Hey user, take a seat and dig in

>Hey user, take a seat and dig in
>Merry Christmas
>how come you haven't found a girlfriend yet?

My family aren't wh*Te.

>Little girl: Hehehe, fucking loser

cause im 23 and want to live my life and not be brought down by some bitch.

AYE CUH WHEN'S YOU GONNA FIND A BITCH HOMIE

even without a girlfriend i wish i could sit down with nice looking family like this for Christmas.

Because I'm focussing on myself, I'd rather improve myself first then focus on others.

They chew through my money and I barely have enough to spend after rent and bills come out.

>I'm a stronk independent man

Because I like anime and I prefer my 2D waifus over disgusting whores.

Arrange me a small town big titted girl and she should be fair.
Also, need a car as dowry and 20 lakh in cash.

Dad: consider it done, we live you user.

And they say Sup Forums can't into diversity.

nice

because I broke up last month

tell me about it. Planned to start a family with a cunt 3 years in until she decided to ride the carousel. I'm jaded beyond polish at this point.

>A whole plate of just peas
For what fucking purpose?

Well, because despite doing pretty much everything right, each girl I've ever dated has eventually either annoyed me to the point I have to excise them from my life like a tumor, or run screaming for the hills because they're demented psychopaths. At this point my detection system for self preservation against women is so well honed I only need to spend a few hours with a woman before I can establish if she's a toxic mess or not, and right now I guess I'm between girls because it's getting harder and harder to find anyone worth dating. Any other stupid questions or can I enjoy the food now?

t.Jimmy Russell

>"Well I'm dating if that makes you feel better. Not finding a lot of girlfriend material though. Something about gals that put nudes up on the internet or videos of them getting drunk and naked, doesn't really make me think about getting serious when someone treats life like a joke."

You have to keep trying Bruder. It's statistics, you can't expect to find the right one after 10, 20 or even 50 tries.
Even if she isn't perfect, no woman is, you have to make kids with her and if you can't deal with her anymore, leave her and take the kids.
My point being, you need the kids. But it's america and i know what a divorce means in the US. Avoid getting married i guess and just tell her lies that you will marry her after your 3rd child or so.
PS leffen, you could just marry another woman and have more kids with her.

Would you wait until after marriage to ask her to show bob and vagene?

My hand works well enough for me.

Obviously, premarital sex is a sin.