You Americans have the 2nd amendment to protect yourself from a tyrannical government or any entity that is taking away...

You Americans have the 2nd amendment to protect yourself from a tyrannical government or any entity that is taking away your rights. So why do you keep shooting up schools instead of going down to the FCC headquarters and killing Ajit Pai and everyone else there?

I was wondering this too.

Americans really don't seem like Americans any more. None of them are willing to sacrifice themselves for America because it's become so shit.

>So why do you keep shooting up schools
Because those are democrats killing mostly other democrats and/or they are jewish hoaxes altogether.

Ummmm, hate crime anyone? Just because he's indian doesn't mean he should be killed...

oh and nice try fbi
try posting this bullshit to /k/

Because we went from the 1990s which was nothing but growth and expansion to every part of our existence being turned upside down in less than 20 years. What the fuck are we supposed to do?

You can clearly see my location is the UK you fucking dope, and the other guy is Canadian

Like I said you go down to the FCC offices and kill everyone including the receptionist

Yea and then what? Get killed by weather warfare? Have the economy collapse and everything drops into mad max chaos? You haven't thought this through.

ok cia nigger

Why would the economy collapse if a communications agency went down?
btw your economy is gonna collapse in a few years anyway so atleast have a free internet while you still can

because the Deep State performs those shootings to turn the public away from gun rights. The same thing happened in EU and AUS.
Youre a dense motherfucker if you think we amerimutts are giving up the only thing that set us apart from the rest of you unwashed slaves

I fucking knew it.

They only use guns to post them on Sup Forums and for their power fantasies of them shooting nigger burglars, which will never happen since those burglars are too busy having sex with their ex gf.

You won't have to, no one will ever be able to take your guns away

Enjoy your ride in the rainbow colored electric constable car no doubt on the way to your house, Muhammad.

What’s the difference between gun-free zone of a school to a federal building like the FCC?
I’ll give you a clue
>armed guards

Can (((pol))) please stay away from Terry?
Whoever posts a Terry video or w/e here next time will get teleported behind, I fucking swear

It's been a while since the last school shooting. How are your living time bombs doing?

Take that shit up with Eli Lilly and Pfizer

Do you not realise you have a gun too?

>kill Ajit Pai and the FCC
Why?

All those guards are gay bois you could knock them down with a fire hose

Typical jew trying to push for another shooting.

>a refugee in Netherfag screeching.

found the "jew"

good job dindu

Your destruction is near.

threatening the next leader of the US?
RIP Democracy, it's nepotism from here on out.