Cunts... Not even once

"M-m-marry me user! I would't lie to you, would I? I-I never fucked Chad, it's your child I swear. I was a virgin before I met you! also, I would never leave you for anyone like Tyrone, he's my friend, I'm not marrying you for half your income and alimony if we get divorced either. H-Honest!"

"...Just let me put my make up on first."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57fPq4UfEk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=57fPq4UfEk0

Do not fool yourselves. Women do not possess hearts and will only truly love their offspring.

so are you gonna tell me something i dont know at some point or just post bogus slides all night long

I can't believe this needed fixing.

If they come to hate the man that gave them offspring - and they will, they see the man in the offspring and start emotionally torturing the offspring and resent them for taking up their time and push them out of the house at 18

That girl on the left is still pretty I think. If that acne clears up she doesn't seem like she needs make-up at all to be beautiful. In fact, perhaps if she didn't use mystery chemicals to coat her face in she wouldn't get the acne in the first place.

I am sorry you had to go through that.

I am a walking divorce settlement guarantee

No one posses any heart
Homosapiens are animals, who just dream they are "Men"

Who isn't? You either must make large sacrifices to keep a woman happy, or convert to Islam and guarantee death if there is adultery.
Very deep. More, please.

/thread

You take the red pill when this dream is over

This acne is the result of multiple venereal diseases. Guess where and with how many people she gathered it

Thanks user that was really annoying to look at

Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass you fucking cunt

Im talking about the family I came from. A divorce settlement guarantee for my mother

I still would.

I felt bad for the guy, but fuck defend yourself

>he's can't tell if a woman is caked up in make up or not
absolute autism. I mean, do you even have a mom or sisters to grow up with?

>all that money spent on makeup
>not going to a dermatologist
Explain this roasties.