Who were the strongest of the Akatsuki, how would you power rank them?

Who were the strongest of the Akatsuki, how would you power rank them?

Top tier:
Itachi
Orochimaru
Pain
Tobi
High tier:
Kisame
Kakuzu
Sasori
Hidan
Shit tier:
Deidara
Konan
Zetsu

close enough

>Naruto powerlevel threads
FUCK OFF

It is supposed to give discussion.

Pain > Obito > Itachi > Orochimaru > Sasori > Kakuzu > Deidara > Kisame > Konan > Zetsu > Hidan

TOP TIER:
Itachi
Orochimaru
Tobi

HIGH TIER:
Pain
Kisame
kakuzu
Deidara

SHIT TIER:
Hidan
Konan
Zetsu
Sasori

FTFY

Orochimaru isn't even top 5 you retard.

Pain > Itachi/Tobi > Deidara/Konan/Kisame >> Kakuzu > Orochimaru >> Sasori > Hidan

>pain
>above oro
>dies once and stays dead
>Oro dies like 5 times and manages to come back

cmon now b8.

Fuck off you cancerous Naruto spammer.

Don't think Sup Forums doesn't notice you bumping all your Naruto spam threads from page 10.

Your underage Narutard self belongs on reddit and .

If we are talking about overall abilities.

Top to bottom
>Tobi
All the bullshit abilities he inserted into himself, borderline demi-god before he got fucked over by Madara.

>Pain
Strongest member in Akatsuki before Naruto went full retard with power levels.

>Orochimaru
Strongest potential of all the members, due to his vast knowledge of jutsu, and reincarnation.

>Kisame
One of the ones with the strongest chakra in the group. Probably the most 'ninja' character in the series, in terms of personality. Up there with pre-war arc Itachi and Danzo. He got gimped from a good fight because of 'muh training arc.' Best death in the series though.

>Konan
Given the opportunity to prepare in advance, she could potentially be one of the deadliest in the group. If it wasn't for Obito being plot shielded she could have easily killed him. Her paper bombs were a bigger threat than Deidara's art. However she likely had the weakest chakra in the group.

>Sasori
Probably the best assassin in the group. Nearly immortal.

>Hidan
Actually immortal. He'd be higher up if he wasn't a complete retard.

>Kakuzu
Same with Hidan, except not an idiot. His weakness was pretty shit. If anyone figured it out he'd be dead pretty fast.

>Deidara
Interesting ability, but really vulnerable to certain types of chakra. Doesn't help that Deidara was a complete aspie and incapable of using his ability in a more practical way.

>Itachi
Guy was nearly dead. If we are talking 'war arc' Itachi with his eye's back and chakra then I'd put him under Kisame. In hindsight as cool as he was, he didn't have any super fancy OP Sharingan like Madara/Sasuke/Obito. His specialty was in genjutsu.

I don't think you can properly rank Zetsu due to his ability and being a part of Kaguya.

Kishi only came up with random bullshit ways to keep him alive to convenience the plot and they were all contrived means of keeping him around. In a battle with Pain, Oro dies and stays dead. Oro maybe takes out 3 of the weakest paths. Deva alone wipes him out with minimal ease.

Fuck off Narutards

Itachi is canonically the strongest member of Akatsuki even above Nagato, and I hate Itachi.

Hidan was probably the weakest.
Kisame is the most underrated, he was top-tier.

Tobi above all. It is a fact.

Fuck off narutard

Sasori was the coolest.

>defeated by Taijutsu
>underated

He was a dumb nigger.

Orochimaru was and is the strongest member.

>>Top tier:
>Orochimaru
>>Shit tier:
>Konan
You're fucking stupid, even for Narutards standard, kill yourself.

>defeated by arguably the strongest Taijutsu master alive at the time
Yes.

>without needing to open the eight gate or break a real sweat.

The eighth gate obliterated Madara, you faggot.
It rivals the most bullshit abilities in terms of powerlevel. Kisame was a normal ninja, not a god with hax eyes.

>Orochimaru was and is the strongest member.
He was outclassed by a 4 tailed Kyuubi.

>One guy is literally immortal
>One guy can make you lose your mind just by looking at you
>One guy is Uchiha fucking Madara
>And one guy is a teenager who uses puppets sort of well and barely holds his own against fucking Sakura

Hidan should be at the bottom of any tier

in the first season or so of Shitpuuden lmao. Where everything was eventually replaced by current skill levels.

Remember 1st and 2nd hokage not decimating Hiruzen

Kisama was a water nigger with no real skill, just reliance on Samehada to feed him chakra after he got rekt by other ninja. Useless fodder Akatsuki.

Pain
> singlehandedly destroys the hidden leaf

Orocimaru
> fails despite having TWO villages to help him

>implaing Pain is not literally the strongest.

please get your life together user

Name one thing that Orochimaru did in the war that was of any worth.[

>Oro actually wanting to destroy the hidden leaf

It's like you weren't really watching the series at all...

To put this into perspective, Madara received a beating in his real mortal body by all 9 tailed beasts and managed to escape with a severed arm and nothing more. Then proceeded to rape them all.

Healed the current Kage and saved Tsunades life who in turn helped Sakura summon a larger amount of Katsuyu from the bone Forrest which helped every ninja in the war.

You are failing to see how the series power levels were a sliding scale and were readjusted after the first few seasons because they made certain ninjas underpowered.

Konan is the strongest akatsuki when it comes to going to pound town if you catch my drift AYOOOOO

Wow, so he's a medic now? That's quite the fall from the supposedly "strongest Akatsuki member".

That's nice and all but it's baseless conjecture. Show me a single feat of power that warrants the title of "strongest Akatsuki member"

oro couldn't even kill jiraiya.

guess who could?

Pain

Nice, you asked for something important and you got something very important. Way to show how pathetic an argument you really had lmao.

Also, being continually hunted by the series 2 main characters and eventually being let off for committing dozens of crimes, manipulating one of the series main chars for over half the show... living forever....finding a way to unseal his arms from the reaper of death...

Can you imagine how godly Deidara's faps were?

Orochimaru is actually my favorite character, but you got to admit he got the short stick in comparison once everyone else got bullshit powers.

he endured all the asspulls whilst getting life hax asspulls himself, evens out enough. He is still alive and most of them are dead.

he's alive cause he got irrelevant enough so killing him to show how dire the situation is wasn't needed. i love the guy, i love that he was strong without "muh bloodline" or "muh tailed beast" fuck naruto, O. was the real master of hard work. But common man, you cant tell me he would have stand a chance against full-gate guy, naruto, sasuke, madara, tobi and some others.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.