If you're so obsessed with kicking out blacks because on average they're low IQ...

If you're so obsessed with kicking out blacks because on average they're low IQ,why don't you just kick out all the low IQ people,regardless of color?

It makes me think you don't really care about IQ,you're only using it as an excuse to kick blacks out...

Suck it.

>why don't you just kick out all the low IQ people,regardless of color?

We should, retard.

Like you dont even comprehend what constitutes a race, you dumb faggot. Don't even post again on my watch.

Because this way, kicking blacks, you don't have to administer IQ tests, which is an extremely abusable and error-prone process.

KHAZAR MILKERS

I fucking love coming here to watch all the mutts larp about muh genes when the reality is that slavery was the single biggest own goal in the history of western civilisation. Imagine a USA that never went down the slavery timeline.
>import Jamal
>let’s go slaughter all our white brothers in Europe
>sorry Jamal you go free now have eternal gibs
>wew lad this country is full of niggers blacking the shit out of economy
Mutts literally had paradise and fucked it up for a few years cheap labour.
>hurr I love gangster rap
Gys Ethan

>Short sited.
Smart blacks have stupid black kids. The smart ones just won the lottery.

Gib link to khazar milkies

but..

blacks are getting rich

>It makes me think you don't really care about IQ,you're only using it as an excuse to kick blacks out
I care about IQ, but I don't care about inferior races. Also it's not just blacks that need to get kicked out

>gib

your solution would be better sure, but its less practical
you don't have to make someone take a test to figure out if they're black
maybe if you could convince all the low iq people to somehow mark themselves in a way easily visible by others
finally as Stefan has pointed out, stupid white people can have smart kids
sure they'll fuck them up, but the point is that for one race the smart people are the norm
for the other the smart people are the deviation

It's in the pic, leaf.

The inbred morons here would be among the first to get shipped to retardville so of course they'd hate that.

This moron just contradicted himself, so you know this dumb fuck would go bye bye. Then again, he's in Russia, so he's probably safe since this kind of retardation is part and parcel over there.

These cousin fuckers would get sent packing, too.

>ZA DOM, SPREMNI
remember your past Hrvatska-user, dont be a nigger shill!

gee, i wonder (((who))) could be behind this meme flag

You're going to be kicking out a much larger percentage of blacks if you're going to be kicking out people with low IQs

Because two dumb white people can still have smart kids. There's genius DNA in all whites that has a chance to manifest. Niggers do not possess this.

The mongolian is right, we need to kick out all brainlets, and only let the smartest people stay. Blacks, pajeets, slavs, even normal whites. Only our Jewish overlords can stay.

Not an argument, sheep fucking mongrel.

Because most low iq people aren't forced into colleges and jobs they aren't able to properly participate in, based on quotas.

Blacks and Hispanics who have low IQs (that are proven by the colleges themselves) are allowed in colleges with far lower entry requirements and pushed into jobs based on quota lists.

this is pasta, fuck you croatia

Ok.

>posts the pic where her boobs are enlarged

Someone post the original

If i should get surrounded by idiots, i rather be surrounded by white idiots.

GIVE ME THOSE MILKIES MOMMY

fucking dumb niggers and kikes need to be gassed

Regression and ascension to the mean.

you'd have to kick all of Sup Forums then

This is another thing. You complain when niggers don't have jobs. But if they have a job, regardless of what tactic was used, you bitch about THAT too?

Okay maybe you just want them in fast food only. But then they bitch about low wages and you say "well maybe they need to get a better job". They need to go to school for that. Well hello there affirmative action--but but quotas. Why won't you make up your mind, alt right?

This an spergs autist n mentally ill
Able smart an healthy only

the average white iq is 105 so there's a good percentage of people posting itt that would be classified as stupid

Because size of tits and intelligence is often inversely related you ignorant fuck.

Saddly, it's not same ear separation

I’m all for sterilizing anyone with an IQ of 90 or lower. Regardless of Race.

based

Well, we kinda did do that in a sense.

There was no welfare state, and low IQ people tended to have fewer kids and live in poor areas among other low IQ people.

When we started subsidizing the breeding of poor and stupid people with food stamps and medicaid, we ended up with more poor and stupid people.

If an IQ study were to be performed today with a large sample size in America, I bet we’d see another bell emerging around 85 on the normal distribution because of this.

>not wanting to kick blacks out regardless of reasons

But if you kick out all the dumb people who's going to do mennial labour?

>why don't you just kick out all the low IQ people,regardless of color?
Cause then amerimuts would have to kick out themselves, leaving only Jews and Asians in their cunt

We're ethnic cleansing not IQ cleansing

Croatia clearly needs a lot more niggers

What kind of darkies?

She looks so fucking weird. Instant prunedick

We want them out because they're savages who are racist against us and destroy everything

>kicking out bc iq

Nobody makes this argument. It's bc of violence and usage of gibs. You are monster faggot.

You gay asf.

fpbp

Shut up and post more pics of Ben Shapiro's hot sister. I'm a proud American and a capitalist by nature, but I'd fuck her in a Che Guevara T-shirt and a beret just to piss off her smug brother. YEET

Some low IQ people are useful though, we still need menial workers who will keep the population going. The white working class have a wide range of IQ, still high enough to not behave like beasts though, which is what counts.

ok

Who cares about intelligence. The British underclass are predominantly white and predominantly retarded. I would just like to keep our distinct ethnicity, culture, history and customs well-tended to and intact.

Exactly. Because i know my people can do better if they werent being held back by fucking niggers and other low IQ subhumans.

cam girl yet?

where did Sup Forums find this chick?

Dumbfucks who cant spell the word menial. That's who.

Trying to push an agenda keeping any blacks in society with a front of Khazar milkers.. Who is behind this.

no likey?

Look up "regression to the mean" and apply that to 1st world birthrates and rates of miscegenation in the west, then get back to me, you uninformed dunce.

Nice meme fag; jew.

[citation needed]

But it's a damn good excuse!

Black are the first order of business, after that resources will be freed up to start an actual eugenics program and breed out the weakness. You will need some people around to do shit people with high IQ won't.

how about both

Hey OP everyone hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers. In Africa we're killing each other because one set of niggers have a slightly darker skin tone than the other niggers. Stop blaming whitey.

seh's got biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ears

BIG JEWISH MILKERS

we should still kick out all the blacks though.

Sounds good to me

Dinner Time ! !

They're just intimidated by the alpha Black males and their SMV. That's all there is to it.

>If you're so obsessed with kicking out blacks because on average they're low IQ,why don't you just kick out all the low IQ people,regardless of color?

Because at the end of the day you still need people to do their McJobs, and white people are less violent and threatening than black people.