ANTISEMITISM ON THE RISE IN GERMANY. REFUGEES TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT HOLOCAUST

zpravy.idnes.cz/nemecko-antisemitismus-muslimove-zide-holokaust-vyuka-imigranti-10f-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A171220_092222_zahranicni_pas

>How to stop the rise of muslim antisemitism in Germany? Ministers want to teach immigrants about the history of holocaust in "integration courses" and a new ombudsman for Jewish things will be instituted.

>"Every antisemitic crime is a shame to our country," says the Federal Minister of Interior Thomas de Maizere.

>According to the Minister of Justice Heiko Maase, "Holocaust should be one of the main topics in the integration courses, not just one of many German historical events."

>"There is no place for racism in Germany, everyone who wants to live here long-term must know, that we are fighting against the antisemitism of neo-nazis and that we will not tolerate antisemitism of immigrants," says the minister.

>"For too long we have been turning the blind eye to """imported antisemitism""", says CDU member of parliament. The state needs to strongly intervene against DEMONSTRATIONS and INTERNET PROPAGANDA.

>Sweden has similar problems, in the last two weeks there were antisemitic incidents. The most recent is an arson attack on a jewish graveyard in Malmo, antisemitic demonstration in Malmo, arson attack on a synagogue in Goteborg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uu6Ond1ESq8
youtube.com/watch?v=aLKkhRMi4fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but whos behind all that immigration

they are our "allies" after all

Holy shit. They are renaming even the slightest objection to massive immigration as "antisemitism" so they can connect it to the hall of cost.

This is fucking insane.

Germany bro. You guys gotta wake up. They are mind fucking your people so God damn bad.

>they think they can "brainwash" a bunch of savage sandniggers to care about muh shoa
Are they this delusional?

How would this work? From what I've seen Muslims envy the Germans for having conducted the glorious burning of the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=uu6Ond1ESq8
youtube.com/watch?v=aLKkhRMi4fQ

>training an army of Invaders on how to best kill a gorillion people
What could possibly go wrong.

antisemitism isn't real.

Yes. They're bureaucrats, they don't use common sense. When faced with a problem they think "doing something to solve that problem will be more effective than doing nothing, therefore we will do something and it will contribute towards solving the problem", without stopping to think that it will be utterly useless.

no you stupid burgershart learn to read, the problem is shitskins being antisemitic

How does a country with such a guilt complex over past anti antisemitism then import the most antisemitic culture on the planet?
>whatcouldgowrong?.jpg
modern liberals are so blind in their faith that the poor oppressed brown man can't be racist/sexist/etc...Do they really believe this or deep down do they just want to outwardly appear so?

Don't you see now ? It's the Jews again and again. Ally with muslims.

This is what happens when you let women run shit

>Semites being anti-semitic
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE

I can't read elvish

How are they going to convince semites that they are anti-semetic?

Good luck, Islam IS anti-Semitism.

It's all in how their logic is simplistic. They know that antisemitism is bad, but in their psyche it's secondary, what's primary is Germans being bad. Therefore they must make amends by being the opposite of what a bad German was. Nazis were against flooding their own country with non-Germans? Yeah don't be a Nazi let's flood Germany with non-Germans.

The simple equation "more shitskins = more antisemitism" only occurs to them when you push their nose into it, otherwise that's not a consideration.

>We need to reduce antisemitism by turning our country into a literal fucking caliphate
Just imagine what will happen when Europe inevitably reaches le 56% percentage, with all those nukes laying around...
The Jews really should have put more thought into this,

They don't even try to hide this shit anymore.

>muslim immigration
>rising antisemitism
pick two

When talking to them it's clear that they are incredibly ignorant about Islam. Bring up the way the Quran teaches that women and gays should be treated and they always just deflect with
>yeah but the bible so hah

kikes are pic related, they come up with cunning plans to get what they want without ever considering how it might blow up in their faces.

Sure. In this context it's a euphemism for hating jews

Everyone should hate Jews.

Fuck you cancerous muslim frog!

>ally with Muslims
I do not wish for women to get gang raped, Mohamed. I know it is hard for you to understand, but women do not enjoy it as much as you do and actually do not want it.

Good luck trying to brainwash a Muslim who's already brainwashed into hating Jews.

Difference between him and old Nazi German who was brainwashed into hating Jews was that Germans were civilized people of civilized continent, so they had sense of morals and realized what they've done was wrong.

But Muslims... holy fuck you're in a world of hurt.

P.S.
Hitler did nothing wrong, any German that feels guilty about WW2 is a cuck. Heil Hitler!

What would that accomplish? The migrants aren't even related to any Germans that might have been involved with it. All they'd learn is disappointment at the thought that the fucking Yids could have been eliminated decades ago and more hatred for the Germans for failing to do it.

isn't that what their golem story is about?
it will eventually turn on them

>d

I don't think they're that great at planning. If they were they probably would be able to survive on their own. I think they're just really good at framing, lies, and manipulations.

Including jews

Maybe they should've examined the culture they're importing before importing it. Duh.

>mfw Germany starts gassing immigrants for being mean to jews

This will just teach them how to properly dispose of the trash...

Do it.

