America will be "taking names" of countries at the United Nations Jerusalem vote

Wondering which countries will the USA bomb for the Jews next?
Stay tuned for the coming UN Jerusalem vote...
>America will be writing down names of countries that are not "good allies"
rt.com/usa/413696-jerusalem-unga-haley-taking-names/

The American government speaks, but Israeli words come out. To the point where Israel doesnt even have to make public comments anymore: America is its mouthpiece.

Obama purged his military from dissenters not fighting for the jew.

greatest ally

> US takes notes and names

They are doing it for years whenever someone disagrees with them.
Bigger countries dont give a shit, small ones will get bullied, nothing new. US rabid dog is barking on bigger people and biting small kids like usual.

fucking Chad

jews about behind it all11!!! it's conspiracy1!!!!

Chad Chad ---- Virgin Emu slaves

>the chad anti zionist
>the virgin israeli puppet

America should bomb all the countries who are against Zionism in the UN. That's what greatest allies do for each other.

Go suck a pork dick, achmed.

sometimes I think Jews are better at shitposting than both Aussies and leafs

retarded...rather be in with Israel than any of those middle eastern hell holds

>implying USA isn't supporting Saudi Arabia

Another RT cocksucking Moroccan. Kys

American Jews in Israel no doubt. Hating on themselves in the "promised land", shitposting at their own kind, and encouraging antisemitism and race hatred. Such a Jew tactic

Based Chad.

God I wish we could just bomb Israel. Fuck off already I'm sick of you like Zionist taking over my country

I can't wAit to get an anti-Zionist Democrat into the white house. You have no control over atheist leaders which is whY Christians aren't fit to run America. Fuck you juden you deserve isolation. Boycott, Divest and Sanction

henlo secret ally

You must be proud of yourself, turning your back against fellow Arabs to kiss America's ass

THE F%%£$ YOU MEAN 'SOMETIMES'!

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes (you)

Little Shlomo slowly tries to make his way to his computer. His extreme physical weight makes it much harder for him to navigate properly across the room's floor, littered with empty Mt. Dew bottles and all kinds of various dragon dildos. He seats in his dirty and run-down chair, which groans at the shock of his 200, extremely heavy pounds bearing down on it, and presses the start button on his outdated computer.

As his computer boots up with a humming sound, Shlomo picks up a dossier from the trash-littered floor and examines it. It's his trusty old manual made by the JIDF, containing various instructions for debate with anti-Zionists in online forums. He proceeds to open the dossier with his fat, and very smelly hands. One of Shlomo's fat arms accidently knocks down one of his countless empty Vaseline tubes, and underneath exposes an old picture which he had long forgotten. Shlomo was utterly surprised to see it was still there. "Oh Miranda, you dirty Gentile shitze, why wouldn't you love me?" Shlomo whimpers under his heavy breath. Suddenly, all of his repressed and painful memories back from high school return to Shlomo.

Being rejected by his love, her filthy goyim friends laughing at him, him starting to cry and running off like so many times before. To this day he remains a bitter and hate-filled virgin. He always blamed the Gentiles for his own failures.

m8 sometimes you aren't even trying

>The Chad Anti-Zionist
>The Virgin Desperate-for-a-trade-deal-but-we-still-disagree Britain

just end it now senpai

>no control over atheist
top fucking kek