Why Are Italians such pussies?

Are Italians just natural pussies? Why do they always cry and get emotional like little girls whenever confronted? I wonder if it has been this way for some time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
nature.com/articles/nature14230
livingdna.com/en-au
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There’s nothing an Italian fears more than a proud Anglo man, it makes him realise just how pathetic, dark and puny he is in presence of such graceful magnificence

If we could build a cohesive identity for the Anglo diaspora that would be great.

Americans aren't anglo.

OI GUBNA GOT A LOISCENCE FOR DAT ????

t. eternal anglo

The US was founded on Anglo values.

Fun fact, that girl has fantasies about Anglo men every night, she’s probably fucked every Anglo tourists whose been to her town, she would let an Anglo use that baguette as a dildo on her

>Another LARPing thread

There are more Anglos in the US than anywhere else on Earth.

aye

Kay? Still isn't anglo. South America was founded on Iberian and catholic values, you don't see me calling them Iberians

No offence, but anglos are very unattractive, you make up for it in other ways, but anglos just are not attractive.

True, but only a very small amount are probably 100% Anglo.

Uhuh? being 25% Anglo doesn't make you anglo, it makes you a mutt. Brittany Venti would be an anglo if you're going by that definition

Depends, Anglo's seem have very high skilled seduction techniques, but just based of looks, they're alright.

Off looks, none of you are attractive. Maybe 1 in 50 are 8/10. The women there though, atleast the posh ones are very feminine and attractive. What some anglos have are very attractive accents but most of you sound poor.

yeah just depends really, depends what areas you go to, some areas most look inbred as fuck.

I will admit you have some very attractive and posh women but the only truly hot, conservative looking woman I met was from wales. Only ever went to London once and it was full of pakis and indians. I'd love to visit London but it really doesn't feel like what I imagined London to be.

> USA white majority is german
> the only worthy country on the list
> muh anglo pride

Should we let the Dutch/Germans in our club?

Canzuk when......btw its like 1000 signatures away from being sent from change . org

Or germanic in general

Well canzuk is projected to be third most powerful nation accordin to wiki

The Swedish are by far the most pathetic pussies on the planet.

Anglo would imply anglican descent. The Dutch aren't anglican.

italians are NOT white, and they will all HANG on the day of the rope

You know how slutty girls always cuddle and hold each other all the time to look more attractive to guys and titillate them. Italian men act like this when they are out hanging around the fountain whistling at tourist girls.

we and our political parties can insult niggers without fearing of getting into prison. You, not so much. Stay cucked friendo

Your greatest city were ruins left by greek and etruscan mutts. The americans fled shitty uk for a reason.

>Americans aren't anglo.
I'm more Anglo than most Anglos.

what are you talking about, everybody in the british isles chew on their mates' foreskins as a jolly round of bants

The Scottish national anthem literally starts with talking about how freedom in Italy "Expires amid softness and sighs"

youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4

hello brother

One drop rule, muttly

Looks like some of your mutt family got KHANED

All Western Europeans descend from the same tribes. The first inhabitants of the British Isles actually came from Spain but their genetic legacy in modern Britons is very minimal.
This is a pretty typical breakdown of which regions the genes that make-up the modern Anglo came from.
And the root of Anglo isn't Anglican, it's from the Angles.

>forgetting the Celts
>forgetting that native Britons BTFO medniggers twice
Angry about your lack of foreskin? You're half way to castration

>white majority is german
kek this is what Sup Forums actually believes?
even 23andkike knows better than that.

that's cool that you have Orkney roots. They got Vikanged the hardest.

Finns are good people and besides the kikes who run those sites like to fuck with people

>Looks like some of your mutt family got KHANED
kek, yeah, KHANED hard.
My maternal grandmother was born in Chicago to two immigrants from Sweden. So I was expecting to be ~25% Scandinavian.
So the big surprise was having almost 90% British Isles ancestry (that implies that British DNA made its way to Sweden), and that I had the Finnish and Chuvash ancestry. It's all from my Grandma.
It makes me wonder how many proud Swedes are actually more KHANED than they think.

Nah I'm actually 1/8 North German/Danish on my mom's side. The test just reads it as Scandinavian.

Danish is Scandinavian, user. But I was talking about the 1.1% Orkney Islands part.