>October 2001
I wonder what he thinks now. Hatred of the jews is growing and they don't seem to have come up with any propaganda than the holocaust, the effectiveness of which is decreasing

>Jews get to flee to their ethnostate
>Germans stuck with rapefugees and becomes Germistan

>Difference between him and old Nazi German who was brainwashed into hating Jews was that Germans were civilized people of civilized continent, so they had sense of morals and realized what they've done was wrong.
No, it wasn't.
And killing all shitskins wouldn't be wrong either.
Let's just go on a massive genocide. There are so many subhumans on this earth that don't deserve to live that you can't do much wrong with such a plan.

But what about the next generation of Muslims who grow up in western degeneracy? They probably won't care so much about jews and Islamic views in general which will make them easier to control. They'll just become another minority pet aimed exclusively at whitey.

>teaching Muslims about Holocaust
BWAHHAHAHA, LIKE THAT'S GOING TO WORK

Sometimes I'm convinced that they forget that sandniggers don't have any compassion to take advantage of
> teach Holocaust to Muslims
> Muslims actually believe it
> cheer it on and call for a second Holocaust

exactly my thoughts.
they'll be sitting their thinking "wow, these native Germans are alright after all! Respect!"

In the west we're taught about how the holocaust happened and was a terrible thing
The worst thing you could say here is that the holocaust never happened

For arabs though, they're taught that the holocaust happened and that it was a great thing
So yeah, good luck

That's even more hilarious than I initially thought

>import millions of Islamic refugees who hate Israel and wish to see it wiped off the map
>"antisemitism is on the rise!!!"
Maybe this was Merkel's plan all along?

Normies don't seem to know that relations between the Nazis and the Islamic world were pretty damn good.
This is the Muslims of the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar at prayer

Mutual dislike of the Jewish race I would imagine. I'm sure if libs could actually think for themselves they would love the Nazis for how multicultural their armed forces were.

oh fuck off Chaim. The plan is to spook the diaspora kikes into coming to Israel to keep yourselves from becoming a minority in the "Jewish state" and to expand settlements so you can annex more territory.
I don't even hate Israel but this is just completely obvious.

Why you think lefty Jews do this, like Barbara Spectre?

I even saw a doc in YouTube of lefty Jews in Israel a few days ago. Trippy.

Whaaat? Who could know?

>Muslim refugees to be taught about holocaust
They'll just laugh and cheer.
This will only encourage them.
>weaponised Muslims might just be the endgame

>1:Flood all european countries with islamic immigrants.
>2:they act like the sub-humans they are.
>3:European jews take in consoderation the idea to migrate away,mainly Israel.

I hope refugees fire the ovens back up and gas the kikes. They would be based Muslims

What if, just hear me out boys. What if Merkel's entire plan was to import Jew-hating rapefugees into Europe so that there would be an inevitable uprising against the Jews that took hold of Europe?

pic related
And how safe do you think Israel will be when the british and french caliphates point their nukes at us

> Trying to reason with stormfags

Pointless :-)

On the situation at hand: German politicians have a unique chance to remove Kebap and virtue signal at the same time by selling it as an epic struggle against antisemitism. Instead they side with the sandnigger savages and whine about le ebil Trump acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

It's high time for a new Crusade against the Saracen. And I don't give a flying fuck if some of the Kebap removers joining that crusade fly a star of David instead of a Maltese cross on their banners as long as they pull their weight.

On a related note: just finished "Pussycats - Why the Rest Keeps Beating the West and What Can Be Done About It" by Martin van Creveld. Highly recommended (careful, though: take it as a rallying cry, not as a blackpill).

>Refugees to be taught about hall of cost
Good way to create a new muslim neo-nazi community

If they purge the Jews I welcome them to your countries.

>importing Western Europe diaspora pussybois

blech

>And how safe do you think Israel will be when the british and french caliphates point their nukes at us
desu I doubt you guys thought that far ahead.

They love it actually

>I even saw a doc in YouTube of lefty Jews in Israel a few days ago. Trippy.

Would you mind sharing? I know very little in the way of details about that (only read about Soros throwing his NGOs at Israel to get them properly blacked by bullying them into accepting African "Jewish" "refugees" here and there).

that is really racist

>teach mudslimes every detailed of the fabricated holocaust
>now they know how to do it

How do you say "put the diamonds up his ass, ahmed!"in turkish?

Fuck Jews and fuck Muslims.
"Nuke the entire Middle-East"
- Quote from my father

Based

>refugees get taught about the holocaust
>wow, cool! i hate jews too! i wanna be a nazi!
>large numbers of muslims research the subject and turn into far-righters
>death squads start razing the german lands, removing jewish influence
>whites get kicked out/put into camps
>pic related but browner is how new germans will look like

>PC Germans worried about Jew-hating muzzies
>Teach muzzies about Hitler and the 6 guzzillion
>Actually just giving them ideas
>Holocaust 2.0 starts and requires a 3.0 to get things normal again

Kek this is some 4.5dimentional chess
>Kek

They importend millions of actual savage desert people who have century long hate for jews and now they are surprised that they are quite open and agressive with their hatred for anything jew and israel.

its a fucking clown fiesta over here.

Lol teaching Muslims about the Holocaust.

You really think you can teach Muslims to not hate Jews? Good luck.

Now I'm beginning to understand... 4th Reich will finally succeed at what 3rd failed and only rapefugees will be to blame. Merkel is truly genius but we had no faith in her so we will take consequences.

"Nuke middle east" maybe if you western golems stopped trying to control whats beneath their soil and "muh crusade deus vult" they wouldnt be there. Destroy a country you get refugees. Maybe jews opened your gates. But your jets destroyed their countries.
How do you guys not see this?