shouldn't you return it

heres your plane ticket back

>I don't find it fun to "celebrate" genocide
Well I bet you're fun at parties...

>this actually happens in the USA

The absolute state of American education

kek you're the one to talk, bong

/r/thathappened

None of those stories happened, and they all end with the crowd clapping to their heroic stand against the patriarchy and perceived oppression

NEVERHAPPERED

Teacher: I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving

Me: actually, I did. Had a great time with family and friends. Infact, we had a very distant uncle sit at the table this year and he claimed that he knew the secrets of the Jew. Did you guys know that the holocaust was a fabricated lie meant to strengthen the Jewish hold on the goyim? It's all one big lie. Infact, more jews died in POW camps due to allied bombing than what the Nazis could have ever done. Also, isnt it strange how prominent jews are in the media? The jews are in control and will stop at nothing until the white man is defeated

Teacher:......

Class: *begins to clap*

>>things that only happens in the deranged mind if a withdrawn narcissist.

I remember the one where there was allegedly office celebration and there were pink plates for food buffet and allegedly men didn't want to eat because of it. Then the brave tumblrista said they are scum and everyone clapped.

Things that chenk would say.

/r/thathappened

what the fuck sickos are raising your children? The Teacher drops four periods (presumably on the floor) and she gets a round of applause and four matching periods?

>*begins to clap*

Lets file this under "Fantasy"

>Bulgaria
>Education

Pick one

So you're not a huge fan of the current immigration problems in Europe I'm guessing?

I didn't know about this faggoty template until an user posted about 15-20 of them involving entire supermarkets and classrooms clapping in unison. Perhaps it's telling that they must fabricate stories to satisfy their fantasies of saving every indigenous and oppressed peoples from evildoers.

me were that wish i god

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship (((Marx))) and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Amen.

What's worse than genocide?
>being a mud nation like Mexico and Brazil
The Spanish really missed an opportunity there

The silent bit was the teacher stabbing "me" in the face.

> Me in class
> Mein class

OY VEY

His race literally genocided natives from Anatolia and stole their land, culture and resources.

this shit is fucking hilarious for me.

my body progressively decays as i read each one

the reason the pilgrims were starving was that they produced the first communist village ever. they decided it was un christian to have rich and poor so they would all work together and all eat together.
naturaly, no one broke thier back in hard work so they all starved.

thanks givving celebrates the indians making the critical mistake of feeding the commies

dude, it's fucking cringe. get a grip

There’s something inherently Jewish about this...

>tumblr
Things that never happened.

Men are poo poo heads ;((

that student's name? Albert Einstein

i actually first read
MEIN CLASS
Author: Eva Braun
Successor of: MEIN GEFÜHL (und wie es wichtiger ist als die der anderen)

I smiled throughout this.

I don't think it works like that.

Thank God it'll be another 10 years before you start exporting that stuff here.

Ebil badriarky

The mom was right though.

>class: *begins to clap*
Surely it’s based on a true story.

why do these fake stories always end with clapping?

at least let them end at a believable end if you make shit up like holy shit are people this dumb

/r/thathappened
S&r

Create your own Patriarchy Crushing fantasy!

>At [Public Place] doing [Menial task]
>Suddenly this white male comes up and says [sexist/homophobic/racist statement]
>I reply "Actually, [counter statement],[buzzword][buzzword][made up gender][counter statement]
>Entire [Public place] starts to clap

Just fill in the blanks and you too can waste precious internet bandwidth with fictional tales of liberal hero(gender neutral)-ism

>Some guy and his wife and kid were stranded outside the pizzeria when his car wouldn't start last week
>I pulled up next to him and offered to give him a jump
>He's grateful, I jump him, we wish each other a Merry Christmas and go on with our lives

Maybe because nobody was there to clap for me, but I didn't feel the fucking need to tell anyone about it. And mine actually happened. Fuck these cunts.

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
"How old is this rock?"
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"
"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the "poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.[citation NOT needed]
Semper Fi

it is, pls post more guys

Probably the most annoying

>claps in American.

this meme about "fragile masculinty" "fragile whiteness" etc i dont get. some chink called me fragile white male after he was telling me how asians are stealing white women and i said no. wtf rly, isnt that exact opposite? they are constantly butthurth and insulted about everything.

i really want the world to burn
sure i'll die, but so will all of these

tue ultimate cringe

>Whole x slowly begins to clap
This is the best sort of cringe
Their fucking fantasy is beutiful, look at them!

yeah, it's us being everything that we accuse others of being

Well yeah, they're lies.