Chuvash are Turkic pepples.
See above

>Chuvash are Turkic pepples.
They speak an Oghur Turkic language from when they were part of Volga Bulgaria but the genetic legacy of the Volga Bulgar Turkic Steppe people is actually pretty minimal.
They're mostly Finno-Slavic with Central European roots, pic related.
They're basically remnants of the Sabir people AKA Suars who mixed heavily with the Finno-Ugric Mari people.

what is the source? I would like to compare Irish and Welsh and Scottish and English against each other.

>Danish is Scandinavian, user.
Well yeah. I was meaning how the test just sees that 1/8 to be Scandinavian only instead of a mixture of Scandinavian and German.

>But I was talking about the 1.1% Orkney Islands part.
eh, I tend to be skeptical with percentages that low. Though Orcadians are definitely some of the most vikang'd people in the British isles.

> Anglos are fine
> Italians are fine
> OP is a massive trans queer multigendered nongendered faggot

They lost their spine back when they stopped being Romans.

Emotional Arab blood which instead of being channeled into an aggressive religion like Islam it is channeled into a passive religion like Christianity.

>the absolute O B S E S S I O N

The source is the results of my ancestry test, I can't link to it, but I can show you the differences for the various regions I have ancestry from. They don't have a breakdown like that for Irish (they openly state their data bank for Ireland is pretty weak at the moment and that they might either overstate or understate your level of Irish heritage because of that)
Pic related is Northwest Scotland. I'll show South Wales Border next.

Hmmm... I'm starting to suspect they don't have good data on Germany. My paternal grandmother had a German maiden name so it was pretty surprising that I didn't have detectable German ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring

>what is the source?
the source of the circle chart is Living DNA, but they use the data from this study in pic related.

link: nature.com/articles/nature14230

INSHALLAH

Here's South Wales Border. Also I included their sources for it in this screenshot.

>Hmmm... I'm starting to suspect they don't have good data on Germany.
Yeah, and they have absolute shit tier data on Ireland as well. They're supposed to be coming out with Irish sub-regions sometime next summer. It'll be interesting to see how my map changes when they get it out.

It's still better than 23andkike though. Living DNA uses standardized and confirmed reference populations. 23andkike does not confirm native status of their reference populations.

pic related. notice how the welsh are the most distinct people in all of Britain. Very strange imo.

Here's what they say about Ireland.
They have more of the old Spanish DNA than the rest of the British Isles.

here's a map with locales for those continental labels

It's fine though, they tell you straight-up when you first get your results that they're still expanding their databases and you'll get more resolution over time. Since they update your results as they get more data you can't really complain.

godda lizenz fo dis thred mayht?

BLEEEAAARPH WE UMERICUNZ HAV MOST ANGLOS I MESELF AYM 1/1025 ANGLO BLEEEEAAARRRGH!!!!

>t. Ching Chong Chinaman

>british ancestry
>all the worst states full of niggers and mutt whites

the anglo is a pluage where ever he goes.

kek, saved.

Italy is super cultured

Food
Fashion
Sports (esp. soccer)
Beautiful language
Art
Epic history (Rome/Renaissance/Fascist eras)

You would be hard pressed to find anyone better

>hating innocent kids
You guys are fucking pathetic

>pluage

so the north has more scandavian in it and the south east and south west have more French and German but different types of French and German?

Forgetting Rome taught the Gaul how to kill

Whatever happened to the anglo mafia?

Sort of. This isn't necessarily direct ancestry from recent events(such as vikang raids/settlements), but in all probability ancient migrations from somewhere around 10,000 years ago when the ice sheet was beginning to recede from northern Europe.

>blm nigger doesn't know history
can't say I'm surprised

Hush we’re the only relevant country in the Anglo sphere.

anglos are a feminine people.

always making groups like girls do just to diss other people

Wouldn't say it to my face anglo nigger

What test is this

livingdna.com/en-au

>Americans
>Anglo
No, it's not 1800

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere

'British Americans' are less than 10% of the US population and you can bet 99% of those are something like 1/132nd British. It's a nation of mush.

Some areas are very high english surname areas still to this day. My ancestry is predominantly english surname on both sides, with a few german surnames thrown in. No irish, itailian, slav, french, any of the crap. Not that there's anything wrong with those ethnicities.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

see

>100% British ancestry since 1600!

There's anglo (as in english blood) and there's anglosphere.

I thought a was 2/3 British at best and I turned out to be 90% British. I have an English surname.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Americans think they're less British than they actually are.