlantis.

The fact that Akko learned fish speak out of nowhere bothered me even more.

maybey she is part fish person

Mrs. Pisces is the best
there is no other option

I just figured she fucked up on her reversion spell or picked it up naturally because of her initial fuck-up of the spell. She's magikarping the whole Witch deal anyway.

she can be part mermaid like that one girl from berserk.
then we can see her boobs

>out of nowhere

It's like you completely ignore the fact that she transformed into a half-fish being capable to understand the language.

She's actually really talented, more so than Diana. But she's so behind everyone else than it doesn't show yet.

so shes like naruto?

Naruto not only belonged to a prestigious old lineage, he was a vessel of both a legendary creature and the reincarnation of the grandson of a goddess.

So no.

SUCY AND LOTTE MADE THEMSELVES INTO FISH, HOWEVER...

AKKO MADE HERSELF A MERMAN (KEY WORD MAN), MERMEN HAVE THE POWER TO SPEAK TO HUMANS AND FISH (AS DEMONSTRATED BY WHEN SHE SPOKE TO THE FISHERMAN YET COULD ALSO SPEAK TO THE FISH)

THIS IS WHY SHE COULD SPEAK FISH AS SHE HAD MASTERED MERMAN MAGIC N SHEEIT

t. my headcanon

>tfw it's revealed Akko's the reincarnation of the legendary witch Jennifer.

>The cult of the Moon is angry moon people magicians that are looking to take earth in order to take the magic away.

>Chariot is also one of those people

>The Shiny Rod only reacts to Moon People

>>The cult of the Moon is angry moon people magicians that are looking to take earth in order to take the magic away.
thats the plot to the naruto sequel user

>Not fanart of Pisces sensei in human form yet.

GOODBYE

I can barely contain my hype, if the chink stream lags tomorrow then heads will roll

>streams

Currently doing a Dopethrone fanart but I can't figure a word to replace the -throne. Any ideas? I was thinking something like Dopepotion or Dopespell.

>Dopethrone fanart
That sounds fantastic.

Just have it as Dope and put Akko's face on it. : - )

What about Dopestone?

Exactly.

Correct me of I'm wrong, but there's going to be an episode titled after the moon, right? That's why I'm joking about it

We don't know, but probably her father.

So is she a reptile/ghost?

From some what research indicates, Sucy is most likely half Aswang, which are beings from Philippino folklore that can shapeshift into any form and are skilled at black magic. They eat the hearts and livers of living, and also suck blood (with a preference for the blood of unborn fetuses) with their tongues. They are said to have pale skin, reclusive and shy personalities, and droopy bloodshot eyes from their nightly feeding sessions.

She could also descend from any other kind of monster, although any Philippino kinds like Tikbalangs are most likely considering her heritage; the Aswang is simply the best candidate because of how many traits it shares with her and her mother.

Holy shit who in his right mind would fuck that. The guy must have been something for Sucy's mom to allow him to fuck her

Sucy's mom raped her dad until she got pregnant, then ate his heart.
She's like a praying mantis except hot.

Dopestone sounds cool. Also I was originally doing Sucy but I can do Akko next.

IS... IS THAT SERGEANT PEPPER?

Is Sucy going to be smoking something? Or inhaling mushroom vapours or something. Haha.

Did the Futa Chariot greentext ever get drawn?

Give it time; drawing is a timely art.

>mfw I'll have to wait until subs are out and don't know if I'll be able to avoid the thread until then

>No Diana in this thread so far
Let's fix this

I always go into the thread the shitpost. it's a lot of fun and I hope for more gun posting tomorrow.

>subs normally come out at around 2 AM
>have to get up at 8, so i don't have time to stay up
>have to wait until i'm back home to watch it, which is normally around 26 hours after the episode airs

>encouraging /d/fag spam

Tattun is spiral power real?

Masterpieces take time. He said he was gonna do it.

I only actually want to see it drawn because it will pull attention away from my witchfu, so people will stop bullying her. And my witch is immune to the /d/rawfags so I don't have to worry about it

but Akko doesn't work hard.
She's too stupid to put more than 5 minutes of effort into anything, so she just tries looking for a way to cheat

this happened every episode so far.

episode 7 proves you wrong

>Futa Chariot greentext
what

This buster suit art is the best thing to come from lwa.

you know it

You have the fortune of not knowing what that is?
In that case, stop inquiring further.

Is it sunday yet?

>tfw I will NEVER get to pull the anal beads out of Shiny Chariot/Ursula's delicious asshole while her body is glued to me while riding me in the cowgirl position

>you will never be a little witch
>you will never be a raging lesbian
>you will never seduce barbera with your feminine wiles
>you will never watch her melt with need as you press her face into your bust
>you will never feel her moan into your bosom as you lustfully grab at her body
>you will never bring the blushing girl to your room
>you will never forcefully throw her onto your bed as you loom over her
>you will never grab her by the face and hear her submissively whimper as you tell her exactly what you're going to do to her