Ah yes I love this thing that happened

wat

I can't stop throwing up just knowing these people exist

>Teacher : Hope you guys all had a great thanksgiving !
>Me : u-uhm teacher... I... think this isn't proper... you see um.... back in the past this... uff uff... genocide... you see... see... this is bad... and...
>Teacher : It's okay user, we're just being courteous but I understand your reasons.
>Class : *laughter* what a weirdo
>Me : *muffled cries*
Here's the unfiltered version.

Why is this post from some made up story by some fucking nobody getting any real replies at all? What does this have to do with politics? Fuck off. Sage goes in all fields. People like you are why this board is shittier than ever - as well as the rest of the retards who aren't saging this trash. You all need to kill yourselves.

>genocide and colonization
so the golden age of our civilization then?

>be American
>go to class
>teacher welcomes us back
>"ayo class welcome back, hope you wuz having a nice thanksgiving, today we be learning timez tablez"
>white girl raises her hand
>"wassup Violet?"
>"actually I don't find it fun to celebrate genocide and colonisation so I spent this Thanksgiving blogging and protesting but thanks how about yours?"
>whole class stands up and claps
>get shot

Sorry I didn't have time to finish my story

also niggers are retarded violent apes
and women are irrational egotist monsters who shouldnt have the vote

*cough*
Wh-what?

>we cried
>we

>then she went and fucked Chad out of frustration of having an idiot cuck bf like me

>things that never happened

lol

>Be Britbog
>Call someone a faggot online
>Get jailed

Why not add more descriptors?

01. White, cis, straight, male, over 6ft, educated, blue eyed, blonde haired
02. White, cis, straight, male, over 6ft, educated green eyed, blonde haired

etc

i bet that she fucks bbc infront of him

I wish this were true simply because I want that man to exist

>Hear similar tripe at the Thanksgiving table from lib shit girl in the family.
>Family reminds her we are Cherokee and we are celebrating not because of that, but as a chance to spend time with one another after being separated for so long.
>Lib shit girl starts losing her mind until grandma pipes up.
Leave it to a spoiled rich child to feel sorry for those she deems below her.
>Lib shit girl leaves.
>Family eats.
>Lib shit girl reeeee's that nobody tried to stop her.
>Family tells her "maybe its best you dont come back for Christmas and spend it with your white friends instead."

> on a bus when i hear some woman being loud
> she was recording some black man masturbating
> she was saying things like "you what you'r doing is innapropriate?"
> after the man left she put her phone away, thinking she did a good deed
bitch please
> I get up to her face and say "how dare you criticize a black man. ever heard of slavery? lynchings? segregation? rodney king beatings? MLK jr assassination? You should get off this bus yourself with your white privilege."
> the whole bus started fapping

Kek!

Kek even trying to look at things through their own retarded framework, there's no way a white cis straight female is less privileged than a black tranny

>men didnt want to eat in pink plates
This is beyond autism-tier levels of delusion, we're talking full schizophrenia here

top kek though

>you're the one that's too dumb, too go out in public
>too dumb, too go out
>too go

>*grabs guy, holds him against door*
more like pic rel

>Teacher: I hope you guys didn't go see the new Star Wars Movie
>Me: Is it really that bad
>Teacher: No you've been dead for 15 years

heh, I remember when I was an edgy teenager...

*Whole table erupts in applause*

>family reminds her we are cherokee
JUST

>and that's what i was waiting for
isn't that entrapment?

>class begins to clap

What kind of faggot ass class are you in?

yes
the female form of argumentation through social validation is also preferred by the kikes
that's what the lolocaust is about as well as their whole religion for that matter
>we so speshul we god's chosen
and their whole culture too
>we separate
the ethiopians call the jewish ethiopian tribe "the ones who refuse" (to eat with other people)
without social validation the jewish parasite gets identified and rejected by its host people
without social validation the female just dies or gets enslaved/zbused, unable to provide for herself or to reproduce