Liberals are the successors to Roman ideals

Prove me wrong Sup Forums racist scum

>the ideals of one dying civilisation are the same as another dying civilisation

Be careful not to strain your neck with that big brain of yours.

op is such a massive faggot he actually bends space-time around him

fuck off slide thread
no bump for you

Mad cause bad

/thread

sage

No, that's fascists sweetie

When Rome the country fell, it was a shithole. If the way Byzantium ran things was any insight, the inteligencia and leadership in these places was as stupid and incestuous (socially) as humanly possible.

No, only a retard would think that liberals do anything other than destroy great civilisations

Rome died, the moment Caesar died.

>Liberals are the successors to Roman ideals
Kill yourself.
Just for being historically illiterate.
Rome existed for a fucking long time identifying "constant" ideals through that time will be hard.

But Probably some of the Ideals were:
Slavery
Militarism
Patriarchy

Which all seem really liberal to me.

I get the SPR but what the fuck is Q? Quantitative Easing?

Senate Peoples Queer Republic? Senate People Queef Republic? Senate Peoples Quazimodo Republic?

Sort your cunting language out you disgusting Roman filth. I KILL YOU ALL!

liberals are not pro-slavery

Senate/S and the people/P (who are/Q) Romans/R.

just read cicero and the way he described the ideal empire, its everything liberals hate (the importance of traditions for example). he is a prime example of romans

Savages.

>Roman killed Jesus and tons of Christians
I spose that's 'bout right. Libtards do hate christian values.

Rome died when his Cicero died

That assassinatiom was the biggest fuck up in history.

Can't argue with that. Rome was a city, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Actually the Jews killed Jesus. Romans were just executing their law in the region, not really caring about the religious question. The Jews were the ones who sold out Jesus and inspired the crucifiction, because the rich Judean kikes were the main enemies of Christian thought.

"Fucking jews"
t. Gaius

Perhaps right before it collapsed into decadence and moral corruption.

They were liberal for the time pleb. My boot has tasted the blood of idiots like you.
See above.
And again the pot calls the Kettle Black.
Rome died the minute that tyrant took power. It would still exist to this day hadn't that retard went and fucked it up.
True comrade.
I am not a jew nor am I the fan of any tribalism. In order for the "human" race to prevail all categories and all racial/tribal identities must die. There must be a racial amalgamation that no race may avoid. Only then can peace be insured along with technological advances and the implementation of post-scarcity Communism.

>Thought actors were only one level above slaves and whores
>thought theater was degenerate and let minds live in fantasy instead of reality
>peace through victory
>non Romans were not capable of being citizens
>thought homosexuality was faggy
>militaristic
>celebrated religion and patriotism
>conqured browns and made them pay tribute and not vice versa

Yeah just like modern liberals

Augustus was a great leader?

Even you...Brutus

Jews threatened to chimp out of the Romans didn't let them kill Jesus. Pilate was already on thin ice with the Princep and didn't want any more negative reports to go to Rome.

Can you read degenerate. Gulags were meant for people like you.

>Liberal
>Slave owner

Pick one.

shut the FUCK UP
Senatus PopulusQue Romanus
the Senate and People of Rome
Que is an ending that adds its word to the subject or object, in this case People and Senate. Romanus is in the Genitive case, which gives it ownership or possession, in this case of the Senate and People. Another way to translate: Rome's Senate and People.

Once upon a time being liberal didn't equate to being a humanitarian