British woman Rebecca Dykes raped and killed by Lebos in Beirut

Great Britain, used to rule 1/4 of the world, now her citizen got murdered like a piece of shit.

thesun.co.uk/news/5159523/rebecca-dykes-british-diplomat-murdered-dead-beirut-latest-news/

A BRITISH diplomat found dead in Beirut is believed to have been raped and murdered. Rebecca Dykes, 30, was discovered on Saturday near a motorway with a piece of string around the neck in the Lebanese capital.

She had been due to fly home to her family for Christmas. Hugo Shorter, British ambassador to Lebanon, said: “The whole embassy is deeply shocked.” The diplomat's body was discovered on Saturday with a piece of string around the neck. Ms Dykes, who worked with the Department for International Development (DID), was last seen at midnight when she left a cafe alone after spending the evening with friends.

Police believe she was murdered around 4am. The killer dumped her body beside an expressway just north of the Lebanese capital. Rebecca, a keen runner who spoke four languages, had been due to fly home to be with her family for Christmas this weekend. One Lebanese official said police believed she had been strangled and possibly raped and sexually assaulted. An investigation has been launched into her death.

and nothing of value was lost

>Burn the coal
Literally no one gives a fuck m8. No one but you it seems.

Why do you care out of interest? You say herp "used to rule 1/4 of the world". Sure but women weren't allowed to vote back then. Now they can vote, they can breathe without my permission, they can even go get murdered in Beirut and do you know why I and many others don't care?

Should I tell you?

Because they fucking asked for it, they literally marched and they begged and they pleaded for it. So the more of them that get to learn what the real world is like? The fucking sooner we can return to normality, when a bitch knows that the only place she belongs, is the kitchen.

Thank you, have a great day.

>Dykes

good point bong bro

rebecca dykes ....

dykes

some roastie who thought she was man enough for diplomatic service, goes to muzzie country, goes out jogging
cause she dont need no man, shes a strong independent woman

bye bye rebecca

/thread

doesnt israel want to bomb lebanon? i smell mossad...

UK Foreign travel advice
Lebanon

Crime

The risk to tourists from petty or violent crime is moderate. There is a risk of vehicle crime and bag snatching. Take sensible precautions to protect yourself and your belongings.

There have been incidents of armed robberies and physical attacks against passengers in shared taxis (known locally as service taxis) with passengers being attacked by either the driver or other passengers. Don’t use shared taxis or taxis hailed on the street. Only use taxis from recognised companies. Hotels can advise on firms with cars that are recognised as being safe and well maintained.

>British

I think this post is relevant, mostly due to the fact that this doesn't look like a completely random incident, perhaps something planned behind the scenes by ( ( ( T H E M ) ) ).

brOWNED

Further more, reeks of a spooks operation.

>Great Britain
Thats an island user

The Uber driver that killed her was Syrian and he was Muslim. Friendly reminder that Lebanon has a 48% population of Christians. According to all news stations rape and murder are very rare crimes in Lebanon ESPECIALLY against foreigners. Which is why I knew from day 1 the guy that did it was Syrian. He'll be killed in prison if its any consolation.
My info? My uncle is a police commissioner in Lebanon.

Leave it to the Australians to turn my morning wood into morning steel.

How dare you post with that flag, you fucking sandnigger pedophile?

I'm white I'll post with whatever flag I want, cunt.

>dyed hair

No doubt she put herself in needless danger with her progressive view if non whites

She's safe in Beirut its safer than London unironically her mistake? Was ordering an uber not a licensed cab in Lebanon cabs won't charge more than 20$ to take you from one end of the country to the other. I feel bad for her but asking for an uber in Lebanon of all places is kinda silly.

> melt the sand, lose your hand

fpbp

SO CLOSE TO BEING FUNNY FUCK
If only you could rhyme sand with something better than hand.

What? Was she trying to hitch hike around the ME to show how peaceful Arabs are?

a bot wrote that article

>roastie goes to middle east
>roastie gets raped and murdered

I literally feel nothing. At least the family will be glad to be rid of her left wing stupidity.

Why did she bother? She could have gotten raped and murdered by muslim degenerates in her home country.

>A BRITISH diplomat found dead in Beirut
>raped and sexually assaulted
Yet another sad story about an encounter of the kebab kind